Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Never debut Veer.

Just keep warning of his arrival and never, ever, debut him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

yo what the gently caress lmao

https://streamlala.com/PbhVm/

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
He's a great motivator

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Vince looks borderline unrecognizable

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Jan 18, 2022

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

If you listen to the way Vince McMahon talks about mutilating a young man it becomes clear that these are two different businesses.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Nick Khan watching that segment like Wormtongue

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Isn’t this a kids show

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
https://twitter.com/wwecreative_ish/status/1483263038035746817?s=21

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 20 minutes!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
He legit looks like someone under heavy make up made to look like Vince but something went wrong

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Some amazing prednisone moon face

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

thinking bout thos bean's

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Seeing him in motion is disturbing.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Vince died years ago. They stretched his skin over an animatronic puppet. But not a modern top of the line one, one of the weird janky Hall of Presidents ones at Disney.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

five nights at freddy's except it's vince chasing you down with poopy underwear on a stick

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.

TheKingslayer posted:

Seeing him in motion is disturbing.

It's like one of those old simpsons smear animation frames

NutShellBill
Dec 4, 2004
I AM SPUTNIK'S PARACHUTE ACCOUNT

Imagine having to sell fear of 80 yr old VKM.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The role of Vince McMahon is now being played by Veer

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

NutShellBill posted:

Imagine having to sell fear of 80 yr old VKM.

I think if I saw that thing that looked like Vince in person I'd already be scared

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

they definitely see austin theory being in these baffling vince segments as a huge push for him right

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

does anyone know the cartoon child who this looks like. he has reddish brown hair and i think is slightly balding even though it's a child. i have no idea where it's from. it's reminiscent of sam roberts as though he was in hey arnold. but i don't believe it's a hey arnold character. it's not the sam roberts official cartoon character with the big afro. it doesn't have an afro. it has short somewhat curly hair and a weird wide mouth and somewhat looks like the skin on his face is being pulled back. well that's all i've got. if i find it i will edit it into this post. another thing i remembered now that i looked up the name of this real kid is that the character looks somewhat similar to 'beans' from the show 'even stevens' which i also have never seen.

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.

Cavauro posted:

does anyone know the cartoon child who this looks like. he has reddish brown hair and i think is slightly balding even though it's a child. i have no idea where it's from. it's reminiscent of sam roberts as though he was in hey arnold. but i don't believe it's a hey arnold character. it's not the sam roberts official cartoon character with the big afro. it doesn't have an afro. it has short somewhat curly hair and a weird wide mouth and somewhat looks like the skin on his face is being pulled back. well that's all i've got. if i find it i will edit it into this post

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

please quote the rest now. i edited some in. another thing i want to clarify is the boy cartoon character fitting that description has a big forehead or receding hairline, not "balding" like a bald spot. when i say it looks like 'beans' from 'even stevens' i am referring to the very wide mouth and general face 'uniqueness' being similar in some ways.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Jan 18, 2022

werty420
Mar 20, 2007
Randall from recess?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you did it werty420. that show is about 1 year after my time of watching every cartoon show and i never watched it. i believe this is the famous image i had seen but i'm not certain

i'm not sure why i thought the character was balding. it may bea different image that i saw, or something else. it's possible that the image i saw was edited to look more like sam roberts, when i used to look at and select edited sam roberts pictures to post here.

the vince mcmahon image doesn't look like that character but i thought it did until i saw it again after roughly 2 to 3 years.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

You may have your release, Ali. But first you must answer me these questions three!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Cavauro posted:

you did it werty420. that show is about 1 year after my time of watching every cartoon show and i never watched it. i believe this is the famous image i had seen but i'm not certain

i'm not sure why i thought the character was balding. it may bea different image that i saw, or something else. it's possible that the image i saw was edited to look more like sam roberts, when i used to look at and select edited sam roberts pictures to post here.

the vince mcmahon image doesn't look like that character but i thought it did until i saw it again after roughly 2 to 3 years.

He's not not balding. He also looks like Sheldon Cooper.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's what i said except for sheldon cooper. but sheldon cooper is balding

I thought you were talking about sheldon cooper from Paintsville, Kentucky, the real person. i didn't know it wasw a character.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Jan 18, 2022

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

https://twitter.com/RossWBermanIV/status/1483263485010186243?t=ofupZijfzt6CLOg1HxSFkw&s=19

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/pipebombzz/status/1482848057641345025

well, nobody told Vince that he couldn't dance,

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

What's the line from that JR story?, "You know I dance pretty good for a white man!"

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
The Fed should get a random slab of Performance Center mystery meat to come out at #30 in costume with the star facepaint, with the Stardust tron and everything, and then have him get eliminated in three seconds. Full on Fake Diesel that poo poo.

It would absolutely be worth wasting a Rumble slot to do this.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

holy poo poo lol

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
It rules that for years Vince only appeared on TV like once a year because he thought he looked old and didn't want to show his face. And now he looks like a loving Land of Confusion puppet and is on every week in segments with the lovely child groomer guy, because for some reason that of all things is worth showing his nightmarish visage.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

maruhkati posted:

The Fed should get a random slab of Performance Center mystery meat to come out at #30 in costume with the star facepaint, with the Stardust tron and everything, and then have him get eliminated in three seconds. Full on Fake Diesel that poo poo.

It would absolutely be worth wasting a Rumble slot to do this.

I'm fully expecting they're going to use the Dean Ambrose theme music as a distraction during some match or at the very least cheap heat a la Shawn Michaels with Bret Hart's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

DeepDickPizza posted:

It rules that for years Vince only appeared on TV like once a year because he thought he looked old and didn't want to show his face. And now he looks like a loving Land of Confusion puppet and is on every week in segments with the lovely child groomer guy, because for some reason that of all things is worth showing his nightmarish visage.

I'm sure he sees a lot of himself in this young man.