Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

CommissarMega posted:

I'm upset there aren't more gifs of Nazis getting punched. The ones we have are getting old, which actual Nazis shouldn't be :v:

There are plenty from the george floyd protests. They just aren't funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Heath posted:

Did KirbyKhan die

They "died" in the sense that they moved out of LA. :rip:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Gazpacho posted:

idk what people think they're proving when they write "FIAT" in capital letters but it sure is helpful for identifying TWITs

steinrokkan posted:

You know what they say BITCOIN stands for - Fix It Again, Tony, heh heh

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

CommissarMega posted:

I'm upset there aren't more gifs of Nazis getting punched. The ones we have are getting old, which actual Nazis shouldn't be :v:

https://thebasementlabs.bandcamp.com/merch/vxpx-018-richard-spencer-getting-punched-in-the-face-for-an-hour

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

Where are we talking about that? It's refreshing that such a wholesome scandal came out of the church

The best part is that since it happened other priests have come forward and said they said it like that. It's even better that one pretty well known priest was saying it right but he went back and watched a video of his own baptism and it was done that way which means he wasn't technically ever a Catholic which means he was never actually a priest so anything he has ever done as a priest is invalidated. It's very likely that if they could somehow review every baptism going back a few hundred years they would find because of this domino effect that at least half the church (possibly including the pope!) probably more is not actually Catholic and millions of people went to hell because none of their baptisms or confessions or last rites counted!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Oh no, my pedophile cult's made-up ritual to symbolically clean the non-existiant sin off my squalling child with homeopathic water in the eyes of a fictional entity was slightly wrong. This is very important!

Literally worse than a rules-lawyery DnD nerd complaining about the DM handwaving an immaterial rule.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

When God says you better say one word rather than the other, you best not gently caress up

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

This is why you've gotta double baptize your kids.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
"Oops I said the magic words wrong, now God can't know the intent of the ritual"

So wouldn't that mean God isn't omnipotent?

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Welp, wrap it up goons. We've stumbled on the one logical fallacy that will send all organized religions tumbling down.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Oh no. If the churches close down we'll just have out of work priests wandering the streets, lying down in front of businesses and begging passing strangers for spare children.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

it's been wrong for 2000 years because they weren't doing it in greek

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

"Oops I said the magic words wrong, now God can't know the intent of the ritual"

thats omniscience op

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Platystemon posted:

thats omniscience op

Thanks, but I don't think I'm that impressive.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

cock hero flux posted:

it's been wrong for 2000 years because they weren't doing it in greek

A distressingly large amount of altar boys would beg to differ

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

no pubes yet sorry posted:

real talk: one time i was driving up into boston and i hit some traffic. i'm chillin and listening to some garbage on the radio.

some dude jumps out of a big florist truck and almost makes it to the grass and drops trou halfway there, leans over and just sprays liquid poo poo on vehicles, the ground, his pants etc. it was wild. we were all stuck in traffic and some people actually came to his help with a towel and stuff but the best part was the other guy in the flower truck brought him some flowers after the incident then we all waited in traffic for another 40 minutes.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Hygiene posted:

When God says you better say one word rather than the other, you best not gently caress up

Filoque is worse than murder because it is like murdering god.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Being able to take a joke and choosing not to take a joke seems well within the confines of omnipotence.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Vitruvian Manic posted:

Being able to take a joke and choosing not to take a joke seems well within the confines of omnipotence.

See, this is where the Jews have the advantage because they believe in the possibility of their God having a sense of humour.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Kingo Ligma posted:

Oj

Samovar has a new favorite as of 08:52 on Feb 17, 2022

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Kingo Ligma posted:

Hachi machi.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Kingo Ligma posted:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lmfao

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
A p solid defense against altar desecration.

Err I mean not solid.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
If you do not agree with these rules, please do not register an account. If you are not sure about buying an account, please do not purchase one. The only people we want to register accounts are those who really want to be here and will respect the rules and other forum members. We reserve the right to ban anybody on the forums, especially furries, Scientologists, and Libertarians.

Tom Cruise posted:

I'm going to slap you with my cock on the cheek several times. What are you even talking about. This is... what...

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

D-Pad posted:

The best part is that since it happened other priests have come forward and said they said it like that. It's even better that one pretty well known priest was saying it right but he went back and watched a video of his own baptism and it was done that way which means he wasn't technically ever a Catholic which means he was never actually a priest so anything he has ever done as a priest is invalidated. It's very likely that if they could somehow review every baptism going back a few hundred years they would find because of this domino effect that at least half the church (possibly including the pope!) probably more is not actually Catholic and millions of people went to hell because none of their baptisms or confessions or last rites counted!

Also due to this technicality, bears now retroactively have never poo poo in the woods

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
Also turns out that it was just a marine with PTSD who assaulted a liberal atheist college professor, not someone serving the will of god after all.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Also the bear was not actually Albert Einstein

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

haveblue posted:

Also the bear was not actually Albert Einstein

So wait, does that mean Albert Einstein shits in the woods?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Somebody is making GBS threads in the woods and I mean to get to the bottom of this

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Phy posted:

Somebody is making GBS threads in the woods and I mean to get to the bottom of this

It must have been the lions or the tigers.

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

Zil posted:

It must have been the lions or the tigers.

Oh my.

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Imagine their dismay when they learn they technically weren’t eating Christian meat.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

D-Pad posted:

That's not how it works. First of all, the Catholic teaching doesn't say that all unbaptised go to hell. Even though baptism is a requirement for salvation, people through no fault of their own may not have access to the sacrament, or simply not know of its existence, or not understand its meaning correctly to make the choice. Second, people who were offered an invalid or illicit sacrament without their knowledge obviously were in a state of invincible ignorance, which completely excuses them from all culpability. Third, there is a concept of baptism by desire, which basically means that if someone dies before they have a chance to be properly baptised, but had the intention (plus repented and exercised charity), it's still enough to be considered baptised.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Powershift posted:

Ye olde treefuckling:

Cojawfee posted:

Back when you could wear a three piece suit into the woods and no one batted an eye.

Powershift posted:

He's the branch manager.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Paladinus posted:

That's not how it works. First of all, the Catholic teaching doesn't say that all unbaptised go to hell. Even though baptism is a requirement for salvation, people through no fault of their own may not have access to the sacrament, or simply not know of its existence, or not understand its meaning correctly to make the choice. Second, people who were offered an invalid or illicit sacrament without their knowledge obviously were in a state of invincible ignorance, which completely excuses them from all culpability. Third, there is a concept of baptism by desire, which basically means that if someone dies before they have a chance to be properly baptised, but had the intention (plus repented and exercised charity), it's still enough to be considered baptised.

It's also made up and can work however anyone wants whenever

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Paladinus posted:

What no sola scriptura does to a mf

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Paladinus posted:

and exercised charity
Well that makes a whole lotta these people doubly ruled out.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Does tossing a Wendy's "Buy 1 Get 1 Small Frosty" coupon into the collection plate count as charity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Only if you were planning to enjoy that extra frosty. There is no charity without sacrifice