Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

I hope that someday Vtuber fans can learn to be less easily trolled. They should take some inspiration from furries.

And probably KPOP fans.

:goofy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Not sensing much acumen.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

symbolic posted:

Jeff will be posting here on Tuesday to handle any questions or comments, thank you for your patience

can't wait to relentlessly grill Jeffery on this

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Jeffery will claim site is broke and we find out he’s been funnelling all the profits towards his favourite Vtuber and all hell breaks loose.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Joy laying out the red carpet but it’s to the tuber with the hype baps and thicc rear end

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Vizuyos posted:

can't wait to relentlessly grill Jeffery on this

Doesn't he only read the red superchats? I may be expensive.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

The Black Stones posted:

Jeffery will claim site is broke and we find out he’s been funnelling all the profits towards his favourite Vtuber and all hell breaks loose.

In the current brutal social media environment it may even be necessary to travel out of state to meet the actual people behind the avatars, for cross-promotion, as a means to stay competitive.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Joy is like a quarter of the goon vtuber’s members

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

My body feels like death

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

poo poo wrong thead

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit
I don't see why the adtrw mod can't just probate the people who get easily trolled for being stupid, it seems like it would solve it pretty easy.

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Does this mean we pick someone who's been permabanned but has had it lifted? I hope not.

That's me. I'll do it, sounds fun. We can just have a mod that everyone hates within a week, having mods people like hasn't been working out.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
want everyone to know i played pokemon picross instead of reading the forums while everyone was mad, this fact alone should make me the ideal mod candidate

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

I don't see why the adtrw mod can't just probate the people who get easily trolled for being stupid, it seems like it would solve it pretty easy.

That's me. I'll do it, sounds fun. We can just have a mod that everyone hates within a week, having mods people like hasn't been working out.

Disentangling the drama of threads you don't follow closely is stressful, burnout-inducing work. The thread would need a dedicated IK for sure

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

make me a mod. my first decree is that everyone will have to watch kaiji :smugdog:

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

want everyone to know i played pokemon picross instead of reading the forums while everyone was mad, this fact alone should make me the ideal mod candidate

Unfortunately you're disqualified because it wasn't Wario Picross. Sorry, but those are the rules.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

yeah i should be prepping for the eshop to go down as well

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Plutonis posted:

My body feels like death

i am sorry that this happened to you

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Erg posted:

yeah i should be prepping for the eshop to go down as well

yeah i used it to hack my 3ds then went "well lemme put the normal save file back so i can also play picross" cuz picross ftw

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

pokemon picross sucks rear end so if anything I think this should disqualify you

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

get your loving pokepowers out of picross, I don't need pikachu to electroshock my picross grid thanks

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
im having fun with a cheat to give me as much picrite as i want so im never time gated but it would be bad if i didnt have that

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i ignored the powers and also paid them so i could just have the full game

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

homeless snail posted:

get your loving pokepowers out of picross, I don't need pikachu to electroshock my picross grid thanks

real players go for megadrive and master system picross

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

homeless snail posted:

Mandatory hint powerup use if you want to complete objectives. Present me wouldn't like Pokémon Picross half as much as past me did.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Mix. posted:

make me a mod. my first decree is that everyone will have to watch kaiji :smugdog:

Clearly the winner of the Bog Pachinko machine becomes mod.

drat I really want a new season. :(

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
The powers in Pokémon picross were annoying cause they were sometimes mandatory to get full ranking cause you needed to freeze time or some poo poo

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Allarion posted:

The powers in Pokémon picross were annoying cause they were sometimes mandatory to get full ranking cause you needed to freeze time or some poo poo
exactly. but I guess if you're hacking it anyway you don't need to give a poo poo about that, if you don't need the f2p coins

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

I think I won't be able to finish Bokurano. It's just making me sad.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

if you do need the f2p coins though, it feels awful, to know how to solve a puzzle but be required to use the cheat they give you to have enough stuff to unlock the next one

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Raenir Salazar posted:

Clearly the winner of the Bog Pachinko machine becomes mod.

drat I really want a new season. :(

i do too, but they wouldn't be allowed to get the same composer back so it wouldn't be the same :smith:

(japan's weed laws strike once again)

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

homeless snail posted:

exactly. but I guess if you're hacking it anyway you don't need to give a poo poo about that, if you don't need the f2p coins

Weren't the Clip Picross style Mega Groudon/Kyogre things also hidden behind the objectives, and not just the little currency things? I might be misremembering.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I also hacked my 3DS this weekend but I went for Picross 3D instead. It's pretty tricky!

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Ibblebibble posted:

I also hacked my 3DS this weekend but I went for Picross 3D instead. It's pretty tricky!

Those are the best ones, great choice

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

if some people hadn't been prissy bitches about ik selection baal wouldn't have had to deal with this, congrats

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwA2nsL29i4

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Aurora posted:

if some people hadn't been prissy bitches about ik selection baal wouldn't have had to deal with this, congrats
you had my support hazel, i'm sorry

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Is this store brand Baki

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

kirbysuperstar posted:

Is this store brand Baki

It's from Bouncer, a manga about... A guy who wants to work as a Bouncer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!

Plutonis posted:

Misappropriation Investigator you mean

oh drat you’re right, I couldn’t remember the exact name so I copied it from wikipedia

either way it’s a good and fun manga though. but it’s fist of the north star with business instead of post apocalypse so obviously not what op wanted