Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Xiahou Dun posted:

Are there Jewish freepers?

There are and they are the subjects of this beautiful song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQMRwk8WDd4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

quote:

Performer: Oy Division (אוי דיוויז'ן)

:perfect:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Daniel Kahn does a whole bunch of really good historical yiddish songs, like an alternate universe little red songbook, that you wouldn't otherwise have access to really if you're limited to english. if you like old lefty songs his stuff is really worth a listen though I admit I get the distinct feeling I don't properly understand his original compositions as they are quite poetic and open to interpretation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZwbpgiu-zU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7EgQXMV8nM

His version of the arbetslose marsch loving slaps too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSKBFM-WWk

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Feb 9, 2022

Alien Arcana
Feb 14, 2012

You're related to soup, Admiral.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Yeah the KJV has its own share of translation problems from what I recall. Something about the word "ekklesia" being translated as "church" in the KJV to reinforce the Church of England as being good and to be followed/obeyed, and there's of course the whole debate about "arsenokoitai" being a word that doesn't exist anywhere else in Greek texts and the KJV decided to translate as "homosexual offenders."

I mean, it has "arse" in it right there!

(Serious question: How do other versions of the Bible translate that word?)

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

That freeper was really proud of his "Commie Cabbage Patch" insult.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Alien Arcana posted:

I mean, it has "arse" in it right there!

(Serious question: How do other versions of the Bible translate that word?)

First I should say that I was wrong, the KJV does not translate it as "homosexual offenders." Here is the verse in the KJV (1 Corinthians 6:9 is the verse):

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

"Abusers of themselves with mankind" is how the KJV translates it. There's a lot of English translations of the Bible so I'm not going to post all of them but here's I guess some of the more mainstream/interesting translations.

NIV: Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

NKJV: Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,

NASB: Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,

RSV: Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor sexual perverts,

NRSV: Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! Fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, sodomites,

ESV: Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

CEB: Don’t you know that people who are unjust won’t inherit God’s kingdom? Don’t be deceived. Those who are sexually immoral, those who worship false gods, adulterers, both participants in same-sex intercourse,

And let's look at some older translations, the 1599 Geneva Bible, the 1899 Douay-Rheims Bible, the Wycliffe Bible and Young's Literal Translation.

GNV: Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor wantons, nor buggerers,

DRA: Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,

WYC: Whether ye know not, that wicked men shall not wield the kingdom of God? Do not ye err; neither lechers, neither men that serve maumets [neither men serving to idols], neither adulterers, neither lechers against kind, neither they that do lechery with men,

YLT: have ye not known that the unrighteous the reign of God shall not inherit? be not led astray; neither whoremongers, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor sodomites,

So yeah, you get the idea. It's important to note that some translations are keeping in spirit with the original text when they single out men who practice homosexuality, and don't mention women. This is because the Greek word refers specifically to men. Other English translations broaden it to condemn being gay in general. There is in fact only one verse in the Bible, Old or New, that actually condemns lesbians (I think it's in Romans 1 but I'm admittedly too lazy to check right now).

So the translators of the KJV weren't entirely sure what to make of that word it seems, and came up with the phrase "abusers of themselves with mankind." Later translations and the attitude of Christianity towards the LGB community of course started influencing them where it gets translated as sodomites/homosexuality.

Special note should be made of the RSV/NRSV translations where it gets translated as "sexual perverts" and "male prostitutes," the latter being a popular theory of what the word is supposed to mean (condemning the practice of temple prostitution).

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

Xiahou Dun posted:

Are there Jewish freepers?

quote:

To: nyc1
Well, all races are a rather loose social construct.

For a long time, Siciliano were not considered “white”.

I’m a swarthy guy, clearly Middle Eastern, but white as far as I am concerned.

A Joe Biden of 1970 or Robert Byrd or any of the various Stormfront trolls that show up here periodically would say I am not white.

32 posted on 2/7/2022, 5:54:33 PM by Jewbacca (The residents of Iroquois territory may not determine whether Jews may live in Jerusalem.)

quote:

To: the OlLine Rebel
Chrstianity is circling the drain. This is really the time to look into the Noahide Laws.
Maybe G-d is trying to tell chrstians something. Will you listen?

187 posted on 1/31/2022, 11:15:19 AM by Zionist Conspirator (Secularism is a fraud and a failure.)

quote:

To: Salman
Heretics gonna heretic.

17 posted on 11/11/2021, 11:14:54 PM by Jewbacca (The residents of Iroquois territory may not determine whether Jews may live in Jerusalem.)

quote:

To: yldstrk
There is nothing legally actionable about firing Democrats or liberals.

I flat-out ask who people voted for.

43 posted on 6/28/2012, 11:56:11 AM by Jewbacca (The residents of Iroquois territory may not determine whether Jews may live in Jerusalem.)

quote:

To: Rummyfan
I was looking at my youngest girl’s English text book.

America, 7th grade.

First off, it’s not as challenging as her Israeli English text book, 5th grade. English is her second language, mind you.

Second, every story is some iteration of: protagonist is non-white girl, smarter than everyone. Poor and oppressed. Evil white girl wants award and will get it even though she is stupid bc daddy is rich. Principal changes the rules to make white girl win. Non-white heroine prevails because she has the power of melanin that makes her better than evil people of palor.

7 posted on 9/20/2021, 1:37:44 PM by Jewbacca (The residents of Iroquois territory may not determine whether Jews may live in Jerusalem.)

quote:

To: Jacob Kell
I voted for Trump twice and think we did really well during his term, but for such a rich, prominent, and intelligent person, he seems awfully naive. We live in a world where (thanks to the Birch Society and the Internet) every swamp and forest dweller in the world knows about Adam Weishaupt and the Illuminati, yet he acted as if he'd never even heard of the CFR.
That being said, I'd certainly vote for him again, though I have come to despair of any political solution. Only turning to G-d can save us now.

179 posted on 2/3/2022, 10:23:55 AM by Zionist Conspirator (Secularism is a fraud and a failure.)

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum
I think “insurrection” means “peaceful and persuasive protest from normal citizens who must now be killed to make way for our progressive reich”

11 posted on 2/8/2022, 11:17:32 PM by Jewbacca (The residents of Iroquois territory may not determine whether Jews may live in Jerusalem.)

quote:

To: Kaslin
Chicken and egg.

I posit miserable people are liberal.

My great uncle is a sour puss, and, according to my grandpa (who survived a camp while his brother partied in Canada) was always a sourpuss from birth.

Great uncle is a full fledged red diaper doper baby such that we openly mocked him the once a year we saw him at Passover.

14 posted on 2/8/2022, 8:33:01 AM by Jewbacca (The residents of Iroquois territory may not determine whether Jews may live in Jerusalem.)

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

quote:

My great uncle is a sour puss, and, according to my grandpa (who survived a camp while his brother partied in Canada) was always a sourpuss from birth.

My grandmother also survived a camp. She liked to go off about how Ronald Reagan and the Bushes were nazis and tell me how the only reason I was born in the US was the Red Army.

In conclusion, my grandma was cooler than this grandpa.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

and tell me how the only reason I was born in the US was the Red Army.

Same.
Because they dodged the draft.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Sarcastr0 posted:

To: Jacob Kell
I voted for Trump twice and think we did really well during his term, but for such a rich, prominent, and intelligent person, he seems awfully naive. We live in a world where (thanks to the Birch Society and the Internet) every swamp and forest dweller in the world knows about Adam Weishaupt and the Illuminati, yet he acted as if he'd never even heard of the CFR.
That being said, I'd certainly vote for him again, though I have come to despair of any political solution. Only turning to G-d can save us now.

179 posted on 2/3/2022, 10:23:55 AM by Zionist Conspirator (Secularism is a fraud and a failure.)

This one is my favorite. You just know they've got a copy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion next to the Bible, American flag, and pistol.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

My grandmother also survived a camp. She liked to go off about how Ronald Reagan and the Bushes were nazis and tell me how the only reason I was born in the US was the Red Army.

In conclusion, my grandma was cooler than this grandpa.

Lmao your grandma was a tankie

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

That’s like calling Bismarck a Nazi.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

:unsmith:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

based grandma

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Dr. Dre raps anti-cop lyric, Eminem kneels in nod to Kaepernick during Super Bowl halftime show

Your daily reminder that liberals are the real racists.

quote:

To: RandFan

“Did anyone watch this cr@p?”

No. Not in our house. Watched old “Lone Ranger” and “Kojak” episodes.

2 posted on 02/14/2022 4:13:06 AM PST by MayflowerMadam (When government fears the people, there is liberty.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Hi Ann!

quote:

NOTHING BUT THUGS!

3 posted on 02/14/2022 4:13:20 AM PST by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

I have no idea who most of these people are - and I didn’t watch. An acquaintance who watched said there were few non-blacks involved; obviously I wasn’t the target market...

4 posted on 02/14/2022 4:15:48 AM PST by kearnyirish2 (Affirmative action is economic warfare against white males (and therefore white families).)

You weren't saluting the flag as you drank your beer, your patriotism level is lacking!

quote:

I happened to stop in at the bar at my gun club, just before halftime.

Didn't even know that the sportsball, super thingy was even on or who was playing.

Haven't watched a minute since the kneeling started...how many years ago?

It was unentertaining, "Woke" garbage.
6 posted on 02/14/2022 4:20:51 AM PST by Eagles6 (Welcome to the Matrix . Orwell's "1984" was a warning, not an instruction manual.)

Football? What is that?

quote:

To: nikos1121

“worst super bowl halftime of all time”

I couldn’t have an opinion, since I’ve never watched a Super Bowl — or any other football game, for that matter. Have no idea how it’s played. In the ‘80s a big group of us had Monday Night Football parties. The food was good. I’d take my portable TV and watch other stuff in a different room.

7 posted on 02/14/2022 4:20:55 AM PST by MayflowerMadam (When government fears the people, there is liberty.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

No. The NFL is a perverted, woke, anarchy-loving insane asylum. May they rot in hell.

11 posted on 02/14/2022 4:26:38 AM PST by DennisR (Look around - God gives countless clues that He does, indeed, exist.)

quote:

We had to turn it off. What I saw after a few seconds didn’t surprise me at all. Half time show is code for “let’s see how shocking we can be and get away with it.”

But what did surprise me was how many of my “friends” (supposedly conservatives) LOVED it! And their kids loved it too!! Best half time show ever they said.

Stupid masses falling for anything.

15 posted on 02/14/2022 4:33:53 AM PST by Billie Bud

Jesus Christ Freep!

quote:

I watched the nigga fest just to try and understand the hype. It was a bunch of fast paced rhyming, 90% of which mightn’t even been words. How many knew that Dr Dre could play da piano?

16 posted on 02/14/2022 4:36:06 AM PST by sanjuanbob

quote:

USA flucked . White women indoctrinated to worship the you know what . White cucks abound ! Giving their wives to B*C .
White man bad , a geek . Black men strong , manly viral . The end must be near ...I hope ...

20 posted on 02/14/2022 4:46:02 AM PST by sushiman

quote:

The NFL told Eminem he couldn’t kneel in support of Colin Kaepernick. He did anyway. They told Dr. Dre he couldn’t sing the lyric “still not lovin police.” He did anyway.

Goodell controlled the mikes and stage. He could have cut this garbage the second that he realized it was in fact garbage. Would he have cut the 'entertainment' if one of the loons jumping about on stage grabbing their crotches actually stripped naked? That form of jungle music might be entertaining to that 13% of the population but it sure as hell is not entertaining to the other 87%!!!!!

22 posted on 02/14/2022 4:50:51 AM PST by eeriegeno (Checks and balances??? What checks and balances?)

quote:

No, we took a break during the halftime show, the pandering all black commercials did us in. We were hoping the second half would feature a few white people. But when the Google 6 phone commercial came on, with thinly veiled accusations of racist phones designed to “black out” dark skinned people, we knew all was lost.

24 posted on 02/14/2022 4:53:07 AM PST by Toespi ( )

quote:

But I bet the NFL has lots of Covid rules that are strictly enforced.

The NFL... No more men, Peggie Sue, apple pie, and American flags. They’re just keeping up with the times. Race, homo, feminist, emasulated men (what do you think all that concussion BS what about?), globalist ideas dominate the message.

26 posted on 02/14/2022 4:57:06 AM PST by Red6

quote:

There is not one reason why you, nor I, nor anyone else on this forum should ever watch an NFL game, purchase or wear an NFL product, nor ever discuss football again.

It is a sad, corrupt, pro-ChiCom, anti-American game of fools.

Screw my old “Redskins.” Never mind the Cowboys. Forget the Packers.

They don’t like you.

They think you’re a sucker.

Walk away.

I’d rather watch “women’s swimming.”

30 posted on 02/14/2022 5:24:41 AM PST by golux

Oh... wow...

quote:

To: RandFan; DennisR; MayflowerMadam; Ann Archy; kearnyirish2; nikos1121; Eagles6; ...

Yesterday was a day of simmering anger for me. I cannot deny it.

I would like to write professional sports off as meaningless and not impactful on my life, but I cannot reject the reality of what I experienced in the past, which was a huge amount of fun and an excuse for social gathering with like minded and enthusiastic people.

That is not an aspect for everyone, and I don’t judge people at all for denying or rejecting that themselves on that basis. Not everyone is set up the same way. And I try not to take it personally if someone personally criticizes me for enjoying a sport, keeping that same sentiment in mind.

I had watched pro football since 1971, was a huge fan, went for years with a large cadre of friends centered around it, went on road trips, even had a piece of a season ticket for a few years. It was wild fun with like-minded people of all ages of both sexes, and I enjoyed that.

When the kneeling thing began and progressed from 2016-2017, and after looking closely at it, I defended the NFL organization (not the franchises) during that time frame since AT THE TIME it neither gave encouragement to the kneeling nor donated money to those kinds of causes that would support it. I investigated back then, and the NFL was studiously not involved at that time in giving money to those kinds of organizations.

Organizations like Microsoft (the worst) were far, FAR worse, giving huge sums of money (to organizations and causes Conservatives abhor) both directly and through employee matching (when their employees gave to organizations like the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation with at one point, up to 3:1 matching, though last I heard, it was at that time 1:1 matching) but they were by far not the only ones. But the NFL was not on any of those lists. I don’t doubt individual franchises gave time and money, but the NFL as an organization was very narrow in its official donations and support.

At that time, I assumed the NFL would allow the individual franchises to wrestle with the issue, and would stay out of it from a support/donation or a ideological aspect. I predicted they would let the franchises weather the storm, impose disciplinary action as needed and that kind of thing. Was I ever wrong on that estimation.

In the years since it began, I changed my outlook 180 degrees.

Instead of taking a hands-off approach, over a period of 2-3 years they transitioned from marginally hands-off in these matters to full and complete craven financial and ideological support of an anti-American agenda.

But what really cemented it for me and destroyed the NFL in particular for me was the prevailing attitude by many of the players that, with the contempt they felt for the majority of people who paid their salaries, they would openly spit on us, while at that same time holding out their open hand for money with the expectation that we would be addicted to putting money into it.

I have had to come to grips with this, as in the last thirty years I had a wide group of friends and acquaintances who would gather and throw parties to watch games, and coupling that with this COVID BS has cut me off from many people in both a voluntary and involuntary way, and has left me steaming.

Yesterday was hard for me. My wife, who is apolitical (but not a huge historical football fan like me) watched the game, but I studiously worked on projects and cleaning my workbench. Every time I walked by the television while passing by, I could feel my anger and disgust rising in me.

I know there are many things the Left has perpetrated that are far more serious and negatively impactful on my life than sports and I wholly despise them for those things, but on a personal level, their complete leftist politicization of sports, Pro Football in particular, is something I harbor a deep, and concentrated personal grudge over.

37 posted on 02/14/2022 5:39:00 AM PST by rlmorel (Nothing can foster principles of freedom more effectively than the imposition of tyranny.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

quote:

So it was a day like any other day?

Die mad, you dusty old gently caress.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

quote:

Race, homo, feminist, emasulated men (what do you think all that concussion BS what about?), globalist ideas dominate the message.

No, freeper, tell me how you think worries about head injuries fits into this. Really delve into possible methods of action here, I really want to know how specifically on a physical/biological level this works. Take your time and walk me through it, feel free to use a whiteboard or even make a powerpoint or something.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I got a good laugh out of Freepers trying to one up each other on how little they know/care about football.

"I didn't even watch it."

"Well I didn't even know it was on!"

"Well I've never even seen a football game in my life!"

"Well I don't even know what a football looks like!"

"Well I come from a parallel universe where football doesn't even exist!"

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Twelve by Pies posted:

I got a good laugh out of Freepers trying to one up each other on how little they know/care about football.

"I didn't even watch it."

"Well I didn't even know it was on!"

"Well I've never even seen a football game in my life!"

"Well I don't even know what a football looks like!"

"Well I come from a parallel universe where football doesn't even exist!"

It's like this every time something they used to like turns "woke" They can't just boycott something, they have to boycott it harder than everyone around them

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Taking a portable TV to a party just so you can make a point of sitting alone in another room not hanging out with your "friends"

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
"To: nikos1121

“worst super bowl halftime of all time”

I couldn’t have an opinion, since I’ve never watched a Super Bowl — or any other football game, for that matter. Have no idea how it’s played. In the ‘80s a big group of us had Monday Night Football parties. The food was good. I’d take my portable TV and watch other stuff in a different room."

This might be both the most depressing and funniest Freep post I've ever read.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

So basically she got invited to a party and just went there ate their food and drank their drinks? Taking without giving, huh? Sounds like socialism to me.

Just kidding. Nothing any of these people say is true.

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

quote:

I’d rather watch “women’s swimming.”

Is that a euphemism? Why would it be in quotes?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Scratch Monkey posted:

So basically she got invited to a party and just went there ate their food and drank their drinks? Taking without giving, huh? Sounds like socialism to me.

Just kidding. Nothing any of these people say is true.

I hate to give Freepers the benefit of any doubt but they may have been the hosts of the parties.

Carrying a portable TV everywhere you go is way funnier though.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

quote:

I happened to stop in at the bar at my gun club, just before halftime.

Didn't even know that the sportsball, super thingy was even on or who was playing.

Haven't watched a minute since the kneeling started...how many years ago?

It was unentertaining, "Woke" garbage.
6 posted on 02/14/2022 4:20:51 AM PST by Eagles6 (Welcome to the Matrix . Orwell's "1984" was a warning, not an instruction manual.)

But if you didn't watch it, how do you know it was unentertaining woke garbage. This freeper can't even build up the semblance for a believable lie for a paragraph.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I simply can not believe that the esteemed Doctor Dre, MD, would say unfavourable things about the police.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Napoleon Nelson posted:

Is that a euphemism? Why would it be in quotes?

Because of the trans woman swimmer at University of Pennsylvania who was in the news a while back. The Freeper is indicating that it is not truly women's swimming, because there is in their transphobic point of view a man competing in it.

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Twelve by Pies posted:

Because of the trans woman swimmer at University of Pennsylvania who was in the news a while back. The Freeper is indicating that it is not truly women's swimming, because there is in their transphobic point of view a man competing in it.

Ah gently caress. That's so much worse than I thought.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
There is always more and it is always worse.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Unabomber cosplay must be all the rage on facebook these days

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
lol Gruden

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Mercury_Storm posted:

Unabomber cosplay must be all the rage on facebook these days

And selfies inside my totally badass truck because I'm a blue collar Real Working Man who hauls stuff every day and totally not a white collar middle manager with a seven figure savings account

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Anyone playing foolball should lie down in the street and die!! I tried that nancy sport in highschool, when they told me that I had to wear a helmet and couldn't smoke I went back to drag racing!!!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Elephant Ambush posted:

I hate to give Freepers the benefit of any doubt but they may have been the hosts of the parties.

Carrying a portable TV everywhere you go is way funnier though.

That lonely guy at the party meme except they're holding a portable TV.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

DarklyDreaming posted:

And selfies inside my totally badass truck because I'm a blue collar Real Working Man who hauls stuff every day and totally not a white collar middle manager with a seven figure savings account

also because they are wight wing terrorists or wannabe terrorists lol

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Feb 14, 2022

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

DarklyDreaming posted:

I love those like beautiful shiny trucks without a ding or a scratch and an extended cab and massive wheels.

Like you're driving a really lovely version of a minivan that gets terrible gas mileage and the trunk space is open-air, but you paid 2-3 times as much for it.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

quote:

This one is crying out for a dramatic reading.

This Is the Zodiac fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Feb 15, 2022

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Haven't checked out the details on this myself yet, but it looks like Canada is taking some tepid action against their trucker uprising? They earnestly believe Trudeau is literally Fidel Castro's son and, of course, think this is the harbinger of doom for White Christians in the USA :rolleyes:

Canada's Justin Trudeau preparing to declare 'martial law', per report (He did it... 4:30 PM Eastern) LIVE

quote:

To: C210N
DU is cheering it on. I guess they don’t realize that the rabble rousers like themselves are usually the first to go against the wall in these situations.

7 posted on 02/14/2022 2:15:08 PM PST by Houserino
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Houserino
The DU cretins are the most foul, evil, hypocritical, anti-white, anti-Christian, Marxist scum on the planet.

18 posted on 02/14/2022 2:20:30 PM PST by Levy78
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Houserino
“Scratch a liberal and a fascist bleeds”

Those who put their faith in the power of government are by definition fascists and any kind of disobedience drives them crazy. Whether it’s masks and mandates or some “uppity black” who doesn’t follow the oppressed-minority-racism playbook, they lose their minds whenever someone stands up to them and all they know is to attack and destroy them to try to restore what they see as the proper order of things - with those like them giving orders to those like us.

72 posted on 02/14/2022 2:43:34 PM PST by bigbob
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies ]

quote:

Turd-Oh is getting his marching orders from Klaus Schwaub and other global elites. Canada and Australia are the test runs for the Global Reset.
These people are really stupid. They expect people to comply when their concerns were being ignored? Great job Castro Jr. You just woke up and red-pilled millions of people.

14 posted on 02/14/2022 2:17:41 PM PST by Extremely Extreme Extremist (The GOP is the UN of US politics)

quote:

To: Extremely Extreme Extremist
If the statists had waited another generation they probably could get everything they want. But today there are too many of us around who remember what relative freedom feels like.

22 posted on 02/14/2022 2:21:57 PM PST by skeeter
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies ]

quote:

Canadians voted their way into socialism and now must FIGHT their way out.

Like the Hotel California, “You can check out any time you like but you can NEVER leave.”

58 posted on 2/14/2022, 2:39:12 PM by Gnome1949

Yes. But not for the reasons stated here.

quote:

So the North American continent (Minus all south of our Mexican border since they are commie states) is now just a large fascist state. TrueDope declaring martial law suspending all freedoms and our very own chicom mole the dementia ridden Biden declaring that personal freedom doesn't exist without complete bowing to his covid dictates,
ie:"If your exercising personal freedom puts someone else in jeopardy, their health in jeopardy, I don't consider that freedom."

Interesting times when the West is governed by mentally retarded rulers using old fascist regime tactics and crackdowns. Wonder how long before some blood is spilled?

60 posted on 2/14/2022, 2:39:43 PM by redcatcherb412

quote:

He is a dictator and should end up swinging for this but people don’t seem to have the stomach for it. With great power comes great responsibility. Those who misuse that power should be judged harshly for it

142 posted on 2/14/2022, 3:16:13 PM by melsec (There's a track, winding back, to an old forgotten shack along the road to Gundagai..)

quote:

To: Jane Long
The supporters of the Truckers should move the money to them by plane, the way Obama and the Clintons did to their criminal cohorts.

Send fleets of private aircraft stacked to the ceiling with big bucks, cash only, untraceable.

Land in private airfields at night.

Smuggle in the dough the way Biden smuggles in illegal aliens to Scranton, Podunk, and Westchester.

Freedom lovers have to start thinking like the criminals who want to take away their liberties.

176 posted on 2/14/2022, 3:58:11 PM by miserare ( Respect for life--life of all kinds-- is the first principle of civilization.~~A. Schweitzer.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 119 | View Replies]

Trudeau has updated his schedule. Will deliver remarks 4:30 local time. (Invokes Emergency Act) LIVE

quote:

To: yesthatjallen
Okay, to heck with money, how do I ship weapons to Canada?

5 posted on 2/14/2022, 1:21:27 PM by Little Ray (Civilization runs on a narrow margin. What sustains it is not magic, but hard work. )

quote:

Hate to say it, but I hope he does declare military action.

It will seal his fate.

23 posted on 02/14/2022 1:27:49 PM PST by PGR88

quote:

To: PGR88
“Hate to say it, but I hope he does declare military action. It will seal his fate.”

Chatter has it that Trudeau is also threatening to prorogue (suspend) the federal parliament after his disastrous comments today.

Crazy that Canada of all nations is about to slide into dictatorship. I’ll admit I never thought that could happen prior to the Wuhan Flu.

51 posted on 02/14/2022 1:37:27 PM PST by MercyFlush (DANGER: You are being conditioned to view your freedom as selfish)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: MinorityRepublican
Given Canada’s penchant for locking up Christian ministers that speak the truth regarding the deviant community, it is not that surprising.

96 posted on 02/14/2022 1:51:39 PM PST by kosciusko51
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 80 | View Replies ]

ANY DAY NOW :tfrxmas:

quote:

To: LukeL
Well, if the Canadian military sides with him then he’s a full fledged dictator for as long as the military will support him. I will say this though, if he gives orders for the Canadian military to shoot Canadian citizens, and they obey that order then it is clear the Canadian military has decided to go the way of dictatorship and they’ve decided fidel jr will be their dictator in Canada. I just wonder how much Soros money it will take to convince the Canadian Generals to do this. Remember a last week the Canadian Generals told Fidel jr that the Canadian military is barred from engaging in domestic law enforcement activities, so this is going to be interesting.

And of course as we know the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, his father Fidel and his Uncle Che are probably quite proud of him and his actions right now, and they will be ecstatic if Fidel jr actually kills Canadian citizens.

27 posted on 2/14/2022, 1:29:59 PM by fatman6502002 ((The Team The Team The Team - Bo Schembechler circa 1969))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: fatman6502002
Well, if the Canadian military sides with him then he’s a full fledged dictator for as long as the military will support him.
Wait until Brandon does the same.

34 posted on 2/14/2022, 1:32:27 PM by 1Old Pro
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

quote:

They love communism.

Who will enforce it and love it? The police.

41 posted on 2/14/2022, 1:34:27 PM by wastedyears (The left would kill every single one of us and our families if they knew they could get away with it)

quote:

To: Baldwin77
Those are my thoughts they can’t FORCE these truckers to work, WE ALL will have to sacrifice HOWEVER the truckers in these two countries NEED TO bring BOTH economies to their knees!! These truckers have the power to do just that!!!

45 posted on 2/14/2022, 1:35:59 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Baldwin77
Those are my thoughts they can’t FORCE these truckers to work, WE ALL will have to sacrifice HOWEVER the truckers in these two countries NEED TO bring BOTH economies to their knees!! These truckers have the power to do just that!!!

45 posted on 2/14/2022, 1:35:59 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

quote:

To: 1Old Pro
Yep, no way masks and the vaccine are about the actually disease.

No one forces with this kind of effort that level of control over a disease that is literally not much more dangerous than the flu.

86 posted on 02/14/2022 1:47:22 PM PST by Skwor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 83 | View Replies ]

quote:

Literally a dictator. Absolutely appalling. Is this what we can expect of great reset?

144 posted on 2/14/2022, 2:20:03 PM by garjog ( )

quote:

To: garjog
Yes, it’s what the Great Reset is really all about.

177 posted on 2/14/2022, 3:39:32 PM by ConjunctionJunction (Vim vi repellere licet)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 144 | View Replies]

kik2dagroin fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Feb 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Hold up, does that dumb motherfucker think that they’re smuggling illegal immigrants into loving Westchester?

The county that is literally just rich people surrounded by separate little towns for their service staff to live in?