Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
The NFTD (Non Fungible Token Destroyer) system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Enough.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The announcement was a merchandise website just fyi

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Merchandise ftw

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

looking at that merch site I would rather it have been NFTs

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

The set up was that the scientist dad accidentally ran over a cat and couldn't save it so he put the cat brain in a girl robot he happened to have lying around so yea she's literally a cat with a human (robot) body lol

Cat in girl mecha show

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Captain Baal posted:

As long as the merch doesn't suck I'm fine with this. (checks website)

Okay it turns out the first round of merch does suck. But maybe they'll get something cool next time they stock the store, one would hope.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

dogsicle posted:

i blame people

same but just in general

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Kwyndig posted:

Okay it turns out the first round of merch does suck. But maybe they'll get something cool next time they stock the store, one would hope.

I am actually losing my mind looking at that Nami shirt. The way they cropped it makes it not obvious that it's her hand on her mouth. If I didn't know what it was referencing I would think that someone is kidnapping her.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
I'm waiting for the first blockchain cause climate disaster anime.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Apparently the US Shonen Jump staff did not know what an NFT was and had to furiously Google it after receiving extremely confusing backlash to their announcement, which is very funny to me.

Furiously googling to see why people are so mad about Nice Fitted T-shirts.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

AlternateNu posted:

I'm waiting for the first blockchain cause climate disaster anime.

That premise isn't outlandish enough. It needs to be a computer virus turned AI disguised as blockchain that causes a climate disaster. And only a teenage hacker prodigy can save the world.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Captain Baal posted:

physical nfts

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Kwyndig posted:

They're also 40 loving dollars for a t shirt. The various UNIQLO collabs Jump has had had cooler designs and were about half the price.

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
finished s1 of jojo's and joseph being voiced by gintoki is just a perfect casting choice. i hope future jojos are as cool as joseph

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Big Leg posted:

finished s1 of jojo's and joseph being voiced by gintoki is just a perfect casting choice. i hope future jojos are as cool as joseph

I like jonathan the most. like ep 1 of part 2 made me hoot n holler for that boy

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Kild posted:

I like jonathan the most. like ep 1 of part 2 made me hoot n holler for that boy

i thought joseph was like 100 times cooler than jonathan. but joseph is also the part 2 guy, so we might actually be in agreement (i also hooted and hollered from the first episode and could watch joseph own superhumans with sick knot tricks forever)

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Big Leg posted:

i thought joseph was like 100 times cooler than jonathan. but joseph is also the part 2 guy, so we might actually be in agreement (i also hooted and hollered from the first episode and could watch joseph own superhumans with sick knot tricks forever)

god drat it yeah I meant joseph

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
:dukedog:

RareAcumen posted:

Cat in girl mecha show game

https://store.steampowered.com/app/916730/Gato_Roboto/

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Big Leg posted:

They are never as cool as Joseph but that’s ok they’re still cool

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Actually Jolyne is very cool

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
i think josuke gives joseph a run for his money. giorno is the only jojo i dont feel is at least "quite good" and its just cuz hes only mid, not awful or anything lol

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
jonathan is ftw

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
giorno just suffers from being pretty solid for the first few eps and then araki not having any idea what he wants to do with him after and only really giving him a dynamic with two people in a big group adventure

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
yeah you can definitely do much worse than giorno lol, but someones gotta be the worst one and its him baby

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
https://twitter.com/WeedVentoAureo/status/737868911908118530

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1483947701339316225
*looks at artist*
day 1 purchase

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I love Giorno. I love Part 5 and I love how bullshit and asspull-y it is and I love how bullshit and asspull-y Giorno's power is. Y'all are just wrong and have bad opinions, and also you watched Part 5 wrong and your opinion is wrong and my opinion is correct.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

El Burbo posted:

Actually Jolyne is very cool

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
Giorno pee tooth

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

Big Leg posted:

they all have their own personalities so part of it's a matter of personal taste

but it's pretty hard to beat joseph at being awesome

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Red Minjo posted:

Giorno pee tooth

this just proves my point

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

:laffo:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

movie 4 rei is best rei

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Part 5 was loving awesome but Giorno is kinda lame

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Zetsubou-san posted:

movie 4 rei is best rei

:yeah:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Did this ever come back up in Part 5? It's been a while since I watched it and I don't remember. I know the bad guys just kind of guessed where they were going but not what happened to the cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

i bought something last time i was out biking, and i don't understand it
how can tictacs be on sale because they're about to go bad???