Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Terror Sweat posted:

Just say you want to kill me. It's much more honest than this cowardly "kill yourself, but I'm not allowed to say it, so uh choke to death somehow"

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Terror Sweat posted:

By that logic literally every single major protest is a group of terrorists. You telling me there wasn't an attempted murder during the iraq war protests? How about the farmers march in India, no attempted murder there?

This is an ample opportunity by the left to organize and communicate with the disgruntled working class and instead they are being demonized as terrorists. This just leads them to the conservatives. Workers complaining about material conditions should always be embraced man. There is an opportunity here that is not being taken.
I know a lot of truckers that are supporting these guys, and they're immigrants who have been shafted by this pandemic and the government response for a while now. Back when it all started, they had to keep working as essential workers and were treated like trash to keep everything running. Do you know how undignified it is to have to poo poo in a bucket because all public restrooms are closed and you have a multihour trip? These grievances pile up

just to be clear, you know these are not the same truckers protesting poo poo like wage theft in brampton, right?

the protests in brampton are actual truckers with legitimate grievances about working conditions. the people in ottawa are are not in any way related to those protests

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

im phoning my thread MP to evict all these americans from our thread. Much like real life

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Suplex Liberace posted:

im phoning my thread MP to evict all these americans from our thread. Much like real life

fu i have a card and everything youre stuck with me

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

mediaphage posted:

fu i have a card and everything youre stuck with me

the first christmas i went home with my now spouse both sides of the family (parents divorced) got me a copy of the book, how to be a canadian

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
did it help?

i was born here and i still have no idea

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I hope terror sweat shits themselves, gets cleaned up, puts on a new pair of pants, then immediately shits those too somehow

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

I really don't know what point you're trying to make here, but please just stop posting racist reddit bullshit in this thread even if you're posting it to make fun of it

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

once upon a time that wouldve been permitted here but I respect vyelkin enough not to bother him probating me over your bullshit.

go gently caress yourself

thanks, but yeah in the future please try to avoid saying you wish other posters were dead, it's never going to take the thread in a healthy direction

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

infernal machines posted:

did it help?

i was born here and i still have no idea

lol ill go find it and see if theres any choice passages

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:09 on Oct 29, 2022

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

vyelkin posted:

thanks, but yeah in the future please try to avoid saying you wish other posters were dead, it's never going to take the thread in a healthy direction

yeah. sorry. my blood is running hot right now, my town is still currently occupied by morons

e:^^^ the general trend of cops being bastards not withstanding, vyelkin at least does his job, he doesnt side with the threadshitters to try to make some sort of asinine point or in some idiotic attempt to take over the forums.

Ron Paul Atreides has issued a correction as of 15:04 on Feb 9, 2022

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Futanari Damacy posted:

Yeah?? How's that boot leather taste, copsucker??? :hehe:

i'm sure there are any number of people you could ask; this is an extremely popular genre of adult entertainment

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

yeah. sorry. my blood is running hot right now, my town is still currently occupied by morons

don't worry, I get it. People I care about very much are having to delay necessary surgeries because of these idiots and I am very angry about it, so I get it.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

am i right that it's pronounced kah-beck, not kwa-beck

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

actionjackson posted:

am i right that it's pronounced kah-beck, not kwa-beck

kay beck or maybe key beck depending on how hick you are

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

Americans stop butchering my mother tongue itt plz

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

kwa-beck. ffs

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

i thought that originally, but I heard someone from canada say kah-beck. i think he was from somewhere in ontario

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

actionjackson posted:

i thought that originally, but I heard someone from canada say kah-beck. i think he was from somewhere in ontario

Never heard that. Most anglos that are making a bit of effort say keh-beck, like the spanish "que"

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
cue-beck

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Cwuh-beck

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

this is the accepted Anglo pronunciation, as painful as it is to hear

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

I for one never get tired of hearing anglophones pronounce Montreal

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
cul-beck

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Kweebec. I hear there's good fishing in kweebec

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Kubbek

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

this is the accepted Anglo pronunciation, as painful as it is to hear

this is what i hear most often in ontario.

thunderspanks posted:

I for one never get tired of hearing anglophones pronounce Montreal

lol near where i used to live there's also versailles (ver-SAILS) and terre haute (tear-a-HOAT)

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
This seems sustainable

https://twitter.com/varahalaraju/status/1491253793635323910?t=Yp8Xc5MDm_XqIq-O_Z_sLQ&s=19

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

read the thread, it's likely a reporting error based on the sale price of the homes in the area being 1/4th that

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/jkenney/status/1491427102989889538?s=20&t=vUjkUg7ng0n0CSeSbh1RyA

He said he's sowwy lets all forget about it.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Jk can't help but gently caress up at every opportunity.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
being unvaccinated is like being an AIDS victim, no wait scratch that, holocaust survivor wait no uh hang on

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Aids survivors are... Hitler? Give me a second my cue cards are all shuffled

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

infernal machines posted:

read the thread,

no

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

CaptainACAB posted:

It's pretty hilarious how Justin Trudeau is more of a cuck than his father, who was an actual literal cuck.

Whats the deal with Margaret? Usually that level of national embarrassment and personal indiscretion, besides being a security risk, is not the kind of thing youd think would be allowed to go on.

Trudeau couldnt rein her in? Her family? The RCMP?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
the astroturfing campaign happening around this dumbass protests on social media has been insane

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Frosted Flake posted:

Whats the deal with Margaret? Usually that level of national embarrassment and personal indiscretion, besides being a security risk, is not the kind of thing youd think would be allowed to go on.

Trudeau couldnt rein her in? Her family? The RCMP?

She has mental health issues, OP.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I know a guy at CSEC who had his level 3 come under review because BPD Bae was a liability, I know I had my personal life looked at, so Im struggling to see why the PMs wife was allowed to run rampant. Obviously its Trudeaus fault for marrying her, but still, what a liability to the country.

Frosted Flake has issued a correction as of 16:57 on Feb 9, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

remember when everyone used to get mad at people for half assed non-apologies? people have finally realized you can give a "real" apology because it doesn't matter one iota. the chuds that agreed with his original comment will just think "oh he's just apologizing because he has to but we know what he really believes" and the bad press just kinda goes away. consequences schmonsequences.