Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

oh it's irresponsible to drug your kids for flights
oh it's irresponsible to not drug your kids for flights

just drug everyone who isnt a kid and finally flights wont be poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

MarcusSA posted:

Huge rear end in a top hat as has been already pointed out.

Like just don’t approve the payroll for the one dickhead or whatever but fuckin over everyone else is a real bad move.

I’m also pretty sure they can get royally hosed if it comes out this was done on purpose. It definitely seems like the kind of thing that can have legal ramifications, but at the very least they risk getting shitcanned.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I think it's theoretically possible for it to be fine to bring kids on flights, but from my limited experience flying during the pandemic (one domestic and one international each way) I have not seen a single parent do so in a responsible fashion. The crying is just annoying, and you shouldn't lie about how annoying it is, which you did, but the irresponsibility is remarkable.

I traveled with an 9 month old from Japan to Seattle when my daughter was a baby and she cried 3 times; adjusting to takeoff, adjusting to landing, and fussing once for food. On a trans-pacific flight. But any sound she made at all had white businessmen glaring at us as if we were wrong for moving internationally with a baby. I think you’re exaggerating how much the kids are crying, or perhaps you only notice kids that cry. I don’t understand what you are saying about responsibility. Do you think parents owe you some duty of care to make sure their kids are quiet?

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Naruto guy rules. I love stories where the OP is technically being an rear end in a top hat but in a completely justifiable way.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

An oldie, but glorious
I (28M) cosplayed and LARPed as Naruto to prove a point, now my girlfriend (25F) is pissed. Can this be saved?

Him talking about Naruto running gets me everytime.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

This will be declared a derail any minute, but.

You cannot check an infant with your baggage. If you need to travel internationally with an infant, it's very unlikely you did it on a "whoops, wouldn't it be fun to see Paris with a baby?!?!" whim. It absolutely, positively sucks to be traveling on the same plane as a screaming infant, and this is as true for the parents as it is for the innocent bystanders.

tl;dr: Air travel sucks, if I could have freeze-dried my babies and flown with them I totally would have, but absent that possibility we all did the best we could under the circumstances.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Evil Willow posted:

AITA For not paying my client after he made rude comments to me?

How to get fired and likely blacklisted if its a similar industry.

QueenAnnesDead
Apr 17, 2016

Arsenic Lupin posted:

This will be declared a derail any minute, but.

You cannot check an infant with your baggage. If you need to travel internationally with an infant, it's very unlikely you did it on a "whoops, wouldn't it be fun to see Paris with a baby?!?!" whim. It absolutely, positively sucks to be traveling on the same plane as a screaming infant, and this is as true for the parents as it is for the innocent bystanders.

tl;dr: Air travel sucks, if I could have freeze-dried my babies and flown with them I totally would have, but absent that possibility we all did the best we could under the circumstances.

I think, as I suggested earlier, that folks just need to establish some firm boundaries with their bully-babies and not be gaslit by this tale of having Special Eardrums.

To be clear, I'm being entirely sarcastic, and I agree there's a real wild-eyed ranting quality to some people's demands to be kept out of sight, sound, and smell of children. Why not adult people on the spectrum who might make a lot of noises? Why not horrible grown-ups who put jammy toes up next to your face in the plane? Why are adults allowed to get drunk and sloppy on planes? Why aren't "loud snorers" barred -- a FAR smaller category, more conveniently shunted into their own airlines, and amenable to reason and shame.

Why are children the one imposition that must be RreMoVedD!! as a class?

Shades of A Modest Proposal all over the place.

Some chore-calculus content to redeem my post:

Is this a fair split of household chores with SO [43M] if I [36F] work from home?

quote:

Is this a fair split of household responsibilities? My SO has two kids (not mine) that are with us most weekends. I make 4x what my SO makes so I pay the majority of the rent and household bills, food, etc. including for the kids. I also pay almost 100% for extras like vacations or fun activities for my SO and his kids. That being said, I don’t know if these days income factors in at all in terms of splitting chores. What sucks is that despite making less, my SO works more hours on the road while I work from home. So while I work 40 hours a week, my SO is out on the road probably 50-60 hours a week. My SO feels because he works more, even though he contributes a lot less financially, that I am not doing enough to help him around the house.

i cook most days (we order out maybe 2 days a wk on avg) and do the dishes. This probably takes me 1.5 hours (cook/prep) and 20 min for dishes and cleaning the countertops. I also plan the meals and groceries and do most of the grocery runs. I occasionally watch his kids while he is at work if they are here on weekdays. I clean, but sparingly (like a couple areas of the apartment a month) not enough per my SO’s standard of cleanliness.

My SO does the laundry and folds the clothes every 3-4 days (he has a lot of work clothes he needs to wash frequently). He also deep cleans maybe once every 2 weeks on the weekend which takes him a good 3 hours or so. He also bathes his 6 year old when he is here and gets him ready for bed.

These aren’t super set in stone as sometimes he will help me out with dishes if I am tired or sick, and sometimes I will fold clothes when he leaves them about.

My SO has hinted the split isn’t fair because he works more hours and I am home all day. Thoughts?

TLDR is this housework split fair?

QueenAnnesDead fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Jan 28, 2022

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Dewgy posted:

I’m also pretty sure they can get royally hosed if it comes out this was done on purpose. It definitely seems like the kind of thing that can have legal ramifications, but at the very least they risk getting shitcanned.

yeah I suspect the 23 year old is about to find out he's not nearly as important as he thought he was

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Arsenic Lupin posted:

An oldie, but glorious
I (28M) cosplayed and LARPed as Naruto to prove a point, now my girlfriend (25F) is pissed. Can this be saved?

i do not care if this is real or not its loving funny

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...

the holy poopacy posted:

yeah I suspect the 23 year old is about to find out he's not nearly as important as he thought he was

Lol dude was told in the comments that he'd be screwed, and his response was "Oh, I'll just tell them I forgot!" He's also telling people to shut up when they point out that some of these employees might rely heavily on getting paid on the right day.

Evil Willow fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Jan 28, 2022

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Someone's gonna find their post if they lie

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Quackles posted:

Well then, that got me to dredge up this.

The 1969 Easter Mass Incident

I'll ask my dad if he knew anything about this, he was raised catholic and lived in the area at this time

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
Is someone trying to make instantly angry cake puncher sound "better" or something???

(M21) got into a physical altercation with my girlfriends (F22) dad

quote:

So I was having dinner at my girlfriend of 2 years house the other day & everything was going okay. Alcohol got involved & that’s where things started taking a turn. My girlfriends family is extremely wealthy & her dad has done well to provide. I live in what you would say is a suburban neighbourhood with high rates of crime & drug use. My mother was a stay at home mum (which my dad was fine with) & my dad did not make a lot of money although he was still able to put me through a good school, bought me a car, paid phone bills etc etc. Once I turned 18 & got a job I became completely independent tho.

Once he had consumed a bit of alcohol (I drank as well) he began insulting me about my families finances, the car that I drive (a car that i paid for myself last year), insulted me about where I live (said I’m a junkie & probably use drugs) Finally he said that his daughter deserves to be with someone of their status & he would never accept me as a ‘son’ & that my father was a low life poor piece of poo poo who couldn’t provide for his family. Once he said that an anger infuriated over me that I couldn’t control & I got up an punched him in the face repeatedly to which his sons came about aged (28 & 29) & beat me up.

My girlfriend is siding with her dad & said that I’m in the wrong because I punched him first. She is completely dismissing the things he said about me & my family to which I responded if this is how your family feels about me than I don’t know if I can be with you. What should I do here guys I really love my girlfriend & had plans to propose to her this year but if this is how her family feels, could they brainwash those feelings into her as well?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Evil Willow posted:

Is someone trying to make instantly angry cake puncher sound "better" or something???

(M21) got into a physical altercation with my girlfriends (F22) dad

Have loud dirty sex with her at her parents with the intention of getting caught

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

AITA for refusing to bend the rules on seeing my newborn just for one person(sil) even it the only chance she’s has to see him for months

quote:

So I (34f) gave birth on Christmas Day before my sons birth and to lessen visits. We (my husband 28m) made a list in October and sent it out to everyone

Some rules include -up to date on ALL vaccines -if you feel anyway sick don’t visit - let us know a week before hand so we can arrange a day/time - no smokers - no phone calls or visits between 7:30pm-10pm -you can only stay an hour -no picking up the baby without consent -no Adivce -no perfume/deodorant - no is no we won’t explain why - no pictures to be taken or posted on social media - if you visit the first time you will be expected to give mom (me) a gift card and a gift for baby from out approved list - before you ever come no matter how many times you will be give a list of a ether food or groceries to bring with you AND a chore for a list of your choosing - no more than two visits a week per person

It’s help to keep the visits to minimum and no one can complain about favouritism because everyone is treated equally. Which brings me onto my current situation my sister in law(20f) studies in a different part of the country and is rarely home asked to visit last week before she had to go back to school, so We set up a date with link to our gift list than sent her the takeout we’d like including the chores she can choose from

Sent immediately texted back saying she’s broke and can she do extra chores instead, Me and my husband talked about it and came to the decision that if we bent the rules for one person everyone would want the same treatment

We told her no that we were very clear about our rules and maybe next time she could visit. She begged even said would clean the whole house because it would be June before she’s would be home again and we simply texted no. She didn’t reply

She left this morning and we got multiple texts for my in laws belittling us for using our child as a cash grab, my husband simply replied it was our rules and no one deserves special treatment than told his family they were on a time out and blocked them

Since than my family and our friends have told us we were wrong because she is a broke collage student and they would have understood if we looked the other way once. We have tried reaching out to his sister but she won’t reply

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
AITA for refusing to bend the rules on seeing my newborn just for one person(sil) even it the only chance she’s has to see him for months

quote:

So I (34f) gave birth on Christmas Day before my sons birth and to lessen visits. We (my husband 28m) made a list in October and sent it out to everyone

Some rules include -up to date on ALL vaccines -if you feel anyway sick don’t visit

* let us know a week before hand so we can arrange a day/time

* no smokers

* no phone calls or visits between 7:30pm-10pm -you can only stay an hour -no picking up the baby without consent -no Adivce -no perfume/deodorant

* no is no we won’t explain why

* no pictures to be taken or posted on social media

* if you visit the first time you will be expected to give mom (me) a gift card and a gift for baby from out approved list

* before you ever come no matter how many times you will be give a list of a ether food or groceries to bring with you AND a chore for a list of your choosing

* no more than two visits a week per person

It’s help to keep the visits to minimum and no one can complain about favouritism because everyone is treated equally. Which brings me onto my current situation my sister in law(20f) studies in a different part of the country and is rarely home asked to visit last week before she had to go back to school, so We set up a date with link to our gift list than sent her the takeout we’d like including the chores she can choose from

Sent immediately texted back saying she’s broke and can she do extra chores instead, Me and my husband talked about it and came to the decision that if we bent the rules for one person everyone would want the same treatment

We told her no that we were very clear about our rules and maybe next time she could visit. She begged even said would clean the whole house because it would be June before she’s would be home again and we simply texted no. She didn’t reply

She left this morning and we got multiple texts for my in laws belittling us for using our child as a cash grab, my husband simply replied it was our rules and no one deserves special treatment than told his family they were on a time out and blocked them

Since than my family and our friends have told us we were wrong because she is a broke collage student and they would have understood if we looked the other way once. We have tried reaching out to his sister but she won’t reply

I mean, most of the rules are reasonable. But to be expected to give a gift, be given a list of food, and do a chore??? WTF is wrong with this person. Sure, if people do that on their own accord, that's one thing. This..... is certainly something else.

Evil Willow fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Jan 28, 2022

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Evil Willow posted:

I mean, most of the rules are reasonable. But to be expected to give a gift, be given a list of food, and do a chore??? WTF is wrong with this person. Sure, if people do that on their own accord, that's one thing. This..... is certainly something else.

Literally who the gently caress do these people think they are.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

ahh a poor college student, the perfect person to try my cash grab on

poo poo why didnt it work???

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

I bet the wedding was fun

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
Honestly this:

quote:

help to keep the visits to minimum
makes it sound like they're being unreasonable on purpose to keep people away. Which is weird, because the "no means no" makes it sound like they have spines, but clearly not or they wouldn't have to concoct some elaborate plan to avoid visitors.

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
Just LOL at this dude!!!

AITA for telling my roommate I can hear her fart in the shower and then asking her to find a new place to live?

quote:

I (24M) live with my girlfriend (24F), and we have a pair of roommates who are a couple (Jim 26M and Darla 27F).

My girlfriend and I have a bathroom in our room. Our roommates have a bathroom too, it shares a wall with ours but is on the other side of the house from their room.

Last night Darla got home late after work. Usually everyone is asleep by this time, and everyone else was, but I decided to take a long bath because insomnia. While soaking, I heard the sound of a shower running on the other side of the wall. I didn’t think anything of it until I heard some loud crackling sounds, seemingly amplified by the bathroom walls. After the third chainsaw fart it happened I got grossed out and had to get out of the bath.

We had a roommate meeting today. We meet once every two weeks to make sure communication is good so no resentment builds up. In the spirit of not letting resentment build up I asked Darla to please not fart so loudly in the shower as it was gross to hear.

It got really quiet. My girlfriend was staring at me. Darla looked really embarrassed. She wouldn’t look at me. Jim wasn’t looking at anyone.

When the silence got too long I started to change the subject but she interrupted me with this really snooty tone and went, “Can you recommend a better place for farting then? You want to build me an outhouse? Maybe I can use your balcony every time my stomach hurts?”

I asked her to stop because she’s making a scene over a simple request but she got even more mad and asked me why I had to bring it up in front of everyone, that it could have been private and not everyone needed to hear it.

I told her that I didn’t need to hear her poo poo herself in the shower either but here we are.

At which point she looked at Jim, said something like “I’m loving done here,” and walked past my girl and me. Except as she passed, she paused, let out a long fart, and went to her and Jim’s room. My girlfriend said “oh my god” and ran to our room. Jim went after Darla.

I’ve texted the group chat with a request that they move out for being so disrespectful, but Jim wrote back that we rent this place equally so me and Jenna can find a new place if we feel that way. Darla replied that she didn’t fart in the shower so she was just doing as I requested.

It’s now five hours after the meeting and the whole house is a no man’s land. No one is leaving their rooms and I don’t even know how tomorrow is going to work.

AITA? I just wanted a little decorum and then I got rear end blasted for it in my own home.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Evil Willow posted:

Just LOL at this dude!!!

AITA for telling my roommate I can hear her fart in the shower and then asking her to find a new place to live?

https://youtu.be/Yu_Rxqtq3ng

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

darla is stone cold legend

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Darla is a god drat hero

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Darla is a god drat hero

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

AITA for not snow blowing the new neighbors driveway?

quote:

Our old neighbor, Mr. B passed away last year. He was a very sweet old man, kind of like the neighborhood grandpa. He was a widower, and the last couple years started having mobility issues. When it snowed, we would go over with the snow blower and clear his driveway and salt the walk. In the summer if I was out mowing, I would do his lawn too. When his health went downhill, we got his groceries and would bring him meals.

When he passed away, we continued to mow the lawn and take care of the outside of the house when it was vacant. His children were very appreciative and thanked us for taking care of Mr. B when they could not be here.

They eventually sold the house, and the new neighbors moved into the house in the fall. We introduced ourselves and did the standard neighbor greeting. We noticed they didn't have any lawn mowers or snow blower, so we told them that they should get those things sooner rather than later since we typically start getting snow in November. A few times when I was out mowing, the neighbor asked me to mow their lawn, and I obliged, but told him that they should really consider getting their own yard tools or calling a service.

We just had a huge snow fall, and are expected to get more this weekend. The neighbor came to my house early on Sunday morning and banged on my door asking when I was going to be out snow blowing as they need to get to work. I told the neighbors that I was not going out to shovel/snow blow any time soon, so they may want to dig their cars out so they could get to work. He told me that they didn't have any shovels and explained that they were relying on me to come over and take care of it.

I told him that I was not planning on doing that, told him that he could borrow a shovel if he would like, but I was going back to bed. When I did go out to shovel and snow blow several hours later, I did not do their driveway.

The neighbors are now angry at me, and he confronted me outside saying that it's my fault that they had to call out of work. My wife thinks I should have sucked it up and went over, but I told her that I am not a landscaping service, and that I should not have to wake up early and shovel their driveway.

AITA for not snow blowing for the neighbors?

lol at your dumb rear end for mowing their lawns for free multiple times

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

wheatpuppy posted:

Honestly this:

makes it sound like they're being unreasonable on purpose to keep people away. Which is weird, because the "no means no" makes it sound like they have spines, but clearly not or they wouldn't have to concoct some elaborate plan to avoid visitors.

According to comments they're trying to keep away a boundary stomping MiL and have ended up dragging themselves down to her level.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Ghost Leviathan posted:

According to comments they're trying to keep away a boundary stomping MiL and have ended up dragging themselves down to her level.

The fact that they are using that terminology and being such assholes about people visiting leads me to believe that probably they have a relatively normal mother and law and they themselves are nuts.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Mx. posted:

AITA for not snow blowing the new neighbors driveway?

lol at your dumb rear end for mowing their lawns for free multiple times

I reckon that the old dude's kids sold the property with the implication that the dude's landscaping was included.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Elissimpark posted:

I reckon that the old dude's kids sold the property with the implication that the dude's landscaping was included.

Or they went "Hey, who's your lawn service?" got a "Oh, the neighbors do it for us" with no further explanation and made some assumptions. Seems like they knew about them ahead of time either way.

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin
Jul 19, 2000

Oven Wrangler
Biscuit drama!

You be the judge: should my wife stop nabbing all the best biscuits?

The prosecution: Hans posted:

Alicia eats the chocolate biscuits too fast. My upbringing means I want them to last longer

We get sent a package of around 50 homemade shortbread biscuits by my mum and dad each year. Some are covered in cornflakes, others are made with marzipan and syrup, but some are covered with chocolate. They are the most delicious and our favourites, but my wife, Alicia, always eats them too fast.

If I have something delicious, I want to enjoy it for the longest time possible. I like to evenly distribute my joy – I don’t eat all the best biscuits first. So I’ll take a chocolate one, then next time I’ll choose one with cornflakes or marzipan and syrup. It prolongs the joy of returning to a chocolate biscuit – you can save them for bad times.

But Alicia has a completely different attitude. She wants all the good stuff now before it’s gone. The result is that we usually run out of the best biscuits too quickly.

I will say each year, “Leave me some of those chocolate ones, I haven’t had many yet” and her response is, “Well, as long as they are still there, they are up for grabs.” But I don’t want to eat the best ones on her schedule; I simply want them to last longer.

It makes sense to distribute them properly, but in our home if I don’t eat them quickly, I don’t get any. To keep up with her I would have to force myself to eat them more quickly, but that’s no fun.

Sometimes I’ll ask her not to eat them as fast, but it doesn’t resonate. Also, the biscuits come from my family, so really I should get the most say. I grew up making these biscuits with my parents when I was a boy, so they are special to me. I was raised in a disciplined household and I’m used to being methodical. As a child I would eat my sweets a lot slower than my siblings. I just like to maximise my joy. I don’t want to speed up my biscuit-eating habits: why can’t Alicia try slowing hers down?

The defence: Alicia posted:

Hans thinks you should save the best ones for later – but I am just not that restrained

I think Hans likes having the biscuits there for the sake of it. The box is full for the first couple of weeks, so he has ample opportunity to go for what he wants. Sometimes I say, “If you want a chocolate one, eat a chocolate one.” But weirdly, he will go to the box and take another, normal biscuit. He says he doesn’t want to be forced to eat the good ones when I say so.

I find it strange because Hans complains about not having access to the chocolate ones, but then when I encourage him to take one, he doesn’t want to. Perhaps he enjoys torturing me – or is he trying to teach me a lesson in self-discipline?

Recently, we got down to the last two chocolate biscuits in the box. I’d had mine and I was waiting for Hans to have his since he’d complained that I’d eaten too many good ones. But it took him a whole eight days to take his chocolate biscuit! Every time I went to the box, it was there, staring back at me, tempting me.

Last year the tension was heightened because my family came to our house to visit and we offered them some biscuits. The best ones disappeared more quickly because everyone likes the chocolate ones the most. It’s normal human behaviour to go for the best option first. It’s like with the chocolate selection boxes at Christmas – you just expect the nicest ones to be eaten first, you’re always left with the bad ones by the end. Hans has grown up thinking that you should save some good stuff for bad times ahead, whereas I’m not that restrained.

I don’t have a huge sweet tooth, but when chocolate is in the house I do eat it quickly. If Hans wants some, I have to leave his bit in his study because if I see it in front of me, I will eat it. I think it’s silly to count out all the biscuits each year. Hans needs to stop rationing the biscuits. If they are there, just go for it.

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Jan 28, 2022

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

maybe just split up the biscuits into his and hers when you get them and then you can take them at your own pace or something

how delightfully low stakes

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Evil Willow posted:

Just LOL at this dude!!!

This reminds me of a very old Dear Prudence letter about a woman who was in the work restroom with her boss, and her boss started complaining about her farting... in a restroom stall. Seriously, where else are people supposed to fart in these weirdos' minds?

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

*looks at last week's voting responses* The Guardian's readership is dumb as poo poo, I see. You all get panty roses from gas stations your next birthdays.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

just gently let out your shits while keeping your farts for later

perfect sphincter control

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I think it's theoretically possible for it to be fine to bring kids on flights, but from my limited experience flying during the pandemic (one domestic and one international each way) I have not seen a single parent do so in a responsible fashion. The crying is just annoying, and you shouldn't lie about how annoying it is, which you did, but the irresponsibility is remarkable.

How do you fly with kids in the responsible fashion

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Biplane posted:

How do you fly with kids in the responsible fashion

Mask compliance is presumably at least part of the equation

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

I know it's low stakes and stupid and with an easy solution, but good golly does the wife's whole "he is deliberately not eating the chocolate to spite me somehow" line of thought just set off a lot of alarm bells.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...

Like..... why can't they just split the tin into two containers? And if he's so concerned about his precious chocolate biscuits, he can hide his share somewhere.