Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Play posted:

Until this Super Bowl. Book it.

Could be. Growth in viewership was basically linear every year until 2015 and then kind of plateaued since then with a dip due to Covid causing everything to dip.

It’s pretty nuts how much the league has exploded since basically 2000 due to the internet becoming common and then fantasy football becoming a national hobby.

Shimrra Jamaane fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Feb 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

https://twitter.com/NBCSPhilly/status/1488550229142126597?s=20&t=sio4fmXIVRoC-S4H3O_gcw

:golfclap:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

D-LINK posted:

Brady refusing to acknowledge Boston, Patriots fans, Belichik, Kraft and the Patriots in his retirement announcement is some wild poo poo.

The picture he posted isn't even one of his Lombardi wins, it's of him beating the Patriots.

For the new page

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

:sickos:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

D-LINK posted:

For the new page

As a petty cynical man who vicariously lives through others I appreciate the spite.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

D-LINK posted:

Brady refusing to acknowledge Boston, Patriots fans, Belichik, Kraft and the Patriots in his retirement announcement is some wild poo poo.

The picture he posted isn't even one of his Lombardi wins, it's of him beating the Patriots.

It's pretty hilarious. A petty, bratty child who insists he did it all on his own to the end.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

I think we should all respect TB's wishes and never talk about him again in an NFL thread. He's moved on from the game and we should let him.

Taerkar fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Feb 1, 2022

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I didn't think the Brady/Patriots split to be that bad but here we are.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Play posted:

It's pretty hilarious. A petty, bratty child who insists he did it all on his own to the end.

He’s right.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

As a petty cynical man who vicariously lives through others I appreciate the spite.

Good luck with your Tommy Bradshaw problem

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

D-LINK posted:

Good luck with your Tommy Bradshaw problem

I don’t get the reference.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I think he means a Bradshaw/Brady Fox Sports combo

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

you know we DID get the multi-part tributes and thanks from him when he left NE originally

Do people really think that stuff was all faked and he's now expressing his true secret rage via choice of social media post picture?

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

https://twitter.com/nbcnewyork/status/1488527100441243655?s=21
https://twitter.com/WTOP/status/1488528735867387909?s=20&t=h3a8RhywNOyNJCnqaOEeIQ
https://twitter.com/FOX29philly/status/1488533154856062984?s=20&t=jX7d-RpBVM4DzDPHrMtApw

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
tom broke the brains of literally every single person connected to the nfl in some way including me and all of us and he owns. since you're not gone while people remember you and he lives rent free in all our heads guess he really will live forever

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I hope there are a bunch of news sites making embittered headlines about famous retiring Cincinnati Bengal Joe Burrow, in this vein, in 2035.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Social media nerds know how to make hay amidst the endless wave of 'Tom Brady retires' posts, you've got to hand it to them

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Eifert Posting posted:

I hope there are a bunch of news sites making embittered headlines about famous retiring Cincinnati Bengal Joe Burrow, in this vein, in 2035.

It's pretty great, not gonna lie.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Phobeste posted:

tom broke the brains of literally every single person connected to the nfl in some way including me and all of us and he owns. since you're not gone while people remember you and he lives rent free in all our heads guess he really will live forever

Ah, yes. It's everyone else who intentionally slighted by Tom Brady refusing to acknowledge the team and fans who made him an international superstar

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Attention @Cavauro, @Eifert Posting

https://twitter.com/JimIrsay/status/1488531741346308098

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Yeah I honestly ain’t mad at Brady but its weird he’s being so petty about the team that made him.

I know some Brady fans get mad if you imply he didn’t perfectly form himself but that’s just not how it works

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It depends on the league. Warriors sweeping the Cavs in 2018 was, I believe, the highest rated NBA Finals ever. Last years Bucks vs Suns, which was awesome as hell, was down like 50% from that.

Yeah but the Cavs coming back from 1-3 was better !

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yeah I honestly ain’t mad at Brady but its weird he’s being so petty about the team that made him.

I know some Brady fans get mad if you imply he didn’t perfectly form himself but that’s just not how it works

Could that go back to the whole "is it Brady or Belichek" conversation from last year? Maybe he feels Belichek is getting too much credit with all the gushing praise as the best coach in the league when Brady then went to TB and immediately won the superbowl.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Get this: flags fly forever lol

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

The pettiness and lies about his true feelings continues :hmmyes:

https://twitter.com/ZackCoxNESN/status/1488566840741834764

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Phobeste posted:

Get this: flags fly forever lol

That's not true sometimes they get damaged and you gotta throw em out and replace em

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Tim Whatley posted:

https://985thesportshub.com/ for galaxy brained takes on what is more than likely not a story at all

Every call is basically If Tom Brady doesn't personally shake my hand and salute me, I am burning my jersey
This is really funny

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Tom via Robert Kraft via Zack Cox: "Oh and thanks to the Patriots too"

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Pain of Mind posted:

Could that go back to the whole "is it Brady or Belichek" conversation from last year? Maybe he feels Belichek is getting too much credit with all the gushing praise as the best coach in the league when Brady then went to TB and immediately won the superbowl.

I mean he could be that petty sure, but that’s not a great look for him.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Oh lord, Cavauro is going to jump from the top of a Hell in a Cell.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Nervous posted:

That's future POTUS Touchdown Tom you're counting out there.

Red hat rear end.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Pain of Mind posted:

You insane weirdos.

It's entirely because he hasn't gotten the practice player of the week award in his last decade with the Pats, and really wanted that close parking spot.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I hope Brady fucks off forever to Argentina and I never have to see or hear about him ever again.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kalli posted:

You insane weirdos.

It's entirely because he hasn't gotten the practice player of the week award in his last decade with the Pats, and really wanted that close parking spot.

See now this is a pretty fair reason to be upset

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

https://twitter.com/DJ_Bean/status/1488551700780699658

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Oh my god Belichick might literally die of heartbreak

https://twitter.com/jonbonjovi/status/1488567906447376385

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/chargers/status/1488570279538266115?t=gmGXV1urKa3JsMljFY0vPw&s=19

Lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

hehehe nice. chargers still got that superior twitter game

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

God drat lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:bisonyes: