Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

B.F. Pinkerton posted:

consider yourself lucky, then. I wish I could reclaim the solid month I lost to that shite series back in elementary school

i read them because a girl i was dating at the time was really into the series. you might think i was dumb to not pick up on that red flag large enough to be seen from orbit, but there were also many other, larger red flags i was oblivious to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/VP/status/12598...ingawful.com%2F

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

evergreen tweet

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Canadian detected

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Sinemania is runnin wild

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

joe biden did say we need a strong republican party so why isn't he getting shiet done with them :o:

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

Foo Diddley posted:

GOP's gonna make it illegal to vote for the dems the second they take office after the midterms so it doesn't really matter who the dems run

hell, id vote for that.

and lol joe biden running in 2024? buddy, joe biden isn’t gonna be alive in 2024. either he’ll die on his own or when they realize just how senile he really is the CIA will take care of things.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/Elex_Michaelson/status/1481802985336303616?s=20

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

what in the gently caress

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

B.F. Pinkerton posted:

what's the consensus here about 2024? youse guys think Biden is really going to go for round 2 at his old age or do ya think the dems will actually try and get someone marginally younger to run?

Biden has made Presidential runs for 40 years. There is no way, none, that he will walk away in 2024. Particularly if the primary beneficiary is Kamala Harris!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Paradoxish posted:

what in the gently caress

welcome friend

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Foo Diddley posted:

now now, hermione tried to free them but they refused 'cuz they enjoyed being slaves so much

lmao and no one saw anything wrong with these books until JK rowling said a bunch of transphobic poo poo on twitter

Nobody noticed because everything in the Harry Potter books is what liberals actually believe. Even the proposition of a slave race is acceptable to the liberal world view, if they like being slaves.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Nobody noticed because everything in the Harry Potter books is what liberals actually believe. Even the proposition of a slave race is acceptable to the liberal world view, if they like being slaves.

the liberals believed the slaves were glad to be ruled benevolent know it all technocrats.

B.F. Pinkerton
Nov 29, 2021

Paul's Boutique
(+1) 718-498-1043
Brooklyn, New York

2022 is going to be a wash. make ya bets now fellas because poo poo is only going to get more wild from here

bedpan posted:

Biden has made Presidential runs for 40 years. There is no way, none, that he will walk away in 2024. Particularly if the primary beneficiary is Kamala Harris!

honestly I could see them trying to force him to sit back and let someone else run in his stead if he continues on this path. the DNC are ineffectual but if there's one thing they want it's the illusion of power in Congress

B.F. Pinkerton
Nov 29, 2021

Paul's Boutique
(+1) 718-498-1043
Brooklyn, New York

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i read them because a girl i was dating at the time was really into the series. you might think i was dumb to not pick up on that red flag large enough to be seen from orbit, but there were also many other, larger red flags i was oblivious to.

no amount of money, pussy, or power could get me to read that godforsaken series but that's just me. I'm sorry you had to take such a terrible road to reach your goal

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

etalian posted:

the liberals believed the slaves were glad to be ruled benevolent know it all technocrats.

Voldemort being defeated on a technicality is so on the nose you'd think it was satire.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/nytdavidbrooks/...ingawful.com%2F

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1481800985936867328

useless, toothless, shameless, hopeless

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

democrats desperately want to believe they're long suffering parental figures making tough sacrifices for the better of the rest of america and are completely unaware that they're just as much a pack of pant-making GBS threads babies as everyone else

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
okay so if you want to know what's going on in military history terms, the short answer is that it's 1864 and the democrats are Paraguay

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

You can never be far enough right to not get this response.

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Whenever there's a tweet about prison slave labor there's no shortage of libs saying poo poo like, "Well, they committed crimes, so..." Which is just a way of saying "Slavery is okay, under certain circumstances"

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob
My expectations for Biden was in the toilet from the start, but man he really just outshines himself every day

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

okay so if you want to know what's going on in military history terms, the short answer is that it's 1864 and the democrats are Paraguay

amidala ishly]: i dont know much about history, that's good right?

that's good right???

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

biden and the dems managed to blackpill mcmagic lol

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I know demographics are not destiny, but it would be nice if demographics would do something

demographics are destiny is just the white supremacist 'them nonwhites are replacing us' but with liberal wokeness smeared over it

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

ikanreed posted:

You can never be far enough right to not get this response.

My favorite part is he can't even say "left-wing" because thatd be too stupid. The best he can do is "a hint of left"

B.F. Pinkerton
Nov 29, 2021

Paul's Boutique
(+1) 718-498-1043
Brooklyn, New York

"leftish" should be the political version of that show black-ish but instead of it being about a black family getting into silly suburban situations it's about centrists loving our country up because they keep conceding to the right wing

B.F. Pinkerton
Nov 29, 2021

Paul's Boutique
(+1) 718-498-1043
Brooklyn, New York

Tunicate posted:

demographics are destiny is just the white supremacist 'them nonwhites are replacing us' but with liberal wokeness smeared over it

the demographic obsession is what weirds me out about a lot of liberals. i grew up in south texas and was surrounded by mexicanos and tejanos for most of my life but I don't give a poo poo; there were still racists and dumbasses, they were just a different shade than the usual racists and dumbasses. also even if minorities make up a majority of americans in the near future that isn't going to prevent the system from just... acting to preserve the power of a white minority. you can't pretend that minorities are a hivemind and then bank on them fixing all of the issues with your country

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Tunicate posted:

the liberals in Texas quickly went full racist mask off for a month after Election Day last year, talking about how "latinx" men have a natural proclivity towards authoritarians and racism because they're uneducated and unsophisticated after Trump crushed Biden in the valley compared to 2016

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I really wouldn’t mind getting rid of Henry Cuellar with a Republican. The valley is just drunk drivers, corrupt politicians and the best cocaine in America.

VileLL
Oct 3, 2015

k hive presidency

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Foo Diddley posted:

GOP's gonna make it illegal to vote for the dems the second they take office after the midterms so it doesn't really matter who the dems run

Thank God.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Doctor Jeep posted:

Lmao if they've lost mcmagic :fork:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Doctor Jeep posted:

just think, if anyone other than joe biden had been elected president, this might not have happened!

a real fdr moment for joe!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Trump won the debates against Hillary though. He just needs to go up against someone who isn't another dotarded old white man.

He did not and Hillary's polls went up after each one, with the biggest bump coming after the first one. Her numbers would plateau or be declining going into each of them.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Homeless Friend posted:

Sinemania is runnin wild

wild women do

and they don't regret it

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Doctor Jeep posted:

lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
America deserves President Sinema.

You worms get nothing, I'm late for my winetasting class.