Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
Two part ExU special coming soon. Oh yes. :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

:hellyeah:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Well, Robbie died as he lived: pulling off a stupid stunt that had no right succeeding as well is it did. Godspeed, until ExU pt 2.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I wonder if this is what Mica Burton has been NDA'd about for a long time, as far as what she has coming up.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I wasn’t super into Dorian at first but now I’m sad to see Robbie go

FlavoFibe
Nov 9, 2015
I miss Robbie already, he was really cracking me up this session in particular

FlavoFibe fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Feb 18, 2022

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

They need to change Bell’s Hells to Bell’s Bobbies or Bell’s Storm to honor the departed Dorian/Robbie.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
big bells hells home of challenge pissing

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Farg posted:

big bells hells home of challenge pissing

gently caress you, Jrusar!

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Giant robots shouldn't fight!

In the cartoon, do y'all think that they're just leaving kaylee for S2, as in campaign shed come in before the dragon attack

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Pocky In My Pocket posted:

In the cartoon, do y'all think that they're just leaving kaylee for S2, as in campaign shed come in before the dragon attack

I would think so. Keeps the arcs cleaner.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kOUAFytirE&t=2021s

I think I know the name of the big bad for campaign 3

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

The Greencloaks are obviously from Jester and Nott’s detective agency, right?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

hollylolly posted:

The Greencloaks are obviously from Jester and Nott’s detective agency, right?

They must have been real successful if they franchised out in less than ten years

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

DarklyDreaming posted:

They must have been real successful if they franchised out in less than ten years

Why are you talking like this is out of the realm of possibility? I'm sure the best two detectives in the world are also pretty good talent scouts.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Fauxshiz posted:

Why are you talking like this is out of the realm of possibility? I'm sure the best two detectives in the world are also pretty good talent scouts.

Oh it's absolutely possible, especially with how good Jester is at making lifelong friends with everyone she meets

Hexmage-SA
Jun 28, 2012
DM
I really hope they end up going with Bell's Hellions over Bell's Hells. I don't think I'd ever be able to get used to Bell's Hells.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

lmao Bandai is really spending money on advertising.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

DarklyDreaming posted:

Oh it's absolutely possible, especially with how good Jester is at making lifelong friends with everyone she meets

It's lifelong because she will be casting message on you constantly.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Brennan Lee Mulligan on Critical Role is scratching a deep, deep itch

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Dexo posted:

now this is epic

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Dexo posted:

Holy poo poo the Brennan Lee Mulligan crossover has begun.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
gently caress yes brennan

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

Froghammer posted:

I was wondering when it was going to start. He makes some really good characters too.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
That's going to be the most chaotic thing they've ever done, I can't wait.

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
how many birds are in elden ring

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

redbrouw posted:

how many birds are in elden ring

a significantly larger amount than in the dark souls games and probably more than in bloodborne or sekiro

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
I hope in the deepest parts of my soul that Brennan is a part of the next EXU too. DM or Player I dont care.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

TotalHell posted:

Holy poo poo the Brennan Lee Mulligan crossover has begun.

The crossover began ages ago with the Escape from the Bloodkeep campaign on Dimension 20. What's happening now is that it's finally come full circle.

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013

Froghammer posted:

Finally.

The man is a gem, this has been a long time coming.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

The crossover began ages ago with the Escape from the Bloodkeep campaign on Dimension 20. What's happening now is that it's finally come full circle.

No no, I'm aware of Bloodkeep and really enjoyed it, I just meant specifically him coming to CR.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

TotalHell posted:

No no, I'm aware of Bloodkeep and really enjoyed it, I just meant specifically him coming to CR.

I think Matt had said at some point that Brennan was suppose to guest on campaign 2, but then the pandemic hosed up the plans.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Do a ten episode arc with him as a guest the way you did for Robbie tia

blackcross
Apr 10, 2005

Froghammer posted:

Do a ten episode arc with him as a guest the way you did for Robbie tia

Only reason I don't want this is I'm worried Brennan might die from overwork. I need that man to take breaks so he doesn't burn out. But god would that be amazing having him on for a long stretch.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

It’s Thursday my…oh. Oh right. :smith:

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

blackcross posted:

Only reason I don't want this is I'm worried Brennan might die from overwork. I need that man to take breaks so he doesn't burn out. But god would that be amazing having him on for a long stretch.

I mean, him not DMing for a change would be a huge break, but yeah, same

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

TotalHell posted:

It’s Thursday my…oh. Oh right. :smith:

Hey, at least there's this! :unsmith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCX4ihMdY-M

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

ApeHawk posted:

I mean, him not DMing for a change would be a huge break, but yeah, same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PgBdf7fpfI
he's pretty great as a player too

Magitek
Feb 20, 2008

That's not jolly.
That's not jolly at all!
As great as that compilation is, nothing compares to this wizard duel clip from that same campaign:
https://youtu.be/jNy4syshguk

For tonight, I really hope that Brennan is familiar enough with the insanity of the Elden Ring/Dark Souls worlds to really have some fun. I’ll bet he’ll be playing the type of character that can loudly observe some of the batshit lore points, or else be playing someone who is a living embodiment of that lunacy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
everyone looking forward to BLM on the stream tonight but im here imagining what kind of insane elden ring characters everyone will be