Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Dango Bango posted:

Funny thing about that festival - GA starts at $225 yet everywhere I've seen is advertising it as "get your tickets for $20 down!".

And no narcissists allowed.

I’d it’s anything like riot fest, you’re better off waiting until it gets closer to buy tickets. You could get three day passes to riot fest for cheaper than a one day full price ticket on stubhub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Car Seat Headrest seems a bit out of place on that bill, no?

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

Funny thing about that festival - GA starts at $225 yet everywhere I've seen is advertising it as "get your tickets for $20 down!".

And no narcissists allowed.

My friend and I decided we’re 100% selling off our Riot Fest tickets for this year and everyone else is melting down about it. Most of us have gone for the last five years straight (I haven’t the last two) and we’re getting tired of dropping $220 on tickets, plus $150 for a hotel for the weekend plus probably another $300 on food and drinks for the entire weekend and and and, yeah I’m over it lol.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Kalli posted:

Oh god, this is the one that bought the naming rights to the Lakers arena

i like how I tune out crypto discussion so much that I also didn't realize that this crypto scam imploding is also the one that ran the Matt Damon ad

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

My completely unfounded conspiracy theory is that NFTs were only invented to make crypto look slightly less ridiculous.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Sorry for the double, but if I hadn’t seen his combine photos I’d be convinced Brady was that weird yoked humanoid alien from Prometheus

https://twitter.com/nfl_memes/status/1483612725582475272?s=21

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/BirdRespecter/status/1483550568761020416

this rules

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

fsif posted:

Car Seat Headrest seems a bit out of place on that bill, no?

Lol, just realized they were on that ticket. I almost wonder if that's ironic or something, they seem very out of place.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I'd go see MCR again in a heart beat. Sure I'd also be time travelling to like 2005 but it'd be worth it. Pop punk is coming back around a bit and I'm down as long as I don't get high and try to do the scene girl hair again. That kind of stuff is way less embarassing than my truest musical guilty pleasures.

I'm also in full on stress naseau mode tonight and I hate it.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

https://twitter.com/BirdRespecter/status/1483623886772047872?s=20

lol

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

I mean, he's a Steelers fan what could be worse to associate with their name :v:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I did everything right and I still lost someone in the suicide mission in mass effect 2 what the gently caress

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Clearly you didn't!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

I did everything right and I still lost someone in the suicide mission in mass effect 2 what the gently caress

I feel like I could tell you what you did wrong from memory, why do I know this instead of important things?

(sent the wrong person into the ducts is my first guess)

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

I feel like I could tell you what you did wrong from memory, why do I know this instead of important things?

(sent the wrong person into the ducts is my first guess)

Kasumi! I was told Kasumi was fine in the vents!

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Kasumi! I was told Kasumi was fine in the vents!

Gotta be tali or legion.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

Gotta be tali or legion.

Last time I sent tali in and she freaking died too and YES I had her dumb loyalty

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Maybe if you cared about them more you wouldn't have sent them to their preventable dooms :smith:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Proud of this one

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Nice pie!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Relentlessboredomm posted:

I had an odd moment, right before the pandemic, where i was lifting at a gym

Wow that is odd

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

a neat cape posted:

I think my first play through I lost two, the second time I lost one, and the third I just looked up who was best for each role. IMO, the logic on who you need to pick for some of the roles never made complete sense to me (Note: I last played the game prior to ME3 coming out, no idea if it would change now) but there were certain characters I barely used outside their loyalty missions (Jacob and Jack come to mind) on most play throughs.

fartknocker fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Jan 19, 2022

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

BlindSite posted:

Proud of this one

I can never get my edges looking that nice when I do lattices. Nice work!

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

BlindSite posted:

Proud of this one

She's a beaut!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1483456172996845579?t=UPUCW--aZDuf01Z3yrY7ww&s=19

Why would you animate it in this style instead of the style it's known for

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Was office chair chat in the last thread or did it spill over into this thread? One of the cheap arm rests on my chair broke and unfortunately it turns out that they were what was holding the back on. :doh:

Long story short, I want a sturdy chair that doesn't have supporting structures made of plastic.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Last time I sent tali in and she freaking died too and YES I had her dumb loyalty

Lol sounds like you had to git gud, you need to have enough strength/squad points outside your party at the end to fully survive it. Take your lower defense units with you on the final mission

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Quiet Feet posted:

Was office chair chat in the last thread or did it spill over into this thread? One of the cheap arm rests on my chair broke and unfortunately it turns out that they were what was holding the back on. :doh:

Long story short, I want a sturdy chair that doesn't have supporting structures made of plastic.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3383243&pagenumber=99&perpage=40#post514109504

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Quiet Feet posted:

Find a used steel case if it’s you paying, push for a brand new mid grade steel case if it’s your boss paying

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Thanks all!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/formerlyfiz/status/1483818546874527744?s=21

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I love her snoot and ears

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

BlindSite posted:

Proud of this one

Cherry? Either way it's :discourse:.

My sister is more the baker than I am and can do intricate designs with pies. That said one of my favorite pies she made was just putting latticework on a chicken pot pie.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

BlindSite posted:

Proud of this one

That’s a nice looking pie, my friend

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Quiet Feet posted:

Thanks all!

On mobile otherwise I’d link but there’s an entire thread for office chairs and tons of good info in there

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Speaking of lifting gyms and dogs, met this cutie yesterday while working out

Just the kindest and sweetest German shepherd puppy ever

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

That beats the hell out of a guy wearing a Let's Go Brandon shirt two days after MLK Day at my gym.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Something I learned at 36, always smell your wiper fluid before dumping it in. Hit the spray now my car reeks of rotten eggs.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I need to get my dog groomed but just can’t find a place with an appointment that fits my schedule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1483510022395072520?s=20