Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Leal posted:

I want to see a 10 goon run of Valheim

Ooh that would be genuinely interesting, or even just multiplayer for it of any number. When I play it I keep realizing how it's clearly not intended for single players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

ThornBrain posted:

Ooh that would be genuinely interesting, or even just multiplayer for it of any number. When I play it I keep realizing how it's clearly not intended for single players.

When my brother and I took a stab at it a long while back, even just two players seemed to be insufficient most of the time. The material grind is real in that game.

Still, would be very cool to see a more sizable number of vikings going at it.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Gonna request an LP of Disgaea 5 Complete, which just so happens to be on sale right now, dood. Any format is fine.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

YggiDee posted:

I'd like to request Shin Megami Tensei IV on the 3DS, because

• It's a very good game that was largely overlooked by the public because it was on the 3DS
  • The previous Shin Megami Tensei games all have LPs here along with many other games in the meta-franchise
  • With the release of Shin Megami Tensei V this month this is the best time to start an SMT renaissance
  • Shin Megami Tensei LPs are literally the reason I started playing those games

I would love to do this. I'll have to see if I can get it running on Citra, though.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

nightelf_37 posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

quite the stack

e: whoops, forgot this post wasn't in the sandcastle, where the poster was still being actively discussed. Sorry!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

cheetah7071 posted:

quite the stack

e: whoops, forgot this post wasn't in the sandcastle, where the poster was still being actively discussed. Sorry!

When half your rapsheet comes from a single post...

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
A new record?

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
Asking if anyone knows of an Axiom Verge 2 100% thing again cos the only one recommended was by that guy (yikes) and it was Deceased Crab who is not to my taste.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
I'd like to request A Mess o' Trouble and Another Fine Mess, old point-and-click/parser-based adventure games for the Mac. They're apparently available on OSX. I haven't played them in like 25 years, so I don't really remember if they're any good :v:

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

EthanSteele posted:

Asking if anyone knows of an Axiom Verge 2 100% thing again cos the only one recommended was by that guy (yikes) and it was Deceased Crab who is not to my taste.

I asked AccountingNightmare if she had any plans on doing it, since her playthrough of the first game was what got me interested in the series (great playthrough if you haven't seen it btw). She said it's in the pipeline, but not for a while, she's still going through FFXIV's story for the most part.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
Where is that one? It's not on the Archive or the Master List, so I presume offsite somewhere. And more importantly, has she done DMC5?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

berryjon posted:

Where is that one? It's not on the Archive or the Master List, so I presume offsite somewhere. And more importantly, has she done DMC5?

She did DMC5 on stream when it came out, yes.

I'm not sure she's done a full-on LP in addition to that or not (I don't think so, though) but iirc she played the game quite a bit so if you don't mind the lack of editing that comes with a stream I don't think there's anything to be desired here in terms of content or gameplay.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.

berryjon posted:

Exhaustively.

Though not in LP form. All their stuff is livestream content that gets archived to youtube these days.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Artix posted:

ON THE BUBBLE:

As of December 2021 (old requests from :siren:June 2021:siren: )
  • Cthulhu Saves Christmas - 6/21

Sweet. No one has gotten around to doing this. I'll be doing a VLP of this. I'll be streaming for the raw footage today, (in about 90 minutes from this post) on Twitch, and then making a Let's Play thread in a few days.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And Cthulhu Saves Christmas is now live.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3988026

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Posting this here so I don't get probed but you forgot the link to the LP in the New LP Thread.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Commander Keene posted:

Posting this here so I don't get probed but you forgot the link to the LP in the New LP Thread.

Thanks. I guess I had the wrong link on the clipboard when I pasted it in. Fixed now.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Commander Keene posted:

Posting this here so I don't get probed.

:mrgw:

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

I’ve got two suggestions for folks who are looking for something new to LP:

A VLP of MechWarrior 5, either campaign or career (sandbox mode) (includes both Heroes of the Inner Sphere and Legend of the Kestrel Lancers DLC). Been playing this on the PS4 (don’t have a PS5 even though the version I bought came with a PS5 version; but then again, who does?) and it’s…the kindest words I can level towards it are the it’s competent and that I don’t have to grind too much to get what I want. It’s fine. I just wanna see how someone else handles it.

An SSLP of Pathfinder: Kingmaker (unless there’s one currently in progress already) (includes all the DLC). Again, the kindest thing I can say about it is that it’s competent at what it does (which is being a cRPG based on the unholy nightmare that is the Pathfinder system). I mean, I’d do it, but I don’t think I have the chops to really tear into it when needed.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

A fairly specific request here for someone into rhythm games: El Tango de la Muerte.

It's a pretty drat obscure Argentinian rhythm game with a soundtrack that absolutely slaps and has some pretty nifty gameplay directly centered on dancing in a way that isn't just a DDR clone. It's fairly cheap and not too long, so it wouldn't be a difficult LP to pull off. I'd do it myself, except I'm downright horrendous at the game, which is pretty bad for a rhythm game.

So instead, I'm throwing it out here and hoping somebody else more capable than I am finds interest in it, because it's definitely a game that deserves to be LPed.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Has anyone done an LP of SaGa: Scarlet Grace?

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
How about the old Dynamix game Hunted Hunted?

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
Any good Phoenix Point vlp's out there? Preferably not a ultra hard/ironman run unless the commentary is on point.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011
Re-requesting a Mushroom Kingdom Fusion LP, since it just got an update to v.0.8; it's one of the oldest fangames still (well, again) in active development, and to say that it's "a lot" would be something of an understatement. There's a few people around here who like to LP fangames and/or Super Mario World romhacks, so maybe someone might be interested? :)

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
I would like to see a coop/blind LP similar to previous forum LPs of The Witness for Bonfire Peaks, so I can vicariously relive all those epiphanies.

(Also, everybody play Bonfire Peaks, a sublime puzzle game)

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

I would like to request a VLP of the new Guardians of the Galaxy game, being a surprisingly good game-despite its association with Avengers' predatory bullshit-that deserves to be showcased.

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

i would love a VLP of 7 Blades. Fun and weird japanese game that would be fun to have showcased.

Anaxite
Jan 16, 2009

What? What'd you say? Stop channeling? I didn't he-

Mraagvpeine posted:

I'd like to request Psychonauts 2.

Looks like my recording setup works well enough I'll give this a shot! :v:

A4 Steak Sauce
May 9, 2016
It's been more than three months, time to request something weird. I suggest a VLP of Cruelty Squad for PC!

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I think a Screenshot based narrative LP of Wildermyth would be the best, most ultimate great idea in all of the Omniverse. Should anyone feel up to it that is.

Tyrland Carson
Dec 24, 2021

by Hand Knit

Tombot posted:

I think a Screenshot based narrative LP of Wildermyth would be the best, most ultimate great idea in all of the Omniverse. Should anyone feel up to it that is.

I definitely want to see that. I'd play it myself, but my computer can't handle it.

------------------------------------

After slogging through 403 pages of Orange Fluffy Sheep's LP of Pokémon Reborn, I can finally see why it hasn't been Archived in LP Archive yet; it's still not yet done. I'll be sure to ask once it is.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

My machine can't show the game in high graphic detail- Wasteland 3
My skill can't show the game in high strategic detail- XCOM:TFTD:TWOTS

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Out of interest, are there any rebalance mods for TFTD that make it playable by non-strategy gods? I always wanted to like it, but the difficulty and other factors always made it annoying to get into.

marlinspike
Aug 7, 2010
I would like to request a VLP of Assassin's Creed Unity.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Out of interest, are there any rebalance mods for TFTD that make it playable by non-strategy gods? I always wanted to like it, but the difficulty and other factors always made it annoying to get into.

This might be what you're looking for: https://openxcom.mod.io/tftd-easier-by-reaver

If you're wanting it even easier you could try this one: https://openxcom.mod.io/cheat-suite

There's also another mod that gives your soldiers maximum stats.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I would love a screenshot LP of Dragon Quest VI. That game never gets any love

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

My copy mysteriously disappeared years ago and I've never found it, my only missing DS game. Seconded.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Thirded.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

This might be what you're looking for: https://openxcom.mod.io/tftd-easier-by-reaver

If you're wanting it even easier you could try this one: https://openxcom.mod.io/cheat-suite

There's also another mod that gives your soldiers maximum stats.

The former is very much what I was looking for. Loved the original XCOM and still play it today, but TFTD always felt like an unfair, unfun slog that you had to metagame to beat, so thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

Thank gooness we all get along so well!

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

That one's on my list of things to LP after IX but, er, that one's not going to be done for a loooooong time.