Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1484431853201334274?t=L2ri0u1B3eo8yzXQvOzGRQ&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Noooooooo

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

More importantly, Marty Roberts from the Dresden in LA died a few days ago. If you saw Swingers, you know who I’m talking about.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

And there’s not a dry eye in the house.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

You know I know he was a chud, but drat RIP Meat Loaf; one of the few concerts I got to see was his on a hot humid August night (me and my dad drove from Geneva-on-the-Lake OH since we were on a family vacation) at Station Square in Pittsburgh. Had front row standing seats, but it was too loud for me so we went to the very back and it was a crazy show because a big rear end storm was just in the background with lightning going off in the clouds while they were doing Bat out of Hell.

He did one of his new songs and then collapsed mid-song, had to get oxygen, got back up and then did 2 out of 3 Ain't Bad. We left just while they were playing Paradise By the Dashboard Light. Should be in the Rock N Roll HOF based on Bat Out Of Hell I & II alone.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

achillesforever6 posted:

You know I know he was a chud,

gently caress really?

I grew up listening to the Bat Out of Hell cassette over and over again on road trips. One of the best albums of all time imo

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Every Friday at 5 PM WIXX would play Paradise by the Dashboard Lights, and when driving to my grandparents for a weekend trip back in grade school we’d always have it on in the car. loving icon.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Meatloaf claimed the song Total Eclipse of the Heart was written for him to perform, but his company didn’t pay the composer and instead it went to Bonnie Tyler.

Also that song’s original title was Vampires in Love, and was for a musical about vampires.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

My daughter has been getting into the latest Pokemon series on Netflix. I've taken to annoying her by responding "it's Ditto!" during every one of the Who's That Pokemon segments.

Friends, you can't prove that anything in that world isn't Ditto and that should chill you to the bone.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Quiet Feet posted:

Friends, you can't prove that anything in that world isn't Ditto and that should chill you to the bone.

You can prove something's not Ditto

Deez nuts

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

My daughter has been getting into the latest Pokemon series on Netflix. I've taken to annoying her by responding "it's Ditto!" during every one of the Who's That Pokemon segments.

Ditto is like a disturbingly realistic cake cake

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

His name is Robert Paulson

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I had heard he was a CHUD but the only thing I can really find about his politics was that he endorsed Romney on the sole idea that he was tough on Russia and that he said nice things about Donald Trump, but specifically about their time on Celebrity Apprentice together, and not so much his politics.

He also, like everyone in the 90s performed for the DNC a bunch.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

swickles posted:

I had heard he was a CHUD but the only thing I can really find about his politics was that he endorsed Romney on the sole idea that he was tough on Russia and that he said nice things about Donald Trump, but specifically about their time on Celebrity Apprentice together, and not so much his politics.

Yeah he wasn't a political Trump supporter, he was just longtime friends with ol Donnie

edit: nm apparently he was on covid's side in the culture war

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Jan 21, 2022

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

swickles posted:

Big antivaxxer and tmz is reporting he died of covid lmao

https://twitter.com/simongerman600/status/1484528723625926663?s=21

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

I'll do anything for love, but I won't get vaxxed

Also Louie Anderson has also died.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bad day to be a very overweight celebrity after retirement age!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Spoeank posted:

Bad day to be a very overweight celebrity after retirement age!

Quick! everyone lend George RR Martin your energy

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I found out yesterday that Terry Goodkind died in 2020 lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Kalli posted:

what the gently caress

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Already ceding east Ukraine to Russia there. Yes, that part speaks Russian instead of Ukrainian but it's just a little stark to see it that way.

Lol at Iceland and Basque country with their answers.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

what the gently caress

The Meatloaf news has taken over so strongly that I only found out from a shitposted "Life without Louie" tweet.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Intruder posted:

what the gently caress

twitter trending had him associated with meat loaf stuff

now that there's more celebrities than there used to be there will be a lot more celebrity deaths

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
It bothers me like a cardboard duck

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Awh

https://twitter.com/jenist/status/1484518064314286084

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

https://twitter.com/jenist/status/1484519231211421697

drat how cool it must be to be the first people to hear it

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Kalli posted:

I'll do anything for love, but I won't get vaxxed

What the hell, I literally looked up if he was still alive yesterday when I saw him cameo on Search Party.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/333333333433333/status/1484402726696013826

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Meat Loaf was an antivaxxer who died of COVID, whoops

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
a photoshop where a hoodied bill belichick is the obscene cowled tyrant leto ii and tom brady is the eternally reborn ghola duncan idaho. has anyone done this yet. is this a thing

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
If you have a cat and you've never given them a green bean to play with, give them a green bean.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Skwirl posted:

If you have a cat and you've never given them a green bean to play with, give them a green bean.

same but doggo and a carrot to eat :3:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

seiferguy posted:

Meat Loaf was an antivaxxer who died of COVID, whoops

really? :lol:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

quote:

Meat Loaf claimed that Prince Andrew — long before sexual assault allegations would result in a spectacular fall from grace — had become rather envious of his then-wife Sarah Ferguson’s interest in the long-haired singer.

“Fergie wasn’t exactly flirting with me, but she was paying attention to me, and I think Andrew got a little — I could be wrong, I’m just reading into this — I think he got a little jealous. Anyway, he tried to push me in the water. He tried to push me in the moat,” he explained.

“So I turned around and I grabbed him and he goes, ‘You can’t touch me. I’m royal.’ I said, ‘Well you try to push me in the moat, Jack, I don’t give a poo poo who you are, you’re goin’ in the moat.'”

It’s unconfirmed whether Andrew — who this month was stripped of his honorary military roles and forced to stop using his HRH style as he faces a civil sexual assault trial — ended up in the moat. But in the interview Meat Loaf joked that, due to the incident, he had fallen out of favor with the royal family.

“Oh, the Queen hates me,” he said.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Surely this will not blow up in their faces

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1484568330967134213

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Psaki thinks she's crushing that line. Jesus.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Forrest on Fire posted:

Psaki thinks she's crushing that line. Jesus.

The same people dogpiling on Mitch McConnell for saying the quiet part out loud are praising this slay kween for saying the quiet part out loud

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

The Glumslinger posted:

Same

He quit because the studio was demanding that he go from the planned 2 movies and turn it into a trilogy, and when he quit, the studio told Jackson either he could direct it as a trilogy or they would find their own director who would.

I'm sure there is a fan edit out there somewhere that cuts it down to 2 good movies

loving Topher Grace did that as a come down from playing David Duke in BlacKkKlansman. I think he edited into like 1, 2 hour, movie

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
There isn't anything wrong with movies being long if they don't suck... of course the problem there is the vast majority of stuff coming out now is awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

FizFashizzle posted:

Not that I cared before but I care even less now. Just another Darwin award winner

I like:

My dick hurts
My dick hurts
My dick doesn't hurt me at all