Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The only genuinely entertaining commentary that Brady could provide is if he was allowed to just go full no filter and absolutely poo poo on everything and everyone he’s seeing make mistakes or do something dumb. Which he wouldn’t ever want to do even if he was somehow permitted because he’s too brand conscious.

I dunno I could see him trying to copy the Manning’s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
his social media team can’t puppet him live on air. Tom Brady will suck poo poo as a broadcaster, guaranteed

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I mean I really hate to say this but Brady does a show on SiriusXM.

And he's actually not too bad.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

pasaluki posted:

I mean I really hate to say this but Brady does a show on SiriusXM.

And he's actually not too bad.

Since leaving the Pats he’s opened up a bit and has exhibited what top tier sociologists have determined to be a semblance of a personality.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It doesn’t validate poo poo but he was one of the better guests on the Manningcasts.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeah if it doesn't work out at first you can just put tom brady with somebody who hates tom brady

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I want to see someone put a bowl of strawberries in front of him

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

My hot take is Cousins is just good enough that if you swap him with Jimmy G the past few years the niners win one

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

SilvergunSuperman posted:

My hot take is Cousins is just good enough that if you swap him with Jimmy G the past few years the niners win one
Wrong, but brave to admit

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Intruder posted:

Next time we see him in public he’ll have gained 75lbs.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

He did that on... one of the late night talk shows. Ate a strawberry and chugged a beer after the Rams superbowl I think. When his cookbook nonsense was in full swing.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/aroundthenfl/status/1489740426772815874?s=21

Wow sounds like the retirement of Dick Cass is going to leave a massive hole in the Ravens organization

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kalli posted:

He did that on... one of the late night talk shows. Ate a strawberry and chugged a beer after the Rams superbowl I think. When his cookbook nonsense was in full swing.

Fine put a bowl of his dirt ice cream in front of him

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

DariusLikewise posted:

Wow sounds like the retirement of Dick Cass is going to leave a massive hole in the Ravens organization

Sashi is not an inspiring hire but Cass should've retired a decade ago and they've been alright despite that.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what's team president do? just sit around being a dick cass?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

Fine put a bowl of his dirt ice cream in front of him

No one has ever eaten avocado ice cream. It's a fake idea.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Android Apocalypse posted:

I'm counting out Television Tom.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

DariusLikewise posted:

Considering how much fallout is going on with the whole Flores debacle, this is actually good news. Presidents have decent input on coach/GM hirings, right?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Android Apocalypse posted:

Considering how much fallout is going on with the whole Flores debacle, this is actually good news. Presidents have decent input on coach/GM hirings, right?

White coaches hired bolded

Black GM's
Browns: Berry
Dolphins: Greer
Vikings: Adofo-Mensah
Bears: Poles
Commanders: Mayhew
Falcons: Terry Fontenot

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Feb 5, 2022

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

SilvergunSuperman posted:

You have this exactly backward. Jimmy G is good enough that the Vikings might win one if he replaces Cousins.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

cousins is handsomer than jimmy g

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
It is known that the COVID-19 vaccine makes you uglier. :v:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

DariusLikewise posted:

Dick Cass might have left a little bit of a mess

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

Kalli posted:

No one has ever eaten avocado ice cream. It's a fake idea.

There's a restaurant in Denver that has Sunday brunch and you could order French Toast with avocado ice cream and it was amazing.

On the other hand, they took it off the menu a few years back so maybe I was the only one who liked it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Intruder posted:

cousins is handsomer than jimmy g

Not possible.

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction

regulargonzalez posted:

There's a restaurant in Denver that has Sunday brunch and you could order French Toast with avocado ice cream and it was amazing.

On the other hand, they took it off the menu a few years back so maybe I was the only one who liked it.

I've never had avocado ice cream, but avocado milk at Taiwanese drink shops is incredible so I'd give the ice cream a chance if I saw it.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

You have this exactly backward. Jimmy G is good enough that the Vikings might win one if he replaces Cousins.
:hmmyes:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Diva Cupcake posted:

Romo got like $18m/per. Brady is gonna make more money announcing than the Patriots ever paid him.

https://twitter.com/FOS/status/1489013743895945219

What they should do is get Brady and Manning to bring back NFL Matchup where and poo poo on bad QB play for half an hour

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

What they should do is get Brady and Manning to bring back NFL Matchup where and poo poo on bad QB play for half an hour

A “Come On Man!” thing with HOF level QBs would be fun. Mean, but fun

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

If they could get an NBA on TNT style show and have someone be the NFL’s Charles Barkley, I’d watch every week.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

If they could get an NBA on TNT style show and have someone be the NFL’s Charles Barkley, I’d watch every week.

We already know it’s Marshawn Lynch.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Diva Cupcake posted:

Romo got like $18m/per. Brady is gonna make more money announcing than the Patriots ever paid him.

https://twitter.com/FOS/status/1489013743895945219

I don't know if that's actually an accurate assessment, I doubt there's too many people who otherwise wouldn't watch a broadcast who would tune in because Tom Brady is talking.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Cavauro posted:

yeah if it doesn't work out at first you can just put tom brady with somebody who hates tom brady

Tom Brady provides the play by play and Bernard Pollard really goes for the knees with his color commentary

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1489985648853405703?t=LEcRgNnwbZiw9uroz0RuRw&s=19

Those END RACISM graphics just got 25% larger. Problem solved!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/fieldyates/status/1489984796059222018?s=21

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Now teams will have to interview four token minorities before hiring a coach. Problem solved!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

The Dave posted:

Yeah I could see that.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

The Dave posted:

He is on an episode of an improv comedy show Netflix did about homocide detectives. There are a lot of MFs dropped.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Tonight is the 5th anniversary of 28-3 and the coronation of Tom Brady as the greatest human being in history.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

BigPaddy posted:

He is on an episode of an improv comedy show Netflix did about homocide detectives. There are a lot of MFs dropped.

“Run through a motherfuckers face”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Oh Roger! Such a kidder.