Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Cavauro posted:

all the good teams will address their one flaw in the off-season. logically this should be the best playoffs ever, starting in january of the year 2023. try to stay alive!

The real matchup will be the defense of my immune system against the high flying offense of Covid variant TBD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

The Lions are going to have the 32nd overall pick in the NFL Draft three years in a row.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Hizawk posted:

The Lions are going to have the 32nd overall pick in the NFL Draft three years in a row.
* doing calculus in my head * So.... Rams win this year, Rams win next year, Lions win the year after?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Cavauro posted:

all the good teams will address their one flaw in the off-season. logically this should be the best playoffs ever, starting in january of the year 2023. try to stay alive!

Training camp is going to be awesome this year, I hear everyone’s gonna be in the best shape of their lives.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
If the Niners somehow traded Handsome Jimmy G to the Bucs for Brady I would probably die laughing before Brady played a single down in a Niners uniform.

Of course the ultimate scenario is that Brady dies in the first quarter of week 1 and Lance wins the Super Bowl. I'd be totally down for that.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Yes, I'm sure Brady, after relocating his family to South Florida and retiring to spend more time with his family is going to force a trade to a team completely across the country.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

wandler20 posted:

Yes, I'm sure Brady, after relocating his family to South Florida and retiring to spend more time with his family is going to force a trade to a team completely across the country.

I said I would probably die laughing if it happened, I didn't say I believed it would.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

drat she really just came out and went for it

https://twitter.com/foxnews/status/1494136719544926209?s=21

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I said I would probably die laughing if it happened, I didn't say I believed it would.

I didn't mean to single your post out, just in general it seems like an impossible idea considering why he retired.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I thought it was a little weird how little they mentioned it during the broadcast but now I’m thankful.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

The Dave posted:

I thought it was a little weird how little they mentioned it during the broadcast but now I’m thankful.

It’s been rumored since like October or November when she missed a week or two during the season, but still, oy.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Oh no not Michelle Tafoya how will the sport go on

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Oh no not Michelle Tafoya how will the sport go on

NBC brings back OJ Simpson as a sideline reporter.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

:lol: It's amazing how effective it is to just aggressively and intentionally misunderstand what a word means.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

what a loss

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Between Collinsworth donations to Trump and this it's a countdown to [Al Michaels voice] "antifa supersoldiers"

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Rich people are something else.

Spoeank posted:

Between Collinsworth donations to Trump and this it's a countdown to [Al Michaels voice] "antifa supersoldiers"

Is Al a lib?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Stafford just noped right out of that one.
https://twitter.com/kellysmiley23/status/1494165491224481792

Nov 6, 2002

whoops lol

https://www.gofundme.com/f/r85ce-help-kelly-get-back-on-her-feet

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

* doing calculus in my head * So.... Rams win this year, Rams win next year, Lions win the year after?

:bisonyes:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Stafford did the right thing. He is not a medical professional and could have made things much worse :colbert:

he will never have a bad back again for he absorbed the essence of her spine

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Looks like Barstool took down the tweet, lol. I know Stafford was probably obliterated while that was happening but c'mon man.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

mcmagic posted:

Rich people are something else.

Is Al a lib?

If I remember Drew Magary's piece about him right he's that rich sort of apolitical where he's not an outspoken chud, but he's generally against anything that rocks the boat.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

It’s bizarre how he doesn’t even appear to react.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

This loving poo poo country.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

tinstaach posted:

If I remember Drew Magary's piece about him right he's that rich sort of apolitical where he's not an outspoken chud, but he's generally against anything that rocks the boat.

100 percent of his political donations go to the Republicans, and he was an outspoken supporter and booster of George W. Bush in 2000 and 2004.

Collinsworth also puts 100 percent of his donations to the GOP.

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

yikes, maybe it's better if frat stafford stays in the past.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It’s bizarre how he doesn’t even appear to react.

LOL, dude clearly says "Ooooohh my go-" then starts drinking more ostensibly water and is gone before even finishing his sentence.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

IMO when they introduce the players on the Sunday Night Football broadcast they should display their donations to political and charitable causes right next to their PFF ranking so we know how guilty to feel about rooting for them.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

IMO when they introduce the players on the Sunday Night Football broadcast they should display their donations to political and charitable causes right next to their PFF ranking so we know how guilty to feel about rooting for them.

Or we could not and separate our politics from hobbies.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

:thejoke:

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Finally found a shittier metric than PFF ratings.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

This would be very depressing.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

really queer Christmas posted:

It's this one

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I can’t tell if I’m now being punked or if people think I was serious.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Yeah but you can see why he'd be confused with you of all people saying it

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I think instead of the PFF rating they need to put their blood type and Rh factor like a Japanese fighting game character.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
In that you seem to let morality weigh heavily on your NFL opinions, I mean

Nov 6, 2002

I think we should see pictures of players' dogs in the intro lineups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I think we should see pictures of players' dogs in the intro lineups.

Just make it their pets in general. I wanna find out some random lineman has a family of turtles, or that some DB has a grey parrot that’s older than him.