Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Looke posted:

royal rapist

The Prince of All UK must roll the cashamari around the Caribbean to gather up all the missing sex slaves!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

So, how much is Andrew going to get flayed for his 'pound of flesh' loan requirement...? :thunk:

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

this is a threat

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jose posted:

honestly the public really should get to see what complete psychos the labour party MPs are more often

https://twitter.com/Siobhain_Mc/status/1492518431593275394?s=20&t=7Qah7G3XtQCqTxSugV0mIg

that post has near universal support. You better figure out how to destroy Labourites and then Labour or you’re all finished

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

ahhh charles is just about to strike im sure of it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Andrew The Kind

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Wolfsbane posted:

Almost everything in the discworld books is based on a real thing. Back in the early days of the Internet there used to be a collaborative text document (the annotated Pratchett file) that tried to list all the references but it's a heck of a task. I'm sure I miss 90% of the references in Moving Pictures because I know next to nothing about the early history of cinema.

I was mostly just shocked it was barely an exaggeration. and now I’m getting the urge to reread some discworld.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

RandolphCarter posted:

I was mostly just shocked it was barely an exaggeration. and now I’m getting the urge to reread some discworld.

I recently reread all of Pratchett work and by the end I was left wondering why he got early onset alzheimers but people like Blair are fine.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

An insane mind posted:

I recently reread all of Pratchett work and by the end I was left wondering why he got early onset alzheimers but people like Blair are fine.

THERE IS NO JUSTICE. JUST ME.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

An insane mind posted:

Maggie Thatcher's brain melted into a puddle of goo before she died

New Found Power
Aug 18, 2005

As in atom bomb... As in nuclear fission.. As in the end of the world.

RandolphCarter posted:

so the river ankh in the discworld books were based on a real thing. gross

So uh, the OP is a gag rewriting the wiki article about ice on the thames

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
$12 million of his mom's money and an admission that he was raping kids with his bro Epstein seems like it should be bigger news.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
E; nm

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

$12 million of his mom's money and an admission that he was raping kids with his bro Epstein seems like it should be bigger news.

It's front page news across the country, the British media is one of the worst in the world but I'm not sure what else you could want in this case, they've decided to really put in the boot

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Even the express is kicking off about the effect this will have on house prices/diana

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

https://twitter.com/notDcfcBoss/status/1493715508000083969

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Zeroisanumber posted:

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1493709830875496461?t=4N3y7q7Ca9E_Lq_wEDl4Eg&s=19

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

we should twin York with Phuket

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The Andy relaunches

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

https://twitter.com/LBC/status/1493893908979494917

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge%27s_law_of_headlines

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

very normal to chuckle when saying coventry

https://twitter.com/BBCCWR/status/1493970587508695042?s=20&t=ueNzjjaFcjP0y8soSko0rw

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
I just remembered this Bloom County strip from 1986.

https://www.gocomics.com/bloomcounty/1986/08/20

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Presto posted:

I just remembered this Bloom County strip from 1986.

https://www.gocomics.com/bloomcounty/1986/08/20

A comic strip devoted entirely to the royals, how grotesque

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

New Found Power posted:

So uh, the OP is a gag rewriting the wiki article about ice on the thames

that makes me feel better

An insane mind posted:

and remembering this makes me feel worse :smith:

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.

Wolfsbane posted:

Almost everything in the discworld books is based on a real thing. Back in the early days of the Internet there used to be a collaborative text document (the annotated Pratchett file) that tried to list all the references but it's a heck of a task. I'm sure I miss 90% of the references in Moving Pictures because I know next to nothing about the early history of cinema.

As an american who read a ton of Pratchett it's always wild to find out that no, that was a real thing and the UK really is that deranged.

I'll go back to lurking now.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

remind me why they're called Labour again

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

why does he sound like that

gently caress off keith

edit: it's just occured to me that Keith is just Cameron MK II, both in look and governance. That is the choice we're allowed to have, Camerons UK or Boris and the madlads UK

Regarde Aduck has issued a correction as of 19:58 on Feb 16, 2022

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Regarde Aduck posted:

gently caress off keith

edit: it's just occured to me that Keith is just Cameron MK II, both in look and governance. That is the choice we're allowed to have, Camerons UK or Boris and the madlads UK
Keith wishes he had hosed a pig.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

cameron isn't a literal human wet wipe for all of his many faults

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

gently caress off keith

idk he's doing the 'striking is wrong at a time when talks are still going on' only he seems to believe it, he's like a worse milliband

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Regarde Aduck posted:

gently caress off keith

David Cameron could actually talk to a camera and seem vaguely normal

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

MikeCrotch posted:

David Cameron could actually talk to a camera and seem vaguely normal

i dont remember this happening

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

So is this a thing where subjects can't legally call him a pedophile rapist because he settled?

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

cameron talked like he never communicated with anyone who couldn't trace their lineage back to the normans, but at least that gave him the arrogant confidence that gave him a leg up over that snivelling little dork starmer

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I just watched the local news. There is currently a debate about renaming some roads and housing estates here in N.I.

All of them have been named after Prince Andrew.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Relevant Tangent posted:

So is this a thing where subjects can't legally call him a pedophile rapist because he settled?
i am immune to british law and will offer my services of calling him a pedophile racist for anyone who asks

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

We're refusing to come down on the side of unions in a dispute between a union and management but please don't stop giving us money.

What a strange man.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

prince andrew to be honored for his philanthropy to victims of child sexual abuse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

apparently the uk had laws against murdoch specifically running the entire country since thatcher and theyre gone now so it'll be interesting to see rupert without his gravity suit or whatever ripping babies in half putting the milk in the tea first etc