Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

sharknado slashfic posted:

With apologies to the Bengals posters I have to root for Eric Weddle to get a ring

I like that too. Also I have to apply the same policy for the Bengals as I do for the Steelers and Browns: I want them to win a couple games to make the division look better but not the whole thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

That dog sucks + Colts fans respectfully go post in some lesser divisional thread thanks

Sorry, the first part was so wrong I didn't read the second. That post should have a misinformation warning attached to it.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

The Ravens confirmed keeping Roman. God drat IT. I agree with letting Martindale go but that one was less obvious than Roman. What are we thinking??!!

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

The Ravens confirmed keeping Roman. God drat IT. I agree with letting Martindale go but that one was less obvious than Roman. What are we thinking??!!

Roman was safe as soon as all the running backs died in august

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kawalimus posted:

It's a good call. I don't see any obvious target for upgrade at OC and it's impossible to assess with that insane rash of injuries. Give him a solid O-line and a real RB corp and see if we can get back to a top 5 offense. If he shits the bed this year it's time to move on.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the ravens are probably thinking that one of the best ocs in the league whose offense meshed so well with their star qb he won mvp is better than some idiot off the street who really loves three step drops

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

He pissed away one great running QB now he'll do a second one.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

uh didnt they fire him in san francisco and their running qb was never good again

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

Racing Stripe posted:

and after this you know he's guaranteed himself at least five more years in the big chair, so I hope some of this success is due to him.
it's Mike Brown, if he doesn't leave of his own accord Taylor will be there until the NFL folds in 2067

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

As a Steelers fan was gonna say GO loving BENGALS, but I see this is already all about Kawalimus. He is the world and we all just live in it.

GO RAVENS

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Apparently we're also keeping Saunders as our strength and conditioning coach after one year where he got the whole team Covid and then the next year where we're the most injured team in the NFL. What an absolute travesty.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if your strength and conditioning coach doesnt cure the novel coronavirus then you are a bumbling team of fools

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Zero chance we're dealing with Omicron now if the Ravens had just fired their Chud work out coach.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

This is now the Ohio superbowl thread.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Who are the Ravens facing?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Uncle Joe might be a C-Spam Poster

https://twitter.com/JoeyB/status/818883451797590016

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Joseph Jimmivich Burrow

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
Everybody knows that a burrowjoe lives in a hole in the ground. Why do you think they call it a burrowjoe??

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Happy year of the tiger everybody

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.

Eifert Posting posted:

Happy year of the tiger everybody

Water Tiger thank you very much. That is like piss-Tiger, and I will once more underscore that piss-tape is real.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The Bengals escaped Ohio to Maryland

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Ikonoklast posted:

Water Tiger thank you very much. That is like piss-Tiger, and I will once more underscore that piss-tape is real.

Water tigers, unlike birds, are real

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Living in fear in the year of the tiger

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It's the eye of the tiger shrike
Kawalimus was right

CitizenKrang
Jan 2, 2005
this town needs an enema

Mexican Radio posted:

Everybody knows that a burrowjoe lives in a hole in the ground. Why do you think they call it a burrowjoe??

Joe Burrow, he was a DAAAREDEVIL, just like his old man. He was standing in the pocket saying "Hey everybody, look at me! Look at me!" Pow! He was decapitated! They found his head over by the snow cone concession.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
When Joe Burrow was a backup at Ohio State he pestered his coaches to let him play on the kick coverage team.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33202029/hue-jackson-accuses-cleveland-browns-paying-tank-2016-17

drat so he was trying to win?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Always knew my browns were good, actually.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

This is a Christian channel we don’t use curses please remove that loving post

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ikonoklast posted:

This is particularly auspicious for the Bengals because their offensive line are basically water tigers. They flow around the opponent like water.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

whenever the cincinnati bengals are losing these days, i think they probably could still win unless there isn't that much time left. they could still do it if there's enough time. Game clock as opposed to play clock.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Do you think they will be winning at half time of the Super Bowl? And if they are do you think they should get credit for half a Super Bowl win?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think it will be 24 to 17 at half-time, in favor of the rambs. what i'd done with that typo was that i was about to be typing out rambis in reference to kurt rambis, by accident. then i kept thinking about 'kurt rambis' and it seemed completely made up like no one has been called that or anything like that ever before. bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals bengals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Rob Ryans outta here!! Thats what I like to see.