Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I do not think any of the gases or fluids you could extract from him would be very valuable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

I'm not sure who this dude is or why he flaps his jaws on TV but this clip has strong "he who smelt it dealt it" energy.

Allegedly

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

jiggerypokery posted:

I'm not sure who this dude is or why he flaps his jaws on TV but this clip has strong "he who smelt it dealt it" energy.

Allegedly

one of the most important bbc people, and very likely to the most important in a few months 🪦👑

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Who da fuk doesn't know who Nicholas Witchell is?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Who da fuk doesn't know who Nicholas Witchell is?

me

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
the state of this country, i saw a thing on TV about a woman who has set up a charity to tackle "bed poverty" because so many kids are sleeping on floors now and i heard "bed poverty" mentioned again today on the radio

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
how long before people start breaking into primary schools to get the pasta shapes off the pictures on the walls :mad:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
or trying to eat moss

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Maybe this privatization racket could try solving bed poverty before they have a go at enclosing the moon.

I want to see the Elon Musk solution but it's probably a tunnel with disgraced royals hiding in it.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Guavanaut posted:

Maybe this privatization racket could try solving bed poverty before they have a go at enclosing the moon.

I want to see the Elon Musk solution but it's probably a tunnel with disgraced royals hiding in it.

Once again Musk just reinventing things that have existed for years.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I hope the fun police don't ruin the light speed underground sex tunnels for the rest of us.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

jiggerypokery posted:

I don't understand this post at all

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
So how much of Andrew's sudden charitable impulse is down to him realising that with Her Maj circling the drain and Charles loving hating his guts (he's apparently the reason Andrew finally got his duties and titles stripped) he realised he could suddenly find himself very, very alone so decided to get Mummy to get the chequebook out while he had the chance?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Is that really a doll? Wow. Manufacturer?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

NotJustANumber99 posted:

You didnt get a preinvite to order the Tesladoll Model XXX?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Obvs too hot to handle

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

NotJustANumber99 posted:

realdoll is the name. they're creepy as hell though i admit they're finally getting real enough that i just thought it was a lady in makeup at first

if you click through to twitter the comments have screenshots of the dude posing it in like renovating the garden and poo poo

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
Christ just buy a fleshlight already

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

goddamnedtwisto posted:

So how much of Andrew's sudden charitable impulse is down to him realising that with Her Maj circling the drain and Charles loving hating his guts (he's apparently the reason Andrew finally got his duties and titles stripped) he realised he could suddenly find himself very, very alone so decided to get Mummy to get the chequebook out while he had the chance?

Is money even something that really exists for him? Surely as soon as their attempt to get it thrown out failed, his lawyers must've been like "please please please just pay up and stop being a stupid oval office for once in your goddamn life"

He would've had to have been a loving moron not to, but

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

They are definitiely well into the uncanny valley to me, even if you can make something that looks human it's going to be an inert lump of silicone, and if you made it move and breathe and simulate human speech and temperature that's frankly only even more horrifying, because either it's not quite right and you're just at an even more profound level of horror, or you've accidentally created something that is indistinguishable from a conscious being and now you're having existential horror which is not conducive to being horny.

E: apply this to realdolls or royalty as you feel appropriate.

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

ThomasPaine posted:

It is a fleshlight.

Just attached to a mannequin also made of the same stuff.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

ThomasPaine posted:

They're like 5 grand, nobody's sinking that kind of money into their wanking unless they have a pretty specific fetish.

(There *is* a thriving second-hand market which surely has to be an even more specific fetish - in fact it'd be way, way less shameful if it was your kink, rather than just really wanting to gently caress a sex doll on the cheap)

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

ThomasPaine posted:

Is that one of those heretical hymns the Oxford Movement kept accusing everyone else of having?

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
Well yeah, but it's infinitely more creepy because the people buying realdolls are obviously looking for something much more than a sex toy and it's all very sad and grim.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The humble sex arse remains the marital aid of the proletariat.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Do sexdolls get Mots?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Looking forward to the ASI report on how privatization can efficiently replace human connection with a bag of wank.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

OwlFancier posted:

I do not think any of the gases or fluids you could extract from him would be very valuable.

You can get a decent chunk of change for plasma though.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Guavanaut posted:

Looking forward to the ASI report on how privatization can efficiently replace human connection with a bag of wank.

I think you've somehow stumbled on the perfect analogy for the Corbyn-Starmer handover

Yeah I double posted so what

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
What would you DO with the thing when you're not, erm, using it? Must be like having a corpse lying around the house.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Pistol_Pete posted:

What would you DO with the thing when you're not, erm, using it? Must be like having a corpse lying around the house.

All of my ex's and mum (different context) would say the same about me

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Pistol_Pete posted:

From what I have seen you are never not using it, when you are not loving it you are posing it around the place, or carrying it, or wheeling it around in a wheelchair, or dressing it up.

If anything the loving part seems like a small proportion of the total spectrum of use cases.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

If anything the loving part seems like a small proportion of the total spectrum of use cases.

crossposted from your tinder profile again

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Is money even something that really exists for him? Surely as soon as their attempt to get it thrown out failed, his lawyers must've been like "please please please just pay up and stop being a stupid oval office for once in your goddamn life"

He would've had to have been a loving moron not to, but

Money doesn't exist for him, but not for the reason you might think. The royals aren't actually that cash-rich, especially outside of the Queen and Charles. Andrew doesn't get any Civil LIst cash (only the Queen does, and even that's fairly restricted now), he hasn't got the ground rent, licensing fees, and dead granny bonuses that Charles gets. He's hardly poor, obviously, but almost all of his lifestyle is funded . It's the Vimes Boots Theory writ extra large - if he wants to go on holiday an RAF VC10 takes him there, some fourth cousin who owns half of Martinique puts him up, and his lackeys all get paid for by the Royal Household.

ISTR he has basically zero income now, having previously been paid about £200k a year as a "trade envoy" - his dukedom doesn't come with the actual land in the way Charles' does, he doesn't even have bullshit charity jobs the way Edward and the sprogs do. Obviously Mummy will keep him off the dole, but like I was speculating I doubt very much if big bro would be keen to do so if he was stupid enough to keep fighting.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

OwlFancier posted:

They are definitiely well into the uncanny valley to me, even if you can make something that looks human it's going to be an inert lump of silicone, and if you made it move and breathe and simulate human speech and temperature that's frankly only even more horrifying, because either it's not quite right and you're just at an even more profound level of horror, or you've accidentally created something that is indistinguishable from a conscious being and now you're having existential horror which is not conducive to being horny.

E: apply this to realdolls or royalty as you feel appropriate.

Sooner or later someone's gonna put a voice chip in one and I'm not ready for that world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS1m_TIxEW0

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

Pistol_Pete posted:

I saw a documentary years ago with a guy who used to have them all sitting there at the dinnertable and he'd take them out on dates and stuff. Worst part is he was married and still living with his wife, who did not appear to be having the greatest time.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

OwlFancier posted:

you're having existential horror which is not conducive to being horny.

:raise:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Not conducive for me, anyway.

Like I don't want to be having the chinese room dilemma while I am loving, any more than I necessarily already do by virtue of the inherent distance between all conscious life.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Feb 15, 2022

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Well now I just want to watch From Beyond again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

https://twitter.com/BareLeft/status/1493700289022545920?s=20&t=GHwJz2U0Nscy-B0wYXXpYA

lmao

https://twitter.com/Keir_Starmer/status/1190629117449912321?s=20&t=GHwJz2U0Nscy-B0wYXXpYA

Note the date of the second Starmer tweet there.

And, because I can't be bothered to upload it again separately, repost-me-own-tweets-Dibbler:

https://twitter.com/WhatEvil/status/1493702450489999364?s=20&t=GHwJz2U0Nscy-B0wYXXpYA