Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

relegate arsenal and promote boro, justice for 1997.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Shrapnig posted:

Arsenal are sending another player, this time Pablo Mari, out on loan in the January window despite them "not having enough players to fulfill fixtures".

Points deduction, when?

Never obv. He wouldn’t have played anyway, but yes it’s entirely unclear what metric the premier league are using to determine when a game can be postponed now.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Arsenal also just released Kolasinac to boil more piss.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

ItohRespectArmy posted:

relegate arsenal and promote boro, justice for 1997.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Luis Suarez to Villa is picking up momentum.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Frankston posted:

The gently caress?!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Frankston posted:

lmao if true, Stevie G getting the whole band back together

who's next, Reina?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

vyelkin posted:

who's next, Reina?

He already played for us a couple years ago.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Suarez is on some crazy wage like £700k pw at Atletico. Are Villa going to be paying something similar?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Suarez and coutinho in the premier league in 2022 phwoar

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

vyelkin posted:

who's next, Reina?

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

vyelkin posted:

who's next, Reina?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Up pops a smiling Glen Johnson.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Yes, yes!!!

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
isnt torres a swole trainer now? get him in just to do muscleman poses to wind up boiler man in the west brom derby

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/1483695723430481923?s=20

We're going back to 2012 and hell, Im ready. Whats Rudy Austin up to nowadays

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Lord give me back Mario and Suarez please. And any other nutters you can find

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lol looking at Leeds' transfer activity from 2012 and it's just a murderer's row of poo poo Warnock mates he got in to get himself some sort of payday. David Norris. Luke varney. Paddy Kenny (who was alright tbf). Michael Tonge on loan and then again on a perm

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Bape Culture posted:

Lord give me back Mario and Suarez please. And any other nutters you can find
big dunc back in the dugout at everton 😍

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

the sex ghost posted:

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/1483695723430481923?s=20

We're going back to 2012 and hell, Im ready. Whats Rudy Austin up to nowadays

oh baby that's what I'm talkin about

we haven't had a properly mad January window for ages, hope we can maintain this level of lol for a while longer

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
oh wow yes I sincerely want Big Balotelli back in the Prem, please make it happen football gods

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Saudi team Al Nassr offering Arsenal a loan for Aubameyang with compuslory £8m purchase.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Saudi team Al Nassr offering Arsenal a loan for Aubameyang with compuslory £8m purchase.

Honestly not the worst deal when you consider his wages. Hopefully Newcastle come in with a silly bid though

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

How much did Arsenal buy him for lmao

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Bape Culture posted:

How much did Arsenal buy him for lmao

Fifty six million pounds sterling..

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
aubameyang was really really good for a couple years but spending that much on a guy in his late 20s who is mainly a speed merchant was probably always going to go awry

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
He was worth the fee, his goal record up to this season was stellar but he has suddenly gone through a load of personal issues on top of having malaria, covid, disciplinary issues on the back of having his mega contract signed off. He is also in decline due to his age, but as usual Arsenal were terrified of the optics if he left after the FA Cup win so have replaced one albatross with another.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It seems appropriate in that moment to extend his contract. Until then he had a great goal scoring record and no major disciplinary issues. But there’s just something about a big Arsenal contract that causes star players to go to poo poo so idk.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Bacon Terrorist posted:

He was worth the fee, his goal record up to this season was stellar but he has suddenly gone through a load of personal issues on top of having malaria, covid, disciplinary issues on the back of having his mega contract signed off. He is also in decline due to his age, but as usual Arsenal were terrified of the optics if he left after the FA Cup win so have replaced one albatross with another.

He was poo poo last season too m8

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
aston villa's new signing is rumored to be a man who has a really big moustache and doesn't at all look like steven gerrard

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

some rumblings in Belgian press about Newcastle trying to get Fellaini out of China

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!

EC10 posted:

aston villa's new signing is rumored to be a man who has a really big moustache and doesn't at all look like steven gerrard

Mr Drarreg is on a free

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Newcastle are going to end up spending 300 m on 30+ players and then having to replace them all again in the summer.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
last time balotelli was in the premier league he was in the top 3 of worst strikers i've ever seen in the league. now that he's spent like the 7 years inbetween playing in Serie C and like the anatolian freedom fighters league or whatever, i have to imagine it'll be even worse

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

tbp posted:

last time balotelli was in the premier league he was in the top 3 of worst strikers i've ever seen in the league. now that he's spent like the 7 years inbetween playing in Serie C and like the anatolian freedom fighters league or whatever, i have to imagine it'll be even worse

He'll probably score one or two amazing free kicks and say some hilarious poo poo in interviews, though.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

balotelli can't be appreciated unless you've been in the stadium to see him play. literally never seen another player who does so little if the ball isn't within like 20 yards of him, it's kind of amazing how inert a human can be

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
supposed barcelona have told dembele to gently caress off because he's got six months left on his contract and doesn't want to sign a new one (probably because he's on crazy wages and barca can't afford to resign him for the same)

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

vyelkin posted:

supposed barcelona have told dembele to gently caress off because he's got six months left on his contract and doesn't want to sign a new one (probably because he's on crazy wages and barca can't afford to resign him for the same)

Is he still good? I remember him being injured a lot.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

jesus WEP posted:

balotelli can't be appreciated unless you've been in the stadium to see him play. literally never seen another player who does so little if the ball isn't within like 20 yards of him, it's kind of amazing how inert a human can be

my enduring memory of Mario is him, playing striker, spending the entire game literally standing on the touch line, willing the ball not to come to him

worst liverpool player I’ve ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Eric Cantonese posted:

Is he still good? I remember him being injured a lot.

he likes to stay up all night eating pizza and playing videogames