Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I got permanent n-word pass from a friend but only if I say it in a hip hop way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

hip hop style wrestlers

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

flatluigi posted:

https://twitter.com/NoahMasin/status/1478601134289743873

"saying the n word in a hip hop way" is an incredible phrase

thread title please

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

IGgy IGsen posted:

I got permanent n-word pass from a friend but only if I say it in a hip hop way.

Your friend must also be in character as a rapper

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
vince mcmahon is just the quentin tarantino of pro wrestling

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
My name's Vinny Mac and I'm here to say, I'm gonna do racism in a rapping way.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Racistway is the worst Final Fantasy XIV character.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

I am sure the character John Cena, the squeaky clean babyface who preaches hustle, loyalty, and respect, was super impressed by Vince saying the n-word in a hip hop way

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

clearly this isn't racist b/c they said it in a hip hop way

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

sticklefifer posted:

Asuka confirmed to AEW

but it's not tomorrow yet

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Venomous posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

clearly this isn't racist b/c they said it in a hip hop way

Oh my loving god. That takes back to a different era of my life. I never thought I'd be nostalgic for a lovely religious rap but here we are.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
My name is Vince and I'm here to say *beeeeeeeeeeeép* *beep* *beeeeeep * in a rapping way

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Do you think, when Booker T delivered the line "Tell me he did not just say that", that he knew Vince actually said the n-word in a rapping way

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Booker T is a pathetic bootlicker so he probably thought that segment was hilarious

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Do you think, when Booker T delivered the line "Tell me he did not just say that", that he knew Vince actually said the n-word in a rapping way

"Tell me (blank) did not just say that" was sort of a catchphrase for Booker for a bit.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

Pylons posted:

Adam Cole *still* gets a reaction to that level (and the crowd even started doing things on their own that have caught on, like going "boom!" when he hits his finisher) and they still insist he isn't over and he is being misused.

Adam Cole also sells merch like crazy, for a long time his t-shirt was only second to CM Punk's.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Zombie Lemur posted:

"Tell me (blank) did not just say that" was sort of a catchphrase for Booker for a bit.

Oh trust me I know, I was just making a further joke at that dumb tweet's expense :v:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He was just mad that Vince ripped off his Spring Stampede promo without asking

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Plus, Sheri wasn't around to crack up in the background so why even bother?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

History Comes Inside! posted:

He was just mad that Vince ripped off his Spring Stampede promo without asking

I like that moment because you can tell the exact moment Booker realizes he hosed up

Stevie Ray, Straight Shootin' as always.
Mean Gene, pure pro. Doesn't even flinch.
Sherri does her best to console Booker. It's great.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I miss Sherri so much

bartok
May 10, 2006

my name is Vinny Mac and I'm here to say the "N" word in a hip hop way

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

For extra fun, check his bio.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

For extra fun, check his bio.

oh man there's a few layers to that one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/AngelFerreiraDG/status/1482518453336489984 this guys a sicko

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Alaois posted:

oh man there's a few layers to that one

My favorite is "F**k Cancel Culture" because he probably doesn't even realize the irony of censoring himself.

Especially when following that up with "No Sugarcoating, No Bullshit"

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

The mods posted some warnings about posting the true sicko poo poo you might want to delete!!!

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Elephant Ambush posted:

I miss Sherri so much

She was so good and didn't get nearly enough credit for it at the time.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
On top of everything else I don't understand what this person thinks they're saying? Why wouldn't Tony Khan be the authoritative source about what Tony Khan wants to do with Tony Khan's company?

keithy george posted:

Didn’t Al work for free for Vince? There was a story on a shoot video where he refused to job, and he was like “they can’t fire me, they can’t dock my pay, they don’t pay me!”. I wonder who the stupid one is
Could he have been talking about his second ECW run? He was there under WWE contract on WWE's dime, not ECW's.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I like the implication that Tony has no input whatsoever and annny minute now TBS/TNT will just gladly put the one show they have that consistently tops the ratings in a death slot for no good reason whatsoever

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

The Tony Khan Cum Getter

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

dromal phrenia posted:

The Tony Khan Cum Getter

Every billionaire has one

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

davidbix posted:

On top of everything else I don't understand what this person thinks they're saying? Why wouldn't Tony Khan be the authoritative source about what Tony Khan wants to do with Tony Khan's company?

I thought it was pretty obvious they’re saying “it doesn’t matter what Tony Khan said because TNT/TBS get to decide what night the show is on, not him”

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
It's interesting that Tony Khan is simultaneously an evil mastermind whose corrupt money pulls the strings of the entire wrestling world and also some hapless goof who has no say whatsoever and just mindlessly accepts whatever the network tells him.

tl;dr :umberto:

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Cerebral Bore posted:

It's interesting that Tony Khan is simultaneously an evil mastermind whose corrupt money pulls the strings of the entire wrestling world and also some hapless goof who has no say whatsoever and just mindlessly accepts whatever the network tells him.

tl;dr :umberto:

Classic "Our enemies are simultaneously Pathetic and Weak but also All-Powerful and Terrifying" poo poo

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Even if Turner had final say over the AEW timeslot, they'd be absolutely stupid to let it die a ratings death against the NFL. They already have to juggle enough plates against their own NBA/NHL coverage.

This is just more poo poo from people who have no clue what they're talking about.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/Machobeard4life/status/1482516846863699975?s=20

im sure jon is just begging for the opportunity

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Mox will go to WWE on a handshake deal, eliminate the booked winner of the Royal Rumble, and return to Tony Khan where they laugh and laugh at poor innocent Vince Mcmahon.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/Tony_Deppen/status/1482790527837908992?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

juggernot

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Jan 16, 2022