Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/PippaCrerar/status/1482080975358242825

https://twitter.com/PippaCrerar/status/1482082397839671299

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Jan 14, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Boris Johnson was apparently a Tim Westwood alt all along, who could have guessed.

wouldn't surprise me in the least if Westwood actually went to Eton

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Tim Westwood is 64 years old

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
If he actually gets 20 points ahead I will be upset

https://twitter.com/electpoliticsuk/status/1482085046186131456?s=20

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Its just absolutely outrageous how they have obviously had all this for loving months at least and are now just drip feeding it out.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
wwuruwrughgh boozeh puwteh urghh

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/Scouse_MaTweet/status/1482029038382243843

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009
Did the journos have it, or the leakers?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

crispix posted:

wwuruwrughgh boozeh puwteh urghh

Viz should do a strip like 8 Ace, but replace him with Boris at No 10.
8 Prosecco

Edit: Instead of 8 Ace wanting to see his bairns, 8 Prosecco doesn't want to see them.
The angry 8 Ace wife would be Carrie, but angry about how the decor isn't fashionable enough.
Virtually writes itself.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Halisnacks posted:

Did the journos have it, or the leakers?

The journos were at the parties.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Are we being too hasty here? To say that this isn't actually what work should be like? Us all pissed up, the boss looking in and being fine whatever about it?

Like maybe he really didnt realise he was at a "party" as such.

Jessant
Jun 16, 2001

The red liquid in the bottles is clearly labelled as wine and I accept that it probably is wine, but the red liquid in the Prime Minister's glass is probably tap water dyed red.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Drinking British wine is pretty anti septic so I see why he did it

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Can't wait to be reassured that Rishi had no knowledge of the parties going on every Friday for a year while he was in the office and living next door.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

The Star, who currently have the strongest front page game in town, doing a nice throwback to the classic Sun cover about Kinnock

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/Dominic2306/status/1482099421470994440

We could probably take out half the tory party by turning up with a mysterious package and claiming it's the PM's "Special wake up powder".

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

stev posted:

Can't wait to be reassured that Rishi had no knowledge of the parties going on every Friday for a year while he was in the office and living next door.

He lives in No 10 so he would have been there for at least one or more.
Upto Tony Blair the Exchequer lived in 11. But Brown had no family then and Blair had, so they swapped as 11 was bigger.
And its been that way since.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/jrc1921/status/1482108781072990208

Saw this coming a mile away.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

^^^ We've seen that picture ages ago haven't we, and even then it was the second time?

you need the no.10 pass

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

NotJustANumber99 posted:

you need the no.10 pass

I think that's just the bag of cocaine

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

:sickos:

The best misery is the indiscriminite kind.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

From where I sit, it really seems extremely likely to me that Boris is now Punished Boris: Sin Eater and that he will be jettisoned just as soon as every single sin of the party is piled on him and him alone. Shouldn't labour be hoping he sticks around? Tories are gonna go up like 25 points the second it's someone boring and moderate seeming at the top. Hell even if it's someone bloodthirsty and insane.

Hell ESPECIALLY if it's someone bloodthirsty and insane

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

That's literally the first nice and human thing I've heard about Boris tbh.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Private Speech posted:

That's literally the first nice and human thing I've heard about Boris tbh.

:same:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

From where I sit, it really seems extremely likely to me that Boris is now Punished Boris: Sin Eater and that he will be jettisoned just as soon as every single sin of the party is piled on him and him alone. Shouldn't labour be hoping he sticks around? Tories are gonna go up like 25 points the second it's someone boring and moderate seeming at the top. Hell even if it's someone bloodthirsty and insane.

probably but chaos is all we have at this point

if Boris stays we have the status quo and the status quo is really bad. Personally I hope things get worse and worse until something good happens or the country just explodes and sinks and survivors can claim asylum in Ireland.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Regarde Aduck posted:

chaos is all we have at this point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg_7s_nWtY8

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

So Patel it is then

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Are we being too hasty here? To say that this isn't actually what work should be like? Us all pissed up, the boss looking in and being fine whatever about it?

I can’t tell if you’re joking or not.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/PippaCrerar/status/1482113118889299973

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
https://twitter.com/Kevin_Maguire/status/1482010773631250444?s=20

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

therattle posted:

I can’t tell if you’re joking or not.

like most people on a dead comedy forum, I don't have a funny bone in my body

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

LOL I listened to radio 4 sucking her off about how amazing she was, and yet still they suspected she wasn't going to deliver a study that was in any way critical of Boris. Thought how she'd been appointed by boris and thought... well not sure about which ever half of that.

Maybe, maybe... now if theyve pissed her off she might actually do her job.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Quick slip her another ten grand.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Regarde Aduck posted:

probably but chaos is all we have at this point

if Boris stays we have the status quo and the status quo is really bad. Personally I hope things get worse and worse until something good happens or the country just explodes and sinks and survivors can claim asylum in Ireland.

So long as he doesn't try using Article 16 as his nuclear option here in N.I. i'm content to let him fester and decompose the Tory party from the inside. :yeshaha:

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

stev posted:

Quick slip her another ten grand.

She just have been shocked, just shocked, to learn that serial liar and hangers on might have withheld the full truth.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Just Another Lurker posted:

So long as he doesn't try using Article 16 as his nuclear option here in N.I. i'm content to let him fester and decompose the Tory party from the inside. :yeshaha:
He will once the two important preconditions are met. 1) He remembers that NI exists and that he doesn't need any votes from there 2) Biden has had an old man nap and forgotten that he's deeply Irish and did the Irish peace

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Guavanaut posted:

He will once the two important preconditions are met. 1) He remembers that NI exists and that he doesn't need any votes from there 2) Biden has had an old man nap and forgotten that he's deeply Irish and did the Irish peace

Pretty sure he already did the first one.

Help me Obi Wan Biden, you're my only hope! :pray:

Prole
Jan 13, 2022

Four of my mates have now received readmission letters ending their suspension from the Labour Party on spurious ideological grounds. Something tells me Keith is panicking about not having anyone to knock doors for him should a snap election be called. Delicious.

Prole fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jan 15, 2022

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/DmitryOpines/status/1482106695572766729

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endjinneer
Aug 17, 2005
Fallen Rib

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I'm doing a night shift on track this weekend and we're all going to bring a luggage item filled with wine. Whoever brings the biggest gets the easiest job- lookout.