Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
It's funny, All the Bengals fans I know who live in Southern Ohio don't have any sort of antipathy for the Browns. It's very live and let live. All the Bengals fans I know who spent any time at all in northern Ohio loving hate the Browns.

The only confrontational experience I ever had with an opposing fan at a game was also a browns fan. It was right when the new Jerseys came out for them and I asked a random fan what they thought of them before kickoff. The way that person acted you would have thought I told him I hosed his mother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/cvgairport/status/1491789592910991361?s=21

Bengos

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

bows1 posted:

is that from avalanche

That was my first thought but avalanche doesn’t put that white cardboard pad down in their boxes. Not even for the weird pizzas.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Eifert Posting posted:

It's funny, All the Bengals fans I know who live in Southern Ohio don't have any sort of antipathy for the Browns. It's very live and let live. All the Bengals fans I know who spent any time at all in northern Ohio loving hate the Browns.

The only confrontational experience I ever had with an opposing fan at a game was also a browns fan. It was right when the new Jerseys came out for them and I asked a random fan what they thought of them before kickoff. The way that person acted you would have thought I told him I hosed his mother.

I think it's because there are a subset of Browns fans that are just angry broke brained weirdoes who cannot chill or be happy about anything. For them football is a competition they need to be hyper defensive about. These kind of fans also get super pissed talking with other Browns fans.

I think these kind of weirdoes exist in every fanbase but combining that mindset with losing for years makes them extra insufferable.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My attitude towards the AFC North has always been
Bengals: go the
Steelers: gently caress the
Browns, Ravens: eh

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bengals: gently caress me
Steelers: suck me
ravens: justin tuck me

Swiller of Beer
Jan 2, 2003
Cold Hearted S.O.B.
Soiled Meat
Most Bengals fans don't hate the Browns, we sympathize with them. We had our decade+ of awful football, bad head coaches, and terrible draft picks. We understand Browns fans frustration. gently caress the Steelers though.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
I always hated the ravens til Lamar came, but he changed my opinion the MVP season. Incredible stuff

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Cavauro posted:

Justin Tuck never played for us. Otherwise good joke

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mystic Stylez posted:

incredibly disappointed the original cover was changed

drat

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Cavauro posted:

justin fucker

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
This reminds me of AFCN all-time name team captain Frostee Rucker.

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

wilderthanmild posted:

When Ohio was voting whether to legalize weed Mr. Frostee Rucker was among the consortium of investors who would get the monopoly on legal dispensaries. Or that’s how I remember it.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

wilderthanmild posted:

Fozzy Whitaker

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The Browns suck rear end and will never be good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

doug pederson from the browns

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Browns are winning games next season.

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.

quote:

ravens: justin cuck me

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Browns are winning games next season.

the games of life

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/richeisen/status/1492639179095699460?s=10

Couldn’t even get it right

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bubububububengals

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Lamar is a Bngas fan

https://twitter.com/Lj_era8/status/1492964713742827525

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
JOE FLACCO ERASURE!! DISGUSTING

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Sorry bengbros you still got 50 m cap space and an awesome QB /WR

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I’m glad the bengals won

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Congrats to the Cleveland Rams

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

biglads posted:

Congrats to the Cleveland Rams

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That was a wild two minutes. It was like the refs were lulling the Bengals into a false sense of security with no call after no call for 58 minutes only to break out the tickiest, tackiest hold of playoff history. This unlocked an infinite do over cheat for the Rams on that would be goal line stand.

I'd be bitter forever.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

That was a wild two minutes. It was like the refs were lulling the Bengals into a false sense of security with no call after no call for 58 minutes only to break out the tickiest, tackiest hold of playoff history. This unlocked an infinite do over cheat for the Rams on that would be goal line stand.

I'd be bitter forever.

who cares

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Congrats to the winners

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Refs don't win games. They missed like seven tackles on that halfback on the last drive. They played a mediocre undrafted second stringer over Joe Mixon and targeted him twice with the game on the line. Hopefully Zac learns to let his players play.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Bungles

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
they couldnt block in the second half

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Well that totally broke my brain, hopping off the Bengals fandom train and gonna read some books, or blow my brains out or something.

Have fun guys, you'll totally get em next year.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

*echoing drew carey voice* OHIO

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

If I was an AFCN team that had their QB sacked 51 times I would simply work on not letting my QB get sacked 8 times again in the one game where you don't want to get sacked

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Sorry Bengals fans. I know how you feel...wait no I don't my team's never lost a Superbowl.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

Sorry Bengals fans. I know how you feel...wait no I don't my team's never lost a Superbowl.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Kawalimus posted:

jesus loving christ dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

jesus loving christ dude

Hate fuels sports :)

And if we don't hate our division rivals...what do we have left