Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Vomik posted:

how would one be able to tell if DQ paid money for that advertising
Just be happy its not Jenni's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

spacemang_spliff posted:

unrelated to your post I'm trying to lose weight and get a little bit healthier and that picture is like what I would imagine heaven to look like

binging on some fast food w Donald Trump would be my make-a-wish request

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I don't hate anyone in my life anywhere near enough to send these to them

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

It's a very capitalistic attitude: everything's about personal responsibility. It's up to you - yes, you! - to work harder to enact change, but it's not the responsibility of the elites in charge to lift a finger to help.

Didn't mitigate climate change get the change you want? Well, you should have pulled yourself up by the bootstraps and worked harder!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald has issued a correction as of 18:26 on Feb 15, 2022

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

In 2024 Republicans will have enacted the following voting restrictions if you want to vote Democrat: you have to get state mandated counseling about voting and then wait 24 hours before casting your ballot, you have to hear the heartbeat of the Republicans you are voting against, you have to see pictures of the Republicans holding puppies or hugging their children, all poll watchers and poll workers must have received a certificate in air conditioner repair, and anyone who in any way assists you to vote Democrat including giving you time off from work to go vote, driving you to a polling place, or using too many words that start with "D" in the week leading up to Election Day, can be sued by anyone

Dear God let this be so.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

spacemang_spliff posted:

unrelated to your post I'm trying to lose weight and get a little bit healthier and that picture is like what I would imagine heaven to look like

It is and like the grand master of the Hashishin, Trump here is providing us glimpses of heavenly paradise.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

copy posted:

president biden i demand hambledurgers you piece of poo poo

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/st...ingawful.com%2F

:cripes:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

spacemang_spliff posted:

What there's salad

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/sta...ingawful.com%2F

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/Noahpinion/status/1493481079377776641?s=20&t=DRqZkVULbwecDoppId_Fuw
https://twitter.com/Noahpinion/status/1493494148082532352?s=20&t=DRqZkVULbwecDoppId_Fuw

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Death 2 noah

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Nothus posted:

What there's salad

Big macs are an appropriate salad topping IMO

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol I think he's the worse pundit

at least tucker carlson inspired a very funny nick mullen impression of him

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The NFT market is like a big iceberg made of money, and all we have to do is slowly but surely shave it down until - hey! Where did my ice shavings go!?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
The NFT market is the tip of the iceberg and we're the waitstaff on the Titanic who got their wages stopped at the moment the ship went under the water

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Uncle Wemus posted:

Death 2 noah

i think he's dumber than matty

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol I think he's the worse pundit

at least tucker carlson inspired a very funny nick mullen impression of him

Tucker Carlson is going to be President

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

cagliostr0 posted:

Tucker Carlson is going to be President

Unlikely. Not exciting like Trump. A lot of Republicans I know who like Trump find him too nerdy.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

fart simpson posted:

i think he's dumber than matty

Hes on the Jonathan Chait level

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

thinking hard about how to deduct from private assets to fund the public good. but first wed need some sort of singular public entity to represent and regulate that good. better get on matrix and ask anyone if they have good pun name ideas theyd be willing to set up eth contracts for

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

That picture came out and libs were making fun of it not understanding that there are more than enough people who both think that looks delicious and who vote to win every election at every level for the foreseeable future.

Personally I think if you're feeding a hundred 19- to 23-year-olds it's more than adequate.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ahahaha this stupid loving nerd

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
By the way while I have my own issues with staffers , and do think there are way that them having more power could be a bad thing. Saying that staffers getting a campaign to run food drives for the poor won’t win votes.? Like does this loser know history? That was a way Boss Tweed got out the vote . Hell if you were a big enough whore to certain parts of capital you could do what the integralist adjacent party the rules Quebec from 1920-1964 did and just pay to pave roads with the parties funds in poor areas right before elections. Material enrichment of voters is a great way to win votes.

Crowsbeak has issued a correction as of 17:23 on Feb 16, 2022

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You can get a college student --hell, you can get mostly anybody to support just about anything if there's free pizza in it.

Source: my regretful membership in the libertarian party when I was in college

Edit: or what crowsbeak put in better terms

Gene Hackman Fan has issued a correction as of 15:55 on Feb 16, 2022

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Turtle Truths

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Have we actually built anything back better yet?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

A case for why the democrats must be destroyed in 2022

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Iron Crowned posted:

The Republican party, maybe.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

they are correct, manchin and sinema are republicans

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

The Republican party, maybe.

The goal should be one imperialist party. Not two.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Crowsbeak posted:

I can't remember the whole thing, but there's a famous quote about the American system, in its indulgence, having two corporate parties instead of one.

It's another example of that capitalist efficiency we hear so much about, I guess.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I can't remember the whole thing, but there's a famous quote about the American system, in its indulgence, having two corporate parties instead of one.

It's another example of that capitalist efficiency we hear so much about, I guess.

that's anti-colonialist and former tanzanian president julius nyerere:

quote:

the united states is also a one-party state, but, with typical american extravagance, they have two of them.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Crowsbeak posted:

you can't do that. there might be a genuine opposition.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

You can get a college student --hell, you can get mostly anybody to support just about anything if there's free pizza in it.

Source: my regretful membership in the libertarian party when I was in college

Edit: or what crowsbeak put in better terms

No true libertarian would have free pizza at the meetings

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

You can even get people to accept slave wages if you give them pizza once a quarter!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Charity pizza!? No thanks, I'll get by gnawing on my bootstraps.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Lib and let die posted:

You can even get people to accept slave wages if you give them pizza once a quarter!

I did *almost* convince the other two people in my department to perform a sick-out this morning by framing it as a prank, but they seem to have chickened out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

you can't do that. there might be a genuine opposition.

We should help it be only one. In every way we can.