Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I'd actually be sad if the Bengals lost to the Derek Carr Raiders. Carr has such a pathetic air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cut it out they're good

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Derek and the Dominos

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they were roughly equal to the 61% strength ravens (highest percentage of the season.) fantastic team

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The thing about the Ravens was their injuries

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Cavauro posted:

would be funny if the bengals won a playoff game. just would be ufnny

Im pretty pumped to not have a sense of dread like the last couple playoff games.

Well, not a bigger one than normal.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

sweet thursday posted:

The thing about the Ravens was their injuries

And horrendous situational football from both QBs

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Missed opportunity to slam worst OC in recorded history Greg Roma. Off season has you slacking.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Missed opportunity to slam worst OC in recorded history Greg Roma. Off season has you slacking.

I put a lot of that on Roman and the coaching. But the QBs should still know better.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the ravens have trouble developing their qbs.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

Yes we do. QBs and WRs we can't develop. Thats why I want us to draft another pass-catching TE

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do you think they could develop one of them TEs who is just a WR but kind of chonky.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

do you think they could develop one of them TEs who is just a WR but kind of chonky.

Yes. As long as hes a TE.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what oif there was a WR who was better off playing TE, and the ravens drafted him and switched him to TE. does it need to be someone who was a TE already or can they do it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the ravens tight end coach was a wr. bobby engram. maybe he should coach the wrs.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

what oif there was a WR who was better off playing TE, and the ravens drafted him and switched him to TE. does it need to be someone who was a TE already or can they do it

That would count. As long as hes a natural TE

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Cavauro posted:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Cavauro posted:

they had this guy he went on to win dozens of superbowls with the las vegas raiders or something. which means his latent wrness didnt let them develop him. sorry about your theory

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
if the ravens just called their wrs tes, theyd probably trick themselves into developing them right, plus save a bunch of money in contracts

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in diablo there was a character named wrte but he couldn't develop as a route runner at all probably. he was very small and had a peg leg.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

in diablo there was a character named wrte but he couldn't develop as a route runner at all probably. he was very small and had a peg leg.

I remember this little crap weasel. All his poo poo was a ripoff!

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Cavauro posted:

They actually did this. The WR TE convert was Darren Waller. Worked out really well once he left the Ravens and got sober.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Cavauro posted:

Lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm not going to watch the football games but I am going to comment on them later :twisted:

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
it’s almost time to watch the bengals play playoff football

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

a patagonian cavy posted:

it’s almost time to watch the bengals play playoff football

A strange sensation, but not a bad one.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Cavauro posted:

Lmao

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Cavauro posted:

cut it out they're good

nah bengals have this 100%. should basically be a blowout. they're just better stocked on talent. can't see any way the raiders possibly win this

Epic Mount
Jun 18, 2007
Getting wrecked on Rhinegeist
Going to goatman the poo poo out of this place if we manage to break the streak.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/ZeroSuitCamus/status/1482430233340952581?t=Af1tJAyDI7q97-OC2ZLpzg&s=19

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
what the hell the Cincinatti Bengals never return any of my texts

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

only way I can see the Raiders winning this is if Crosby puts in a superhuman effort and they get some turnovers, otherwise the Bengals got it. who dey day

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

The Ravens will be swept by the Bengals for the next 10 years.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Kawalimus posted:

The Ravens will be swept by the Bengals for the next 10 years.

The Browns swept the Bengals this year, they are not an impossible monolith

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

last game was nobody vs nobody. it's impossible to know if the browns would score 74 points against the bengals 13 a second time if starters were all in

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
cheatin rear end benga

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Flikken posted:

The Browns swept the Bengals this year, they are not an impossible monolith

For the Ravens yes they are.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Congratulations fellow Bengals posters 🚀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Congrats bengos