Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Tatartia is the same genetic architecture and is often weaponised by this movement, but can be largely benign on its own.

This is full on “the government is illegitimate ever since Whitlam changed the wording of the constitution from the crown to Australia or whatever and it needs to be overthrown because it’s full of satanic pedophile protectors”

Do you have any resources that explain where this is all coming from and how it all fits together?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adeadcrab
Feb 1, 2006

Objectifying women is cool and normal

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

its interesting when people "offer" their resignation but its not "accepted". like, just dont go in. i mean obviously joyce is worried people of new england could be left without representation, whos gonna txt "got no rain" to the prime minister once every 3 weeks and impregnate staffers

underrated post

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

Seemlar posted:

Barnaby could have held a press conference and said "I said it and I meant it"

Lol this actually would've rocked

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Bucky Fullminster posted:

Tatartia is the same genetic architecture and is often weaponised by this movement, but can be largely benign on its own.

This is full on “the government is illegitimate ever since Whitlam changed the wording of the constitution from the crown to Australia or whatever and it needs to be overthrown because it’s full of satanic pedophile protectors”

Do you have any resources that explain where this is all coming from and how it all fits together?

absolutely none. except that these people seem to believe that history is a lie. that there's some pre-history in cities. I have a friend in that group who believes that Flinders Street Station couldn't have been built by humans when it was because of its size.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

“Joel Jammal - Turning Point is an influential political operative who is responsible for introducing the divisive figures of Ricardo Bosi & Craig Kelly to the freedom movement (having worked with both over the years) as well as being responsible for propping up a number of other influencers andpolitical candidates.
Here he is running the show behind the scenes of the Convoy to Canberra rally.”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZlQTw9BTTK/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Animal Friend posted:

absolutely none. except that these people seem to believe that history is a lie. that there's some pre-history in cities. I have a friend in that group who believes that Flinders Street Station couldn't have been built by humans when it was because of its size.

Do they also believe there is a network of Deep Underground Military Bases used for trafficking children, or has they not taken that step? Cos yeah, that “history is a lie” is where it comes from. That’s why flat earth often ends up being a nazi conspiracy for example.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Animal Friend posted:

The gently caress? It was built in 1905.

The loving Titanic was built in 1909.

:eng99:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Yeah, but has Flinders Street station ever crashed into an iceberg? Have they made a film with Leonardo DiCaprio about the clocks?

Checkmate athetits.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Animal Friend posted:

If he ever saw the Palace of Justice in Brussels, his brain would explode out his ears.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Flinders St predates human settlement of Australia (11 November 1975 after the Queen's caretakers were dismissed for growing a new strain of cotton that can be used as low cost environmentally friendly jet fuel (which can burn hot enough to melt steel beams (which was used in the September 11 coups)))

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I read a bit of WW1 history, and English politicians and generals and high up bureaucrats used to offer their resignation at the slightest disagreement, it was like their way of being demonstrative.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Theocratic fascists and white supremacists, backed by far right American billionaires and all their political influence tools and behaviour change agencies, are using increasingly violent rhetoric and openly organising in larger numbers than we’ve seen in… well if anyone can find a bigger one then let us know. They are continuing to grow and radicalise and pollute the community with corrosive narratives. But sure let’s laugh that they can’t spell manatees.

https://www.facebook.com/552110024/posts/10158210825765025/?d=n

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Eediot Jedi posted:

Flinders St predates human settlement of Australia (11 November 1975 after the Queen's caretakers were dismissed for growing a new strain of cotton that can be used as low cost environmentally friendly jet fuel (which can burn hot enough to melt steel beams (which was used in the September 11 coups)))

spend less time on the MFW app

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

Probably accurate within 10-15 years

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

The Town Hall is the equal of anything in Florence; the Law Courts would not look frumpish in Versailles. And if there are farmers in the streets, dark cafes with three courses for two and sixpence and, in Hayes Street, a Co-op dedicated to Norfield Wire Strainers and Cattle Drench, it does not alter the fact that Bendigo is a town of the Gold Age.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Animal Friend posted:

the ancient train history that they won't teach you in school

the indigenous australians used to ride the wild trains of the outback

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues
The Tartarian thing is a sort of depressing funny because they think that there was a civilisation that was doin' fine and then at some point they were wiped out and very little remains of their culture, but you go "Yeah Imperialism did a lot of damage" they go "No no no not like that"

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

freebooter posted:

The Town Hall is the equal of anything in Florence; the Law Courts would not look frumpish in Versailles. And if there are farmers in the streets, dark cafes with three courses for two and sixpence and, in Hayes Street, a Co-op dedicated to Norfield Wire Strainers and Cattle Drench, it does not alter the fact that Bendigo is a town of the Gold Age.

Source?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

No antivaxxers today. Presumably they all died on the road to canberra

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

birdstrike posted:

spend less time on the MFW app

(n.o)

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

"For a writer, the greatest thing is to be able to pare away" - Peter Carey, author of Illywhacker, 802 p.

(I love Illywhacker, but lol)

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

freebooter posted:

"For a writer, the greatest thing is to be able to pare away" - Peter Carey, author of Illywhacker, 802 p.

(I love Illywhacker, but lol)

I recognise the hyperbole, but that's a great description of Bendigo.

(Completely not biased for living there for several years.)

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

freebooter posted:

this reminds me of some really dumb advertorial run by the Age a few years back for tourism in Victoria that described Collins St as "more Parisian than Paris"

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Animal Friend posted:

this reminds me of some really dumb advertorial run by the Age a few years back for tourism in Victoria that described Collins St as "more Parisian than Paris"

It's a giant pissoir?

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

Synthbuttrange posted:

No antivaxxers today. Presumably they all died on the road to canberra

They were all in Canberra maybe?

https://twitter.com/joshbutler/status/1489762296318824448?s=21

E: lol

https://twitter.com/saikate108/status/1489813133342691331?s=21

Beffer
Sep 25, 2007

We call them Dugongs in this country, thank you

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZlrv05A_bH/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZnATRoBrY3/?utm_medium=copy_link

This is basically a straight up Qanon thing. A guy called Guru is one of the main organisers, and he’s been talking about DUMBs (tunnels) for over a year. He got “insider information” from American Sources like infowars’ Dean Ryan, then he started appearing on live streams with Romeo and Bosi, who are backed by Joel Jamal and turning point. Then he hooked up with Ryan Harder and Jim Greer (who was caught with the loaded gun)… and now here we are.

E - sean stone and Sacha stone are in the mix too

Bucky Fullminster fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Feb 6, 2022

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

Animal Friend posted:

lol funnily enough Carey also hated the Paris End moniker:

quote:

This was in Devon, near Torquay. To pretend - as Theophilus did - that this was almost tropical, is like referring to a certain part of Melbourne as "the Paris end of Collins Street." It is quite reasonable if you have never been to Paris, but once you have been there you can see the description as nothing more than wishful thinking.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
Australia can have a little cult. As a treat

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Man who denied rumours he shat himself in a McDonald's carpark, unprompted, on national radio, claims he does not care what people think of him.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The cookers are blocking the road to the airport in Canberra and old mate here is not happy.

https://clips.twitch.tv/AgreeableAssiduousDuckJonCarnage-B0KkSw-WVQEJXUL5

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Surely then Jack Ryan is involved too. Some serious CIA psyop poo poo.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Amoeba102 posted:

Surely then Jack Ryan is involved too. Some serious CIA psyop poo poo.

who's Jack Ryan

E - oh a Tom Clancy thing. Have I told you how his writing partner Steve Pieczenic relates to all this?

Bucky Fullminster fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Feb 6, 2022

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

It's a small world, even for jokes.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/Free2Melbourne/status/1490193974950182913

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
how did they choose what car to poo poo in?

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
what kind of monster shits in a boot instead of just digging a hole

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
Not all of those participating in politics are aware of "the grid"

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Or into a garbage bag, or behind the bushes ... The list of alternative toilets is almost endless before you get to "car boot"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

There could be a garbage bag in the boot. So many things we don't know, and god willing will never know.