Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Good doggos, dachshunds are easily the best breed.

Whereabouts is that? 100% need to visit with my little snag!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Edenhope Victoria, close to the SA border.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

My friend has a dachshund that gets extremely aggressive if anyone taller than say 5ft 10 approaches him.

his owner is 5ft 10 so i guess it makes sense? but i cant help but laugh at 'short, long dog mad at vertically long person'

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Edenhope Victoria, close to the SA border.

Wow I just looked it up and that’s the middle of fucken nowhere lol

Laserface posted:

My friend has a dachshund that gets extremely aggressive if anyone taller than say 5ft 10 approaches him.

his owner is 5ft 10 so i guess it makes sense? but i cant help but laugh at 'short, long dog mad at vertically long person'

Dachies are actually super aggressive even with good training, they’re proper hunting dogs and the instinct never quite leaves them. Mine gets triggered by small wheels, so he’ll go ballistic at wheelie bins, scooters, rolling suitcases, lawnmowers, skateboards etc.

I think they’re one of the “most likely to bite” breeds, they just get a pass because they’re cute and can’t rip a child to shreds like a staffy.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Capt.Whorebags posted:

Here, have a Puggle that I spotted yesterday.

You need to install the Echidna CSI app (on Google Play) to record your sightings. If you want to collect poo samples, that's even better.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Melbourne

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Do you think real estate agents know that everyone hates them?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You can tell by the poster that those two in particular are probably completely insufferable to be around.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
They're real estate agents of course they're awful but do you think they know that everyone thinks that? I don't think they do. I think all of their friends are either in real estate or marketing or property development and they have no idea how universally hated they are.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

She-lords with Jodie and Marie-Louise are insufferable women not men.

Raxkor
Jan 19, 2013

What the actual or implied fuck?!
It's horribly hot in SA :(

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Raxkor posted:

Like the server room? I've seen goons before and it's not the posters.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Raxkor posted:

Pretty sure you are having what we had on saturday and my sincere condolences, that was way too loving hot.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

I hope so.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

That's unbelievably hosed

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Jestery posted:

That's unbelievably hosed

A harsh but fair judgement of Melbourne

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

They're real estate agents of course they're awful but do you think they know that everyone thinks that? I don't think they do. I think all of their friends are either in real estate or marketing or property development and they have no idea how universally hated they are.

I busted the real estate agent who lives down the street putting his garbage flyers in my mailbox (clearly marked "no junkmail"). He seemed genuinely confused when I handed it back to him and pointed out the issue.

stirlo
Aug 12, 2007
Gets better and better in this thread https://twitter.com/lucyxiv/status/1490799490726449153?s=21

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Tinder is already full of women that dont respond to desperate requests for services so a few Property managers will fit right the gently caress in.

Laserface fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Feb 8, 2022

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

People in property development dont like realos either because they oversell on development opportunities to overly cashed up idiots who took one development seminar and think their loving Steve Wynn.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/51279253?source_impression_id=p3_1644269376_Km%2Fab0TSzJpwKHAi

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

ten bucks a night? you can't afford not to stay here!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUg-8NWRk98

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Have you ever?
Ever felt like this?

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Strange things happen, when you're going for a piss

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Breetai posted:

Have you ever?
Ever felt like this?

I will have that in my head for the rest of the day now, and it's all your fault.

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Lolie posted:

I will have that in my head for the rest of the day now, and it's all your fault.

like the time some gently caress mentioned the words "peter combe" and I got a song stuck in my head for a month that I genuinely can't possibly have heard for 34 years

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

alf_pogs posted:

ten bucks a night? you can't afford not to stay here!

They're gonna spike the cost up the minute before registration opens.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

sarcastx posted:

like the time some gently caress mentioned the words "peter combe" and I got a song stuck in my head for a month that I genuinely can't possibly have heard for 34 years

Why don't you fry an egg on a slippery dip about it

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

sarcastx posted:

God dammit! Don't forget to brush your teeth.:argh:

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Toffee Apple
Nice and sticky

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Grace looks pretty wasted.

:350:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
From a child I interact with

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/ABWatching/status/1493719181677797378

Suck it Melbourne

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Melbourne's bidding for the 2026 Commonwealth Games, so it's double suck it.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
Is it going to be RAN or USN?

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

My MIL watches like 3 hours of old NCIS episodes every single loving night of the week, I have no idea why since every single episode is the same poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Good.

Lolie posted:

Melbourne's bidding for the 2026 Commonwealth Games, so it's double suck it.

gently caress!