Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Financial_Garbage_96 posted:

O Gob-father, protect me from DCs and snuffed and goon fleets, may this krab make back his losses and protect him from ending up on any KMs, in the name of the Gobfather, the Krab, and Pochven..... Amen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

*vomits*

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
People in empire can be chuffing dumb though.

I'm acting as scout for mini, watch a criminal warp into ice belt and warn them. Me and this dude just sat there watching them as they just lalalala on in mackinaws with no drones out, and then some brain genius comes out with "oh he's ok he's 5 security" uh huh, character was sold yesterday bye bye and good luck with that.

Yuki-San
Aug 1, 2010
Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: Am I making a post which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level and will I get banned for being an unfunny gimmick if the answer is a resounding "NO!"
Sooo. How would a peon go about joining this eve group?

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Yuki-San posted:

Sooo. How would a peon go about joining this eve group?

https://wiki.goonfleet.com/Joining_GoonWaffe_101

Go here and follow instructions.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
hey globby peep this
https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/sm3njo/leaks_snuff_titan_about_to_get_party_pooped/

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

I have no idea why this escalated but gently caress me this was absolutely hilarious. Especially when our FC asked us to kill the pilot rear end Wideshut and comms just corpsed for a while

lol that PH is propping up all the useless non-goon entities in the game just so they can have their balkans beween them and the perfidious gon

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Starting from scratch. I want to start building T2 small bubbles in Delve. What do I need?

I think I require a researched BPO. And then to make copies of that. I then sacrifice those copies to hopefully make T2 versions?

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Right, T1 bpo to make copies you can build/invent from.

Then some component bpos for the inputs.

Then some reaction formulas to react the moon goo that goes in them :v:

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Wibla posted:

Right, T1 bpo to make copies you can build/invent from.

Then some component bpos for the inputs.

Then some reaction formulas to react the moon goo that goes in them :v:

Any chance some of that is on the 1DQ market? I found 3 perfect T1 bubble BPOs in Jita for 90 million.

Andohz
Aug 15, 2004

World's Strongest Smelly Hobo
The best thing would be to start at the blueprint and sum up all the materials needed. You can use something like Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Capitalism to make it easier.

Be prepared for sinking a lot of money into the different steps before being able to actually build the thing.

Also; for BPCs you've got StretchMart Coin-Operated that has 100 runs for 1.6 million isk, if it's Mobile Small Warp Disruptor I we're talking about.

Andohz fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Feb 7, 2022

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
and check what skills you need for successful invention in advance. If it's T2 you are after, then you can make copies of the virgin BPO then do your research on it while they are cooking. Or if you have a weak point with skills research the BPO while training them up.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

yeah have fun son

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
it seems like invention is scary and going to cost a lot, but it rarely makes up a large part of the build cost even for big ships. maybe it's different for equipment, but for ships it's always been like 1% of the total cost

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

The main problem is that T2 small bubbles trades in small amounts, so the supply and price gets odd. And I use a ton of them.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

yeah have fun son

apparently dude logged and is just stuck in place for a while.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Feliday Melody posted:

The main problem is that T2 small bubbles trades in small amounts, so the supply and price gets odd. And I use a ton of them.

I did production of all the T1/T2 anchorable bubbles during the war last year and yeah, T2 smalls did not sell in a big volume even during wartime. If you're building those, either build them for yourself or just put them up for sale in small batches. T1 bubbles sell way more in all sizes, so if you're manufacturing those for invention purposes set aside a good amount of those to sell as well.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Dieting Hippo posted:

I did production of all the T1/T2 anchorable bubbles during the war last year and yeah, T2 smalls did not sell in a big volume even during wartime. If you're building those, either build them for yourself or just put them up for sale in small batches. T1 bubbles sell way more in all sizes, so if you're manufacturing those for invention purposes set aside a good amount of those to sell as well.

It's purely for personal use, but that's good to know. Thanks.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug
I used to love T2 large bubbles for regional gates.

Don't you have to have some skill at V to use T2 bubbles?

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

The Hambulance posted:

T2 large is anchoring 5 which is a pretty steep skill. But everything below that is Anchoring 4 or less. I think T2 small is anchoring 3 even.

The reason I use T2 small is that I fly a lot of frigates, and it's what fits in the cargo. Most bubble for your cargo-buck so to speak.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

The Hambulance posted:

For T2s it varies in size. III for smalls, IV for mediums, and V for larges.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Feliday Melody posted:

main used bubbles would be t1 small and t2 large. the others pretty much only get used if there is neither of those avail.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

ded posted:

main used bubbles would be t1 small and t2 large. the others pretty much only get used if there is neither of those avail.

Sorry, I already addressed this.

I also make bubble art and I like that it only has to be renewed every week or so (T2) as opposed to every 2 days (T1)

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

how long after purging does your accoutn get deleted if you don't log in

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Mine was still there after 10 years

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

zegermans posted:

We dont delete accounts, it just drops into the “Members” group which has gently caress all access.

street doc
Feb 20, 2019

andromache posted:

We dont delete accounts, it just drops into the “Members” group which has gently caress all access.

Delta squad best squad

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

zegermans posted:

daefgte5ju6576kt87y98uoip[

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

daefgte5ju6576kt87y98uoip[

food pics when
i long for fine cuisine

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Erulisse posted:

food pics when
i long for fine cuisine

GSV Fuck Your God
Aug 27, 2003

small-l liberalism

Dalmuti posted:

Mine was still there after 10 years

Same here.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

buncha cowards that never went fuckgoons

shameful

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

yumy food

Captain Melo
Mar 28, 2014

its "yummy" you jackass

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
Unless Yumy made it.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.
gently caress yeah. Gon go do some prawns n poo poo.
thanks globby

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
they only went and did it, pink avatar skin....

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
frat sux

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
The compression skill books will be seeded on the ORE LP store, you get the bits in the event via combat, looks like only available to remote inject after patch. Because gently caress you miners that’s why :ccp:

learnincurve fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Feb 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xblackdog
Dec 19, 2013

Organic Lamb Sauce.
Made for angels, by angels.

learnincurve posted:

The compression skill books will be seeded on the ORE LP store, you get the bits in the event via combat, looks like only available to remote inject after patch. Because gently caress you miners that’s why :ccp:

How do you even get ORE LP, I see only like six agents all in nullsec... gently caress you miners indeed...
Edit: Oh, didn't have ignore standing checked. Still only see them in a select handful of nullsec.
Edit2: I should have just read the patch notes like a non-retard.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

xblackdog fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Feb 11, 2022