Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

802.11weed posted:

8 000 000 people and they're literally all the same, yeap

gently caress off lol

8 000 000 quebecios and not a person among them.

thunderspanks posted:

yankee go home

Have you ever considered that the quebecios stole my home, and then acted like they were oppressed the second they finished doing it?

I would gladly go home, but before that the American Boers need to either go home or go into the sea first.

CaptainACAB has issued a correction as of 20:54 on Feb 9, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

CaptainACAB posted:

Quebecios are by far the worst honkies.

They go on and on endlessly about how oppressed and aggrieved they are and how their beautiful culture of putting gravy on fries and being racist is threatened, and the Canadian government bends over backwards to appease these baying acadian psychopaths while literally bulldozing native children into mass graves.

These are a "people" so odious that even the French cannot stand them. They're American Boers. They should be ground into a paste and used as fertilizer when the land is given back to the indigenous Canadians.

ive never wanted someone to eat a probe before, and yet here we are

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

wynott dunn posted:

multiple freedom convoys have spawned across France inspired by the Ottawa occupation

I guess they didn’t see the franco response in quebec

they’ve called up and mobilized the departmental gilet jaune to bring them in to blockade Paris this weekend and then head to Brussels

so far the police have made it clear they’re not going to take any poo poo so we’ll see how it shakes out, during the OG gilet jaune movement some protestors died, lost limbs, had eyes blasted out by the riot police, etc

owns that the entire world decides to get really mad and rev their trucks just in time for scientists to confirm pollution in the atmosphere has entered a doom spiral phase

the last few decades of human life are going to look incredibly stupid to any alien archeologists

https://twitter.com/ross_macfarlane/status/1491479717211377665

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://twitter.com/CBCNS/status/1491496613751185412?t=n7-2Rq1_-dLoDBu3h6owDg&s=19

Lol this news comes a few days after they left most of the province in the freezing cold for up to three days. gently caress this poo poo

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

DariusLikewise posted:

https://twitter.com/WinnipegNews/status/1491200682111737857?s=20&t=t4utLL4UFrXbCvxyjZL8lQ

i was looking at the replies to this tweet and most of them are brand new accounts made in the last couple months and just spewing the same kind of garbage. every post is like that too, just accounts swarming out of nowhere to repeat the same fake news/very good people/look at these protests kind of lines

hey check this out

https://twitter.com/BySteveReilly/status/1491168971152044033

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley
wait no i just realized the american boers analogy doesn't hold as the boers were actually oppressed, whereas the quebecios unfortunately never were.

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.

CaptainACAB posted:

wait no i just realized the american boers analogy doesn't hold as the boers were actually oppressed, whereas the quebecios never were.

nice troll but you need to put more effort into it, i'm not feeling too triggered yet

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Don Pigeon posted:

nice troll but you need to put more effort into it, i'm not feeling too triggered yet

im not trolling any more than im trolling when i put out a rat trap in my kitchen cabinets.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

gently caress off, yankee

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

CLAM DOWN posted:

gently caress off, yankee

you took an entire continent from its rightful inhabitants and then instantly turned around and acted like you were holocaust survivors and you wonder why literally everyone else on earth loving despises you lmao. even the french cant stand the acadian rats.

quebec should be allowed to secede so we can raze it to the ground.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

man this is such a boring bit. every idiot in ontario already did it in like grade 6

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

"Quebecios are Canadians but with a bigger persecution complex" doesn't feel terribly off the mark

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

CaptainACAB posted:

you took an entire continent from its rightful inhabitants and then instantly turned around and acted like you were holocaust survivors and you wonder why literally everyone else on earth loving despises you lmao. even the french cant stand the acadian rats.

oh my god go away no one gives a poo poo what you think

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Oxyclean posted:

"Quebecios are Canadians but with a bigger persecution complex" doesn't feel terribly off the mark

a bigger, and entirely undeserved persecution complex.

while they also embody every negative stereotype they claim to despise from the anglos, but to a much much larger extent.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
It was more fun when we were mad at trucker-cosplayers instead of rehashing boomer arguments about the plains of Abraham

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.
utterly deranged

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

Oxyclean posted:

incredibly insightful…never heard this one before

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

CLAM DOWN posted:

oh my god go away no one gives a poo poo what you think

wow now i can truly feel like a quebecios. thank you for giving me a window into your experience.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

"ah yes, the quebecois" --me, a sage northern wizard, reading this thread

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
*Orson Wellesishly* mnaahhh! The french!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
lol. those posts are literally hate speech in canada, which is, shockingly, an actual crime here

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

CLAM DOWN posted:

"ah yes, the quebecois" --me, a sage northern wizard, reading this thread

every time i am forced to interact with an acadian i despise them even more. truly the most insufferable of all honkies, and that is an accomplishment. id rather hang out with white south africans.

infernal machines posted:

lol. those posts are literally hate speech in canada, which is, shockingly, an actual crime here

it would be the first time in history that the french canadians have actually been victims, thereby finally validating their persecution complex.

alas, those laws only apply to people, and so the quebecios scum will have to be unfufilled once more.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Where have I heard all this before? :thunk:

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Starks posted:

man this is such a boring bit. every idiot in ontario already did it in like grade 6

Actually when we talked about the referendum in school I said I supported Quebec independence because they deserved more freedom and then the teacher asked what I meant/to be more specific and I couldn't answer because I was just being a contrarian pre-teen. Also I wanted to be able to collect Quebec coins and stamps.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

CaptainACAB posted:

Quebecios are by far the worst honkies.

They go on and on endlessly about how oppressed and aggrieved they are and how their beautiful culture of putting gravy on fries and being racist is threatened, and the Canadian government bends over backwards to appease these baying acadian psychopaths while literally bulldozing native children into mass graves.

These are a "people" so odious that even the French cannot stand them. They're American Boers. They should be ground into a paste and used as fertilizer when the land is given back to the indigenous Canadians.

captaingoback to where you normally post

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

you've never been oppressed but this is precisely why you should be, hope this helps.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

CaptainACAB posted:

wait now you're convincing me

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Poutine is pretty good but Tourtière is better

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Danaru posted:

https://twitter.com/CBCNS/status/1491496613751185412?t=n7-2Rq1_-dLoDBu3h6owDg&s=19

Lol this news comes a few days after they left most of the province in the freezing cold for up to three days. gently caress this poo poo

Salt, fog, or salty fog?

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

wait hold on which home did the Québécois steal from you exactly

edit: ah gently caress he’s probated I really wanted to know. I wonder if it was Louisiana or something because the repeated reference to Acadia is bizarre

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
this thread has been quite something lately

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

I'm tempted to double down and be abrasive, but I legitimately do not understand the issue, if only because I'm seeing it in the same way that canadians are mocked for smugly holding themselves over americans, it sometimes feels like quebec is doing that to anglo canada.

Like I feel like i'm not entirely sure I should see "protecting french (canadian) culture" any different then "protecting white culture." and Quebec.

I mean this in the least antagonistic way possible, but like, what am I falling for here?

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

I feel like this crisis hasn't reached peak dumb yet lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I may not support the truckers, the Quebecois, the racism, the honking, the harassment of nurses, the hijab ban, but this is incredible content

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I think it's fine to say all european colonizers deserve death, but to say Québécois specifically is racist

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Omnicarus posted:

Poutine is pretty good but Tourtière is better

not letting this bullshit post proceed unmolested

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
you do not have to like the quebecois but please do not say that they are rats who should be ground into paste and used as fertilizer

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Didn't the French have better relationship with the natives than the English? Like, that's what sparked the whole Pontiac Rebellion, right, was the natives getting mad they were getting way shittier trade deals and border enforcement than when the French were around.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
the comparison to the Boers was kinda funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Oxyclean posted:

I'm tempted to double down and be abrasive, but I legitimately do not understand the issue, if only because I'm seeing it in the same way that canadians are mocked for smugly holding themselves over americans, it sometimes feels like quebec is doing that to anglo canada.

Like I feel like i'm not entirely sure I should see "protecting french (canadian) culture" any different then "protecting white culture." and Quebec.

I mean this in the least antagonistic way possible, but like, what am I falling for here?

Protecting language isn't the same as protecting race.