Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

greazeball posted:

I can imagine that quite easily actually

Yeah, in fact I assume it's what's happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

“ I want to apologise for my actions. There are no excuses for my behaviour, which I sincerely regret. I also want to say how deeply sorry I am to anyone who was upset by the video. I would like to assure everyone that our two cats are perfectly fine and healthy.

“They are loved and cherished by our entire family, and this behaviour was an isolated incident that will not happen again.”

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Prick, jfc

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

The police say they won't be investigating, and West Ham going to deal with it "internally", so he's basically gotten away with it.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
It'll be a week's wages and a morning photoshoot at Battersea or something.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
at least we outed and banned the guy who thinks it's okay to kick your pets so something good came of it

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Total Meatlove posted:

It'll be a week's wages and a morning kickabout at Battersea or something.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

vyelkin posted:

at least we outed and banned the guy who thinks it's okay to kick your pets so something good came of it

Its amazing how threads like this act as honeypots

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Skios posted:

So the Overmars story is getting messier by the day. Initially it was reported that the story finally got out because Edwin van der Sar, who is in charge of day to day affairs at Ajax, sent out an e-mail reminding people of the procedures surrounding sexual harassment. This is assumed to have been sparked due to several celebrities working for the Dutch edition of The Voice having several credible sexual assault and rape accusations made against them, including police reports being filed.

However, tonight, two separate newspapers have published articles quoting several anonymous (former) employees who also handed over WhatsApp messages to corroborate the story. The employees say that Overmars' transgressive behaviour was known for years, that several women in the past had made complaints that went nowhere, and that there was a general macho culture, especially among the leadership. They describe Overmars as 'a creepy uncle' who was nicknamed 'Geilneef' (literally 'horny (male) cousin). They also allege that it's impossible that Van der Sar was unaware of Overmars' behaviour, although he himself denies knowing anything about it.

in some countries, women are food.

we dont know what the woman just did. if she just poo poo in Overmars' shoes while looking him in the eye well

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

quote:

Posting home grown -- a video of his own mother no less. Letting it slide with but a light probation since it IS an on topic post. Please, no more pictures or videos of your own naked mother, though. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

Sometimes it's a real pleasure looking at the rap sheet

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Cool but why is this relevant?

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

CyberPingu posted:

Sorry, you're totally right, let's go back to joking about eating women.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
TRPers Go Feral - it's ok to eat a woman if she shits in your shoes and never breaks eye contact

Lightbulb Grease
Aug 9, 2006

Oh, hi girls. Tom Cruise here.
Soiled Meat
The Met police don't care, but Surrey police are apparently working with the RSPCA on an enquiry into the Zouma video.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

Because it's funny, shut up.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

edogawa rando posted:

You sure showed them.

why are you being a dick to me instead of agreeing that ninpo is acting like a literal child?

i repeat: gently caress OFF NINPO

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

EC10 posted:

why are you being a dick to me instead of agreeing that ninpo is acting like a literal child?

It was a 6er mate, calm down

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
no, dig UP stupid

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

EC10 posted:

I don't understand how this is getting funnier each time, but it is.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Reprisal posted:

recall that Chinese scientists edited human embryos with CRISPR/cas9 in an area that just so happens to be correlated with an IQ increase in violation of global medical ethics.

COVID-19 was a bioweapon, accidentally released, which is why China had the RNA sequenced immediately and shared it with the WHO. and then forbid any of their people from talking about it and hid it from the outside world for weeks.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Let's not turn this into QCS/Helldump

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

EC10 posted:

goddamnedtwisto posted:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

goddamnedtwisto posted:

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

People getting mad about comedy 6ers will never not be funny

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/sistoney67/status/1491120933972901889

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Jel Shaker posted:

“ I want to apologise for my actions. There are no excuses for my behaviour, which I sincerely regret. I also want to say how deeply sorry I am to anyone who was upset by the video. I would like to assure everyone that our two cats are perfectly fine and healthy.

“They are loved and cherished by our entire family, and this behaviour was an isolated incident that will not happen again.”

It was his brother filming while laughing the entire time

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

westham are playing sunderland ?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jel Shaker posted:

westham are playing sunderland ?

Heh

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/jimw1/status/1491142935462973441

Lightbulb Grease
Aug 9, 2006

Oh, hi girls. Tom Cruise here.
Soiled Meat

The Mirror posted:

Moonpig are no longer selling a greetings card portraying Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo with the message: "Nothing will stop me scoring this Valentine's Day"

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

:stare:

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

What a waste of card stock - they could've just put an asterisk at the end and then write "except for a Clark County grand jury"

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Errrrrrrm

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60312876

RSPCA took Zouma's cats. Good.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Some good catte news

https://twitter.com/jjwhaling/status/1491398319255531527?s=21

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Also good Hillsborough news

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

Here’s my prediction... nothing will happen to Yan Valery.

Marcos Alonso undoubtedly killed someone and he’s still playing

I just remembered this whole thing when talking about Southampton and it appears to be exactly what happened nearly 2 years later

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

There's a petition in France to get Zouma banned from ever being picked again for the national squad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

ilmucche posted:

There's a petition in France to get Zouma banned from ever being picked again for the national squad

I think he probably will be, he's only had 11 caps in 7 years so it's not like Deschamps relies heavily on him in the first place and he sounded pretty disgusted when someone asked him about it