Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017

DalaranJ posted:

I concede that this is a worse label than kirschen’s the Jews.

It was an attempt at a Simpsons parody, right? Like instead of the Simpsons, it's the Jews?

Cat Puke fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Feb 5, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

What a goof, that Biden! He got red paint all over his hands!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

So what is it? Is Biden too weak to stop russian frome just rolling into Ukraine or is he a Death god that lusts for the blood of American soldiers?

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Hihohe posted:

So what is it? Is Biden too weak to stop russian frome just rolling into Ukraine or is he a Death god that lusts for the blood of American soldiers?

As with most fascist propaganda, it's both at the same time, of course.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Kellies nomination: worst label

Jay Rust posted:

Hey colour blindness is real. We should be thanking Branco

UM at some point he would have to go buy the can of paint. How else would you be able to buy red paint if it wasn't labeled? HECK

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Pretty good av material tho.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

quote:

HUNGER GAMES 2022
Ratings disaster for NBC. Worst in Olympics history. Only 7 Million watched opening

The Winter Olympic Games in China kicked off with a dazzling show of communist propaganda.

Like the Olympic Games in 1936 Nazi Germany, the communists hope to showcase China’s growing superiority to the world. President Xi wants to bask in the attention the Olympics can bring. Xi wants to become another Mao. Yes, the Winnie The Pooh look-a-like wants to be worshipped as he tightens the screws on a police state designed to control his citizens on a granular level. Xi deserves a gold medal for tyranny.

The ruling elite in the West would like to emulate China by installing a globalist police state where most citizens become serfs. A comparatively few will control us by means of a social credit system, swat teams, and peer pressure. There will be no free speech, no freedom of movement without permission, and no hope. They even want to shut off our automobiles remotely. Protestors will get the Tiananmen Square treatment.

Meanwhile, our toadying mainstream corporate media ignores or glosses over decades of Chicom brutality. Why? Because of money, of course. Shame on our politicians who turned over our industrial base to the Chicoms. They did it so the fantastically rich could get fantastically richer while the middle class got poorer. Shame on those politicians who have been bribed by the Chicoms. They are traitors. Shame on Hollywood and the NBA for caving into demands from the Chinese communists. Shame on NBC for broadcast the CCP’s propaganda show. Shame on those who praise China while the communists toss so many people into concentration camps, just as Hitler did.

Even ol’ Adolf didn’t forcibly extract organs from still living human beings. Xi is an atheist. He believes humans are blobs of matter or economic units to be controlled. He doesn’t believe in God, but he does believe in power and wants all of it. In a way, he wants to be God. He wants adulation from the world and we should not give it to him.

Do not tune into China’s Genocidal Games!

— The GrrrTeam

"Chicom" will always sound really dated to me, no matter how many times Ben says it.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Raised By Birds posted:

"Chicom" will always sound really dated to me, no matter how many times Ben says it.

Absolutely love that all the groups are represented by actual people held within the prison walls, except for Taiwan which is the country itself with a target on it

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008
Love to watch TV while turning my neck >90° to the right

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
WWE rear end tv watching angle

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

So is Fashman officially the first cartoonist to acknowledge that those darn lazy kids these days are Gen Z and millennials are actually pushing 40?

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

Stultus Maximus posted:

So is Fashman officially the first cartoonist to acknowledge that those darn lazy kids these days are Gen Z and millennials are actually pushing 40?

He's a Millennial himself (currently 36 or so), so it's not surprising that he would.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
Is it ennui?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Lotsa edit options here.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Pilchenstein posted:

Is it ennui?

Nah, they embrace that.
It's going to be goddamn Hunny Bunny, and it's going to be all about the rabbits teaming up to crush the plucky libertarian before going after each other.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Even ol’ Adolf didn’t forcibly extract organs from still living human beings. Xi is an atheist.

"Say what you will about Hitler, at least he wasn't an atheist!" is a hell of a take.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Twelve by Pies posted:

"Say what you will about Hitler, at least he wasn't an atheist!" is a hell of a take.

And probably not even true. Imagine wanting to claim Hitler for "your side."

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Stultus Maximus posted:

And probably not even true. Imagine wanting to claim Hitler for "your side."

Hitler was a monster, but to be fair, he did kill Hitler.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

the_steve posted:

Hitler was a monster, but to be fair, he did kill Hitler.

True, but he also killed the person who killed Hitler.

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Twelve by Pies posted:

Also, didn't the Nazis perform some rather horrifying medical experiments on their victims? The Japanese certainly did.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Dirk the Average posted:

Also, didn't the Nazis perform some rather horrifying medical experiments on their victims? The Japanese certainly did.

I mean yeah, they had Mengele.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

the_steve posted:

Nah, they embrace that.
It's going to be goddamn Hunny Bunny, and it's going to be all about the rabbits teaming up to crush the plucky libertarian before going after each other.

It's gonna be the Trump skunk so Stantis can wring his hands about the state of the Republican party.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Clay Bennett

Jeff Danziger

Nyetflix :haw:

John Deering

Clay Jones

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Dirk the Average posted:

Yes, the Nuremberg code, a forebear of the foundational documents of biomedical ethics, was written, as the name suggests, due to revelations during the Nuremberg trials.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

wizzardstaff posted:

It's gonna be the Trump skunk so Stantis can wring his hands about the state of the Republican party.

:hmmyes:
Good point, though I still see them working the other rabbit into it somehow.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

All these conservative cartoonists pretending that their real problem with China is the human rights abuses and genocide, and not that the human rights abuses and genocide are being carried out by non-white people, because they sure as hell are happy with the torture/slavery/genocide of those populations otherwise.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

:siren: Kellies Rules Change

Due to limitations of the search function, please double check that all nominations are not in any sort of tag, including bolding or italics or any other format. Pants Donkey, please update the OP accordingly.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Your motivation is that you are Garland from FF1, and you will knock them all down.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

Twelve by Pies posted:

a fun counterpart to the rash of "HITLER WAS AN ATHEIST" religious takes from the internet of, like, the late 2000s

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

A thing happened cartoon. Extremely popular rap group Karpe released a new ep where they talk about how it is to grow up in Norway with a background from another culture:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWS5E3K5auU
(One of the lyrics is "and I've got new bills, new bills, but no one looks like us on our money yet")

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Another step in Bennett's transformation into centrist Gorrell. I'm not glad of this.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I thought it WAS Gorrell :smith:

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

kartikeya posted:

All these conservative cartoonists pretending that their real problem with China is the human rights abuses and genocide, and not that the human rights abuses and genocide are being carried out by non-white people, because they sure as hell are happy with the torture/slavery/genocide of those populations otherwise.

Especially on muslims!

escapegoat
Aug 18, 2013

Now is the perfect opportunity for cartoonists to recycle their cartoons from...14 years ago??? :stonklol:

escapegoat fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Feb 6, 2022

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

escapegoat posted:

Now is the perfect opportunity for cartoonists to recycle their cartoons from...14 years ago??? :stonklol:

Re-run that South Park episode, too.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

"A week is a long time in politics for Boris Johnson – Chris Riddell on a disastrous few days for the prime minister"

Sunday Telegraph:

Rethink net zero plans, Cabinet urges, as country faces biggest cost-of-living crisis in a generation

Matt:

Sunday Times:

Mail on Sunday:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Cloud Potato posted:

:britain:

Observer:

"A week is a long time in politics for Boris Johnson – Chris Riddell on a disastrous few days for the prime minister"

Why is there a bear? Is it Russia? Why does it have loo roll? Is Putin a Charmin Bear now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Mr. Squishy posted:

Why is there a bear? Is it Russia? Why does it have loo roll? Is Putin a Charmin Bear now?

It'll be a reference to a bear making GBS threads in the woods, but I forget the rest of the context. It's one of the images Riddell likes to use.