Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senjuro
Aug 19, 2006
There's gonna be 3 episodes each week so that's nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senjuro
Aug 19, 2006
Guest battle royale will air on the 27th during the show's week off DMed by Sam and featuring:
Anjali Bhimani as Fy'ra Rai from Exandria Unlimited
Darin De Paul as Sprigg from Campaign 1: Vox Machina
Will Friedle as Kashaw Vesh from Campaign 1: Vox Machina
Sumalee Montano as Nila from Campaign 2: The Mighty Nein
ND Stevenson as Tova from Campaign 1: Vox Machina & Honey Heist 3: Tova's Honeys

I've missed Darin but he's probably going to be ripped apart.

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Giant robots shouldn't fight!

They're presumably gonna have them all equal level at least

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

It’s a great guest list but I admit to wishing that Mary Elizabeth McGlynn was part of it.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

TotalHell posted:

It’s a great guest list but I admit to wishing that Mary Elizabeth McGlynn was part of it.

She's directing the animated series so she might have a bunch of behind the scenes filming for Amazon around that time. They like those featurettes.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Glad they're not including Burch, it'd be unfair to have someone with experience killing player characters.

I'd have loved to see Reani or Twiggy back for it though.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
So what we're saying is there's enough guest characters to run two or three of these. :getin:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Oh, I didn't realize Critical Role had actually gotten a thread made here. I've been following since Campaign 1.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

I can't stop watching this over and over and over and

DaiJiaTeng
Oct 26, 2010

Philthy posted:

I can't stop watching this over and over and over and

Seriously. I was still on the fence from some of the previous trailers. This one is absolutely perfect and if this is portraying the energy of the show, it is going to be great.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

JT Jag posted:

Oh, I didn't realize Critical Role had actually gotten a thread made here. I've been following since Campaign 1.

Welcome, it's pretty chill here. :v:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
2 weeks seems so close but still feels so far away.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

it

is Thursday.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

:shrug:

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

I gotta say, I've only watched a couple of compilation videos of Critical Role before I was able to get on the ground floor for C3 and its so good. It's really funny! I don't really have time to go back and watch the entirety of the previous campaigns, but I watched Ashley's One-Shot recently and that one was super solid. Any other one-shots or short campaigns I should watch?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

zenguitarman posted:

I gotta say, I've only watched a couple of compilation videos of Critical Role before I was able to get on the ground floor for C3 and its so good. It's really funny! I don't really have time to go back and watch the entirety of the previous campaigns, but I watched Ashley's One-Shot recently and that one was super solid. Any other one-shots or short campaigns I should watch?

Undeadwood and Shadow of the Crystal Palace

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

this is bullshit

zenguitarman posted:

The Darington Brigade is the G-one-shot-OAT

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

zenguitarman posted:

I really like To The Poop! the goblin one shot they did, although its an oldie. All of the Honey Heists are great! And The Adventures of the Darrington Brigade is probably my favorite.

https://youtu.be/u8MRyyFDX3c
https://youtu.be/9jbGshiuFs4
https://youtu.be/pVu_Ib1fpVI

Senjuro
Aug 19, 2006

zenguitarman posted:

Crash Pandas is among the funniest. The Darrington Brigade is incredible but would technically be better if you have the context of C1.

Senjuro fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jan 14, 2022

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Abroham Lincoln posted:

this is bullshit

No arguments here.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Nightmare before Critmas is a great one.

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
it's thursday niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

You've thwarted me for the last time, International Dateline!

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
I hope this date happens, because Pretty being sad will ruin my day.

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

(he's got a good thing going)

ApeHawk posted:

I hope this date happens, because Pretty being sad will ruin my day.

It's happening so bad it probably has a battlemap

**wait we know nothing about the date. three battlemaps.

Cheston fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Jan 14, 2022

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

zenguitarman posted:

Watch the secret episode that is missing from the internet...right here!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Xhv2OjN4e56nJmoCl-ivzX9SHD7Slkt/view?usp=drivesdk

rocode
Oct 28, 2011

Meddle not with Mother Nature, lest you face her wrath.

Mage_Boy posted:

Watch the secret episode that is missing from the internet...right here!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Xhv2OjN4e56nJmoCl-ivzX9SHD7Slkt/view?usp=drivesdk

I was really hoping this was the Liam one shots, which are also gone to the aether.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

rocode posted:

I was really hoping this was the Liam one shots, which are also gone to the aether.

I'll have to dig around for those and see if I can find them. I'm sure someone saved them.

Detective Eyestorm
Jan 6, 2012

Mage_Boy posted:

I'll have to dig around for those and see if I can find them. I'm sure someone saved them.

Am I forgetting any?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tdl6GhiSI8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgHm3Ct0Zh0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHita2t54xY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb1z68RELN4

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
:siren::siren::siren: NEW EPISODE INCOMING :siren::siren::siren:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

MOAR NORDVERSE

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
If you can't hack it, jack it.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Nemo2342 posted:

If you can't hack it, jack it.

Binary is the language of lovemaking

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

:frogsiren: Episode 10 begins now!!! :frogsiren:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

TV IV › Critical Role Campaign 3: A vigorous hand-jacking

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

OH NO WHAT IS MATT UP TO NOW

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009