Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
And indisputably the rams did win the super bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

MJeff posted:

So hey what's the story with this

Browns fan makes video

OBJs dad tweets out video with not so subtle shot at Baker

Browns start openly shopping OBJ ending in his release

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Browns stupid. News at 11.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

A homeless man made a youtube video

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Browns fan makes video

This begs for one of those giant domino memes ending in the Rams winning the super bowl.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

I remember for Eli Apple's last year at Ohio State when they played at Indiana, there was a drunk Hoosier near a mic and yelled "HEY! HEY APPLE! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK rear end, APPLE! HEY! APPLE! YOU SUCK rear end!" for like half OSU's time on defense. Well, that's my Eli Apple story, thanks.

Sorry, I didn't know they had a mic in my house for that game

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

This begs for one of those giant domino memes ending in the Rams winning the super bowl.

Nah it's gotta go deeper like him losing a fight to the kicking net as the starting domino.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Does anyone here have a pro-football-reference.com subscription? I’d like to ask if someone would be kind enough to do a stats query for me and post the table here.

I’d like to see the top 20 AV seasons ever put up by a WR.

TIA

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Only 205 days til the start of the 2022 NFL Season!

still might get here sooner than baseball

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Browns fan makes video

12th man but Browns style.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

12th man but Browns style.

This appropriately sounds like a poop joke

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

When the social media firm managing your account sees an opening

https://twitter.com/colincowherd/status/1493258624994451460?s=21

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Eli Apple also has one of the most batshit sports moms out there to the point that his own brother said their mom was the cancer and she was dragging Eli down with her.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

There may have never been a less necessary headline in human history than "snoop dogg smokes weed"

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Docjowles posted:

There may have never been a less necessary headline in human history than "snoop dogg smokes weed"

"Scientists make stunning discovery that Up is in fact Up"

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

How high?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/B_Hop72/status/1493360620208492545?s=20&t=mxX6iCJ_CFZvqUPPB95PcQ

Another funny story from the Super Bowl, Brad Hopkins was the starting LT for the Titans when they lost to the Rams in the 1999 SB

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Kalli posted:

How high?

Looked like a pen. So if he was normal, very. He's Snoop so he was probably like 5/10 at most.

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Kawalimus was right: as a Montreal Canadiens fan let me tell you not caring about the season only a month in is hell. In football terms 9-8 beats 2-15

(2 wins since November.)

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Their is nothing unlikable about the Rams.

Lots of guys who deserve championships. Donald, Whitworth, Stafford, Beckham, Weddle, McVay.

Actual LA Rams fans who saw their team leave and win a championship and then got their team back home and a new stadium to boot.

Good for all those folks.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Their owner is a shithead but that's true of every owner except maybe Art Blank

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

davecrazy posted:

Actual LA Rams fans

Sure, they're as abundant as unicorns and leprechauns

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

There were two Rams fans at my friend's Super Bowl party!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Adam Carolla is a Rams fans since they were first in Los Angeles.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Chucktesla posted:

Their owner is a shithead but that's true of every owner except maybe Art Blank

Jody Allen might only be indifferent (she's too busy swimming around in Paul Allen's moneybin).

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

There were a few Aaron Donald jerseys at a ski slope near Pittsburgh yesterday, but that's more of a Pitt thing than a Rams thing.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

I thought he might've been pointing his helmet to move the defender but still looking at Kupp. Nope, that's a proper no look he never looks back to Kupp even with his eyes.

Stafford has been so amazing using his eyes this season. Every single play except quick reads he looks off defenders. Did he always do that on the Lions as much as he does now?

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Good news, that’s the league as it exists right now and will continue to exist.

the NFL is nothing like the NBA in that way still. Every team has the exact same opportunities, it's not just based on deals between superstar athletes. Thankfully.

Plus, despite all their moves the Rams weren't even overly favored to win the super bowl. They must've been below the Packers, Chiefs and Bills at least.

They got lucky that those teams were taken out by other teams, frankly. Bucs were a bit of a test but the Rams had already smoked them earlier. Niners tough but not as tough as the Packers would've been in good weather most likely. And then the Bengals coming out of the AFC was probably the luckiest thing that could've happened to them.

DariusLikewise posted:

https://twitter.com/B_Hop72/status/1493360620208492545?s=20&t=mxX6iCJ_CFZvqUPPB95PcQ

Another funny story from the Super Bowl, Brad Hopkins was the starting LT for the Titans when they lost to the Rams in the 1999 SB

He had an unexpectedly huge game too, he was crucial. I thought they'd use Blanton more often but he made some key catches and didn't gently caress up, unlike some others.

Good for him! And that's a cool family thing there, having both played in super bowls.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

davecrazy posted:

Their is nothing unlikable about the Rams.

Lots of guys who deserve championships. Donald, Whitworth, Stafford, Beckham, Weddle, McVay.

Actual LA Rams fans who saw their team leave and win a championship and then got their team back home and a new stadium to boot.

Good for all those folks.

It’s sometimes more entertaining to hate the winning team rather than feel literally nothing.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Stafford was absolutely doing that no look poo poo on the Lions forever.

I'm telling you, and I know most of you understand this by this point, nothing about how he played should be surprising. He was always this guy. Right down to the questionable arm punt and "the rest of the offense is loving dead? Time to force it to my number one guy a million times oh look we won."

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Can Calvin Johnson somehow get a ring from this?

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Phobeste posted:

And indisputably the rams did win the super bowl

are we 100% sure on this

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

JPrime posted:

are we 100% sure on this

Mike Pence is a coward, so yeah, I am.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The bengals won, and by a LOT folks. Tremendous victory, never seen a victory like it before.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

JPrime posted:

are we 100% sure on this

stop the count!

really queer Christmas posted:

The bengals won, and by a LOT folks. Tremendous victory, never seen a victory like it before.

:hmmyes:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I don't want to live in a world where Eli Apple has a ring.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

really queer Christmas posted:

Now lets go attack the NFL HQ!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I would hang Roger Goodell

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Can Calvin Johnson somehow get a ring from this?

That would be nice

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
It's honestly heartwarming just how much Detroit still loves Stafford

https://twitter.com/Justin_Rogers/status/1493635918175121409?t=gbASJXaNvd7ZUY_pcbdcug&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

What was the LA market rating