Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Lotta beard trimming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

Hot Diggity! posted:

The second ring continues to elude Rodgers.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Shailene 2k22 is going to be nuts

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

a neat cape posted:

Some millennials don't like rap.

I'm not a big hip hop fan, but the "city block" set and the production was fantastic. Definitely one of the best halftime shows of all time.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Lifespan posted:

I'm not a big hip hop fan, but the "city block" set and the production was fantastic. Definitely one of the best halftime shows of all time.

Yeah, I really dug that, good way to add some dynamic energy to the whole thing when most of your performers are too old and aren’t much in the way of dancers to be doing a crazy stage show, just have lots of mini-stages and sets they can go between. It may not work as well for the in-person audience versus getting the benefit of camera cuts and whatnot, but when is that not the case

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Hot Diggity! posted:

Lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Thaddius the Large posted:

Yeah, I really dug that, good way to add some dynamic energy to the whole thing when most of your performers are too old and aren’t much in the way of dancers to be doing a crazy stage show, just have lots of mini-stages and sets they can go between. It may not work as well for the in-person audience versus getting the benefit of camera cuts and whatnot, but when is that not the case

None of them look that old....

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Embarrassing turnout

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1494026221193023488

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing

Hot Diggity! posted:

:mmmhmm:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Should have taken Lebron up on his offer to make it a joint parade with the 2020 Lakers. Maybe there would have been a bigger crowd.

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.

mcmagic posted:

I hate that Lose Yourself is like Em's career defining hit because it like a C-tier Eminem song.

I said the same thing and my wife pointed out it’s a very good song for a sporting event so it also had that going for it.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I think it's a respectable amount of people but we got these trumpers in here saying well MY super bowl parade was the BIGGLIEST EVER

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Grittybeard posted:

It's still crazy to me and apparently only me how that last desperation throw for Burrow while being spun around and dragged to the ground by a monster almost worked for a first down.

For a given version of almost at least, like it had no business even going in sort of the right direction.

Definitely, for a second after it left his hand I legit thought it was going to be caught. It was close. Which is crazy because I think he'd already been spun completely around once when he released the ball.

If Donald had been a little more gentle that legit might have been completed to the outlet.

Ehhh. I saw some decent things but put me on the 'not extremely impressed by zack taylor' train

to be fair I wasn't that impressed with McVay either. in some ways these playoffs had some very confusing results

really queer Christmas posted:

The 17% of millenials is sadder. You're almost 30 or even in your 40s. How was that halftime not everything you wanted?

hating rap/black people

Looks fine to me. There was just an overhead shot and a whole intersection was basically filled and the park next to it too

Although yeah, most Angelenos have better things to do in the middle of the day during a pandemic. Like working/surviving.

Shirtless AD with a gold champagne bottle tucked under one massive arm is a great image lol

Nov 6, 2002

3 DONG HORSE posted:

got these trumpers in here saying well MY super bowl parade was the BIGGLIEST EVER

lol first thing i thought of too

please, let's start comparing overhead photos and counting spectators too

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Some Flores-related news. Lynch is a partner at Paul Weiss in NYC now.

https://twitter.com/phil_lewis_/status/1494033546612293643?s=21

(I forgot we have a Flores lawsuit thread but that seems kind of dead so oh well.)

Professor Funk fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Feb 16, 2022

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Thanks obama

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Professor Funk posted:

(I forgot we have a Flores lawsuit thread but that seems kind of dead so oh well.)

It's okay for threads to be dormant when there aren't news.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Diva Cupcake posted:

The balls of this guy to think he still has the power to dictate where he goes.

He honestly might, to some extent at least. The NFL has a short memory and every team wants to win. He's good enough that without the issues most teams would want him, with the issues some still will want him.

The Bucs kind of make a lot of sense too.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/camdasilva/status/1494039021676384262?s=20&t=ssUZJGTW82sev0SFBi4aUw

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Looks like dogshit, seriously you couldn't find one person in LA who knew how to set this up?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Kalli posted:

Looks like dogshit, seriously you couldn't find one person in LA who knew how to set this up?

This took a full minute for me to figure out what the gently caress this says.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Are you counting out Touchdown Tom?

https://twitter.com/pewterreport/status/1493944923426590721?s=21

Maybe you shouldn’t 😎

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Just get the people who changed the sign to "Hollyweed" to do it

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Kalli posted:

ahahahha

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Brady will come to the 49ers and then somehow be worse than Manning’s last season and we’ll go 0-17 or something.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Kalli posted:

It was being set up yesterday but there was a rain/hail storm followed by pretty high winds, that probably had something to do with it.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

King Hong Kong posted:

Brady will come to the 49ers and then somehow be worse than Manning’s last season and we’ll go 0-17 or something.

As a Brady fan I don’t even care, I want him back.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

https://twitter.com/NBCLA/status/1494019472222572557

I really want to know the thought process behind making the blocks the color of sand, retaining the white text on that, and somehow having them be transparent enough that it is like one of those bookmarks that would have two different images if held at different angles

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Professor Funk posted:

Some Flores-related news. Lynch is a partner at Paul Weiss in NYC now.

https://twitter.com/phil_lewis_/status/1494033546612293643?s=21

Another Obummer management side lawyer! Gotta cash out for that sweet sweet bread.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Amazing.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hot Diggity! posted:

I really want to know the thought process behind making the blocks the color of sand, retaining the white text on that, and somehow having them be transparent enough that it is like one of those bookmarks that would have two different images if held at different angles

Pretty sure they just used a cut up picture of the sign taken during a drought.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

RAM HOSE

I think i heard all about that in the Ram Ranch song

boop the snoot posted:

Maybe you shouldn’t 😎

nobody likes attention whores, go and don't come back my man. no take backsies

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Play posted:

nobody likes attention whores, go and don't come back my man. no take backsies
Not emptyquoting

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Hot Diggity! posted:

lenticular is what those are called

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

hey guys I started dating this guy I guess he does football stuff? OH he's very famous I guess. Annnnnnd all my friends are shunning me now because he says the quiet parts out loud. Listen just because we eat clay and shove crystals up our b holes doesn't mean I want my casting director to know I'm not vaccinated.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

boop the snoot posted:

Maybe you shouldn’t 😎

Mike Sando in The Athletic speculated that this is just him telling the Bucs "trade me or I'm retiring" without looking like he's forcing his way out, which is so on brand for a piece of poo poo like Brady that it must be the truth.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Where in God's name would he go that would be a better situation than Tampa Bay?

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Why would he want to force his way out? He's had a great 2 years there in both on-field success and outward appearances

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Seems weird but maybe the Glazers aren’t willing to pony up the cash next year to really keep an elite roster together. The cap isn’t a problem at all obviously but it’ll cost a lot of cold hard cash in signing bonuses and what not to push the cap hit back to like 2024. But that’s just a guess and doesn’t seem the case since the Bucs are at least talking like they want to bring back guys like Godwin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Eifert Posting posted:

Where in God's name would he go that would be a better situation than Tampa Bay?

Niners. He wanted them during his initial free agency. They’re his childhood team.