Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Well hell, lump me in with with the chat thread Covid Crew. One of my kids got it, now I have it, but I must be asymptomatic because I feel fine.

This is why I wanted to stay home this week and work from home so I didn't potentially pass this crap around and now I'm glad I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
ugh. somehow someway I've still dodged the bullet even though one of my kids got it but the other never tested positive either

hope you guys recover quickly

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Intruder posted:

ugh. somehow someway I've still dodged the bullet even though one of my kids got it but the other never tested positive either

hope you guys recover quickly

Thanks. Considering Braks sleeps in the same bed and same room, I have no idea how she didn't test positive either but :shrug:.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Intruder posted:

I dunno I'm still remembering when buttcoin crashed to $5K and welp

How do you remember 3 months from now

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Silly Burrito posted:

Thanks. Considering Braks sleeps in the same bed and same room, I have no idea how she didn't test positive either but :shrug:.

Immune to your poo poo has cascading benefits :haw:

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Intruder posted:

what the gently caress? so like.. pasta soup?

Sometimes. Other times he'd scoop the noodles out (with pasta water) and add in a bunch of tomato paste, olives, and cheese before mixing it all together.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Sometimes. Other times he'd scoop the noodles out (with pasta water) and add in a bunch of tomato paste, olives, and cheese before mixing it all together.

That's what I do, take it out with tongs and mix it with the sauce while the pasta still has some of the water on it. The pasta water thickens the sauce and makes it cling to the noodles. The "sauce" you describe on the other hand....

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Its Rinaldo posted:

Immune to your poo poo has cascading benefits :haw:

You have NO idea. For the record, it’s all the dudes in the house have Covid. I still maintain boys are dumb.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Tulalip Tulips posted:

You say that but the dude I dated who a)stuck his dick in a toaster oven and b) never drained his pasta because he didn't understand the concept of sauce once made tacos and hosed it up because he burnt the ground beef didn't use any seasoning at all, and mixed together canned diced tomatoes and corn as a salsa.

And I thought I was a bad cook.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug

Silly Burrito posted:

Covid is weird, tests are weird, results of vaccination are weird (but mostly pretty great as it turns out).

Reminder to anyone sad that they missed the boat on Bitcoin (like myself): if you had been an early adopter you would have sold when it hit $50, or $500, or $5000. There's no way that I, at least, would have held on nearly this long without taking the profit.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Oh hey that movie Nobody where Bob Odenkirk is a badass street fighter is on HBO Max now. Guess I'll check it out

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Tulalip Tulips posted:

You say that but the dude I dated who a)stuck his dick in a toaster oven and b) never drained his pasta because he didn't understand the concept of sauce once made tacos and hosed it up because he burnt the ground beef didn't use any seasoning at all, and mixed together canned diced tomatoes and corn as a salsa.

Goddamn how do people live like that. You can taste the food you make! Make good food!

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Oh for sure, I've made similar sauces before but uh it was never just a case of reserving some pasta water and then making a sauce, it was always "the noodles are too dry if I do it the way you and my mom showed me, I'm just gonna dumb a bunch of water and noodles in a bowl instead". Like his mom and stepdad knew how to cook, definitely made a point of teaching their kids to know kitchen basics, and still ended up with someone who hated any kind of spice and thought a salad was iceburg lettuce with canned corn, pickles, vinegar and mushrooms.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I just like how everyone is just basically ignoring the dick in the toaster oven and whistling through.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

I just like how everyone is just basically ignoring the dick in the toaster and whistling through.

Lol you've never done the ol' toaster cock? Nerd

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

I just like how everyone is just basically ignoring the dick in the toaster oven and whistling through.

Whom amongst us

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

maybe he was cold

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
For Christ's sake, a jar of pasta sauce is like $3 at Vons and that's California pricing. Just use that instead of whatever homemade ketchup-based abomination you think is a good idea. Hell, you can do what I do and buy those bags of four-minute Rana pasta and then just dump black pepper on top after cooking.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Intruder posted:

maybe he was cold

That was what I was told when I asked why someone with a penis would that but who knows. It may have been a dumb thing his pseudo-frat had him to for lolz or he may have wanted the sweet caresses of burning searing metal. Compared to his food crimes, OTT obessession with making sure he didn't come off as poor to his rich friends, love of the IDF, and constantly telling me my taste was terrible and everything I liked was poo poo the toaster dicking was just funny.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Tulalip Tulips posted:

That was what I was told when I asked why someone with a penis would that but who knows. It may have been a dumb thing his pseudo-frat had him to for lolz or he may have wanted the sweet caresses of burning searing metal. Compared to his food crimes, OTT obessession with making sure he didn't come off as poor to his rich friends, love of the IDF, and constantly telling me my taste was terrible and everything I liked was poo poo the toaster dicking was just funny.

My guess is he wanted to tan it and didn't want to pay the tanning bed fees.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Silly Burrito posted:

Ahem :colbert:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-sus, this guy makes me feel like I'm Joe Millionaire.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The Brave Little Toaster (oven)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Silly Burrito posted:

I'm having a lovely evening alone with a dry martini and I don't want to spoil that by learning about someone else's self-inflicted dick trauma.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Silly Burrito posted:

Well hell, lump me in with with the chat thread Covid Crew. One of my kids got it, now I have it, but I must be asymptomatic because I feel fine.

This is why I wanted to stay home this week and work from home so I didn't potentially pass this crap around and now I'm glad I did.

:same:

Wife had it the worst of us but seems to be feeling better after sleeping 16 hours yesterday and like 13 today. I took two 20-minute naps yesterday and went to bed an hour early. Haven't had much but a little fatigue.

Also maybe that guy put his dick in the toaster oven because it was hot. :heysexy:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

You even said it was the LEAST offensive thing. Say what?

Ignore any lies that Braks posts.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Are Covid farts a thing? If so, he’s got his first symptom. Send help.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Tulalip Tulips posted:

"everything you like is poo poo" *eats pasta soup with olives and sticks dick in toaster over*

if anything that's affirmation

Braksgirl posted:

The cure is to give him a lot of sugar free candy

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Braksgirl posted:

That's just being male

Silly Burrito posted:

You even said it was the LEAST offensive thing. Say what?

Ignore any lies that Braks posts.

A one time drunken dare is better than a lifetime of wrong pasta :colbert:

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jan 22, 2022

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

In theory he's supposed to be quarantining so he should be stewing in a room of his own farts alone

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Braksgirl posted:

Its Rinaldo posted:

That's just being male

Braksgirl posted:

For the record, it’s all the dudes in the house have Covid.

:thunk:

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Tulalip Tulips posted:

He heard your dick shrinks in the cold and came to a very odd way to prevent that.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Made some tacos for dinner tonight. They came out well, I thought.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

i don't see the problem with the toaster thing? sometimes you gotta put your dick in a cylon. :shrug:

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Tulips forever

Username/post combo

3 DONG HORSE posted:

i don't see the problem with the toaster thing? sometimes you gotta put your dick in a cylon. :shrug:

I get this ref

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Made some tacos for dinner tonight. They came out well, I thought.

meet me at el indio bitch

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

a neat cape posted:

meet me at el indio bitch

El Indio? Try Humberto's in Golden Hill, or Las Cuatro Milpas.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

El Indio? Try Humberto's in Golden Hill, or Las Cuatro Milpas.

i cannot go to milpas it is 10pm

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

a neat cape posted:

i cannot go to milpas it is 10pm

I'm not going to El Indio at 10pm, I'm drunk and I already ate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1484762074534268929?s=21

I know Tucker’s the Hungry Man Heir and all, but this is probably an unhealthy attitude to have toward food.