Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

BinaryDoubts posted:

This strikes me as something that would work well with a clock/track-based system - one tracking Facts (info about the threat, weaknesses, backstory, etc) and Connections (links with the "locals", available resources etc). The Doctor might be significantly better at gathering one than the other, giving companions a way to mechanically contribute by trying to fill the other track.

Or maybe the Doctor is very good at getting people out of the consequences of a bad roll, but at the consequences of upping the Threat clock. Another theme of the series is that it's often learning of the Doctor's presence that makes the bad guys shift their plans into high gear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Countblanc posted:

looks like the pre-art final draft of the Avatar RPG pdfs are going out this week, has anyone been following it and have any thoughts? i just backed the basic tier and promptly shelved it until it was complete, which it seems to be now (barring art/some formatting).
Just like you - I rarely dig too deeply on anything I've backed until it's ready to go, but what I saw looked solid enough.

I'm hoping to run it for my family, so I guess it's where I could do that now? Cool.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
To do Doctor Who D&D, Just have everyone be combat-oriented companions. The Jamie and Leela Show.

Actually, something like a "Tales of UNIT" could work with the rules.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
I was trying to think of something totally absurd like the Doctor and some companions going through the Keep on the Borderlands and now I kinda love it, ngl

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Wasn't there a spinoff with a more militaristic bent? Torchwood?

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Yeah, Torchwood is the immortal Captain Harkness and his Torchwood Three, who IIRC were an archeologist, computer hacker, and I want to say ex police officer? It was more Monster of the Week than D&D, but still.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Monster of the Welsh.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Wouldn't it work just fine to have a Doctor Who D&D game where the Doctor just steps out of the Tardis and is like "Whoa, I'm in D&D times, better go round up a party at a tavern, probably Cybermen in a cavern around here or something."

Anyway, not that it's a good idea but that's how I'd do it. Doctor shows up, whattaya know the next few adventures are all just Doctor Who monsters, you got Weeping Angel golems and Dal-orcs and I dunno, I don't watch this poo poo, Sontaran dragon riders or something.

Then after the last adventure he's like "Okay, which one of you PCs is the most famous lady actor, you get in the phone booth. Rest of you can screw unless we're doing a Christmas special or whatnot."

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
"The Doctor sonic-screwdrivers the orc for 5 damage. It's dead. In a pile of trash in the corner, you find a small chest containing 10 gp and a piece of the Key of Time."

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Mirage posted:

"The Doctor sonic-screwdrivers the orc for 5 damage. It's dead. In a pile of trash in the corner, you find a small chest containing 10 gp and a piece of the Key of Time."

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

Mirage posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if it had happened given the old Doctor Who basically being a showcase series for sci-fi scriptwriters. Heck, I think there's an "escape from the Dalek world" section that could even work. (In which I believe it turned out that Daleks in their own base got their power from conduits in the floor so if you could sneak up on them you could defeat them by pushing them over.)

Marceline Abadeer
Oct 14, 2012
There's a thread for finding IRL game groups, and a thread for looking for players for online games. Where can I post that I'm looking to join a game/what systems I'm looking to play? :abrathink:

(I wanna play some d&d 5e, nothing weird or obscure.)

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Marceline Abadeer posted:

There's a thread for finding IRL game groups, and a thread for looking for players for online games. Where can I post that I'm looking to join a game/what systems I'm looking to play? :abrathink:

There’s usually a bunch of recruitment threads kicking around, have you looked there? I’m assuming there’s a bunch of 5e.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Marceline Abadeer posted:

This is kind of a big gap, isn't it? I think we should have a place where people can present themselves as available for online play, including PbP and also discord/VT/etc.

It'd need to actually have participants, of course, but anyone think it's a terrible idea?

I'm cross-posting this to the ideas thread.

Marceline Abadeer
Oct 14, 2012

Xiahou Dun posted:

There’s usually a bunch of recruitment threads kicking around, have you looked there? I’m assuming there’s a bunch of 5e.

I looked back a couple pages and couldn't find anything, which was surprising - I figured 5e would be pretty popular, but its also probably the easiest system to find people for. I'm glad other games are being enjoyed, I just want to roll my face around and do Warlock and/or Wizard poo poo for a little while.

Leperflesh posted:

This is kind of a big gap, isn't it? I think we should have a place where people can present themselves as available for online play, including PbP and also discord/VT/etc.

It'd need to actually have participants, of course, but anyone think it's a terrible idea?

I'm cross-posting this to the ideas thread.

In the meantime I was thinking I'd just hit up the 5e thread, but I don't want to be annoying or derail poo poo.

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

I mean, start a thread, as for it to be pinned? Boom, done.

Everything Counts
Oct 10, 2012

Don't "shhh!" me, you rich bastard!
You're all going to feel very silly arguing about whether D&D 5th is a good match for the Doctor when it turns out to be based on the Peter Cushing Doctor Who.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I do like how this thread has kind of made the Cubicle 7 guy's point for him, though. All this discussion of what RPGs would be a good fit for Doctor Who and, aside from a couple tangential mechanics posts, nobody's really talked about how good a fit the Cubicle 7 original Doctor Who RPG is for Doctor Who.

And, I mean, full disclosure here, I've only got the 2009 version, with David Tennant on the cover, so I'm almost certainly out of date. It handles the Doctor by just building them with way more points than the rest of the PCs and blowing past the human attribute cap in the process; the entire table comes to an agreement about who gets to play the Doctor, whether that's one person everyone trusts with it, or playing them on a rota, or playing a more Torchwood scenario where the Doctor isn't an active participant.

Resolution is a decent spread, 2d6 + stat + skill (both are single-digit numbers, usually 6 or less) and there are degrees of success: succeed or fail by 3 or less and it's minor, by 9 or more and it's major. Spend metagame currency to shift what bracket you wind up in.

Unfortunately there's little guidance on how to interpret these results, outside of taking damage in combat. I do like how it handles enemies in the show who by all appearances have instant-kill attacks; that will happen to you if you skunk your defense roll badly enough and can't spend your way out of it, and if you buy it down to taking some amount of normal damage it's not because you took a glancing blow from the kill beam but rather how badly you hurt yourself by incautiously getting out of the way.

The initiative system does definitely reflect the show's reluctance to resolve things through violence. The people trying to talk their way out of the fight go first, then the people trying to escape the fight, then the people trying to do something important (that will probably forestall the fight, like fusing an automatic door shut), and lastly the actual violence, if it's even still relevant.

There is, however, little guidance on how to pace a session or resolve noncombat obstacles by anything more than GM fiat, which I found a little disappointing. Then again this was coming out contemporaneously with, what, Spirit of the Century-era Fate, Marvel Heroic, and Dogs in the Vineyard? Maybe in the later versions they clock so much clock that they're off the clock. Anybody who's got one is welcome to share.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Glazius posted:

I do like how this thread has kind of made the Cubicle 7 guy's point for him, though. All this discussion of what RPGs would be a good fit for Doctor Who and, aside from a couple tangential mechanics posts, nobody's really talked about how good a fit the Cubicle 7 original Doctor Who RPG is for Doctor Who.

And, I mean, full disclosure here, I've only got the 2009 version, with David Tennant on the cover, so I'm almost certainly out of date. It handles the Doctor by just building them with way more points than the rest of the PCs and blowing past the human attribute cap in the process; the entire table comes to an agreement about who gets to play the Doctor, whether that's one person everyone trusts with it, or playing them on a rota, or playing a more Torchwood scenario where the Doctor isn't an active participant.

Resolution is a decent spread, 2d6 + stat + skill (both are single-digit numbers, usually 6 or less) and there are degrees of success: succeed or fail by 3 or less and it's minor, by 9 or more and it's major. Spend metagame currency to shift what bracket you wind up in.

Unfortunately there's little guidance on how to interpret these results, outside of taking damage in combat. I do like how it handles enemies in the show who by all appearances have instant-kill attacks; that will happen to you if you skunk your defense roll badly enough and can't spend your way out of it, and if you buy it down to taking some amount of normal damage it's not because you took a glancing blow from the kill beam but rather how badly you hurt yourself by incautiously getting out of the way.

The initiative system does definitely reflect the show's reluctance to resolve things through violence. The people trying to talk their way out of the fight go first, then the people trying to escape the fight, then the people trying to do something important (that will probably forestall the fight, like fusing an automatic door shut), and lastly the actual violence, if it's even still relevant.

There is, however, little guidance on how to pace a session or resolve noncombat obstacles by anything more than GM fiat, which I found a little disappointing. Then again this was coming out contemporaneously with, what, Spirit of the Century-era Fate, Marvel Heroic, and Dogs in the Vineyard? Maybe in the later versions they clock so much clock that they're off the clock. Anybody who's got one is welcome to share.

I don't think it's making that point, because if everybody's coming up with better ways of doing Dr. Who than what you've seen from Cubicle 7, and if they already lost one IP after moving its system to 5E, maybe they're just not doing a good job, period?

mellonbread
Dec 20, 2017

Glazius posted:

The initiative system is the only thing I ever heard about the C7 Doctor Who, and I guess I always assumed the rest of the game was equally good at mechanically reflecting the show's themes. But it sounds like the rest is unremarkable.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Zorak of Michigan posted:

A long time ago, I ran a Battlestar Galactica game using Solar System, and since I knew the PCs would probably not form an organic party, we did chargen in stages. Everyone made a primary character, then thought of two more characters who would likely be around that character a lot. The President got a chief of staff and a bodyguard, the hotshot pilot got a best friend and a landing signals officer she hated but couldn't avoid, etc. Then everyone introduced their secondary characters, and we passed them around to try to balance out everyone's exposure to different aspects of the fictional universe (bridge, fighter squadrons, politics, religion being the major ones). It seemed to work pretty well. I only made any effort to plot for the original primary characters, but the secondary characters ensured that people got a lot of playtime. There were a couple cases were surprise intersections of the different milieus forced people to play multiple characters in the same scene, but we got through them OK.

Splicer posted:

Star Trek Adventures. Each player has "Their" character, but there's also a pool of characters they can pull from to play in scenes where their main character isn't relevant. To put it in terms of the show, Kirk, Spock, and Bones would be played by Alice, Bob, and Carl. They're hosting a diplomatic conference when a medical emergency occurs on planet. Bones, Spock, and Nurse Chapel beam down to the planet, with Alice controlling Nurse Chapel, but Kirk stays on board to continue speaking to the diplomats, assisted by Uhura (controlled by Bob) and Chekov (controlled by Carl).

There's a limit on how many side-characters you can have running around in an episode, but once a character has been brought in they're assumed to be around and available until the end of the episode. So once the medical emergency is dealt with and everyone is back on board, Nurse Chapel is still "In play" and can not only be controlled by Alice, Bob, or Carl in situations where there other characters are busy, but also provide assists in any situation where she would be considered relevant.
Yeah, this sounds cool. The game in question was The Lawnmower Man RPG, where each player controls a team of people hunting down...cyber-cultists? Anyway, actually playing the scientists, medics, etc. behind the scenes is probably a better idea than just treating secondary characters like equippable gear to get a bonus.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

mellonbread posted:

The initiative system is the only thing I ever heard about the C7 Doctor Who, and I guess I always assumed the rest of the game was equally good at mechanically reflecting the show's themes. But it sounds like the rest is unremarkable.

It is. As I mentioned, it's in denial that the kind of problem solving the Doctor does can't really be done as problem solving in an RPG, but has to be done as collaborative storytelling in order to be any fun (the alternative is that it's all done with knowledge or perception rolls I guess). It unfortunately resembles D&D 5e too much in that when the rules would need to resolve a complex issue they're just left out. Eg, can you really weld a door shut in the "doing" bit of initiative more quickly than a Dalek can rush over, open the door again and blast you? Instead of trying to answer that, just leave out the length of a round and the durations of actions.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

mellonbread posted:

If there's one brush I'd tar Cubicle 7 with, it's that they're engineers, not scientists. They don't try to push the state of the art. Their 2009 book did about as good a job as could be expected at the time. I have a couple of their other minor licensed property games for Fate 3.0, and there's definitely some good adaptation and innovation there, but not the kind of trimming and refocusing that Evil Hat would do to turn Spirit of the Century into Fate Core.

Their in-house Doctor Who RPG got a second edition as of 2021, and as I said I'm curious to see what's changed. I'm just not $30 curious.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I don't think it's making that point, because if everybody's coming up with better ways of doing Dr. Who than what you've seen from Cubicle 7, and if they already lost one IP after moving its system to 5E, maybe they're just not doing a good job, period?

Nah, popularity is about zero indicator of an RPG actually being any good. At best it tells you it's not a total piece of poo poo.

Like, look, if I told you right now that scrimblo-bimblo.itch.io's Time And Relative Dimensions In Game is the best Doctor Who RPG I'd ever played, you wouldn't say "well it must really be poo poo because I haven't heard of it before", you'd say "oh neat, I might could check that out."

The fact of the matter is, in the discourse there's the 800-pound gorilla, its relatives from other ecosystems (DSA/CoC), maybe a few other people on the podium, and if you're a hardcore hobbyist maybe a few luminaries beyond that. Everybody else is Scrimblo Bimblo, and there are so many games that never crack the public consciousness at all.

Cubicle 7's 5E Doctor Who got put on blast, but at least negative attention is still attention. But in the process everybody calved off chasing their own hacks and thoughts, and nobody's actually paid their in-house Doctor Who engine any attention at all.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Glazius posted:

Nah, popularity is about zero indicator of an RPG actually being any good. At best it tells you it's not a total piece of poo poo.

Like, look, if I told you right now that scrimblo-bimblo.itch.io's Time And Relative Dimensions In Game is the best Doctor Who RPG I'd ever played, you wouldn't say "well it must really be poo poo because I haven't heard of it before", you'd say "oh neat, I might could check that out."

The fact of the matter is, in the discourse there's the 800-pound gorilla, its relatives from other ecosystems (DSA/CoC), maybe a few other people on the podium, and if you're a hardcore hobbyist maybe a few luminaries beyond that. Everybody else is Scrimblo Bimblo, and there are so many games that never crack the public consciousness at all.

I mean, if you presented me with scrimblo-bimblo.itch.io's game and said it was the best, it just didn't have the exposure, I'd just plain believe you. If you'd said scrimblo-bimblo.itch.io's game was great but they're moving to 5E to gain more exposure when they've previously lost the license to another game where they already did have a supposedly good game to start with but made the move to 5E, there's a bigger problem there than "5E is the sensible way to go".

quote:

Cubicle 7's 5E Doctor Who got put on blast, but at least negative attention is still attention. But in the process everybody calved off chasing their own hacks and thoughts, and nobody's actually paid their in-house Doctor Who engine any attention at all.

Whose fault is that, though? Keep in mind that it was three tweets into their announcement before they mentioned their existing in-house game.

They're also not the only non-WotC, non-D&Dish company in the field. There's Free League (you know, the ones who got the LotR license from them and just delivered on a very impressive Kickstarter, although let's see how their support looks 5 years from now), Modiphius, Pelgrane, Chaosium... not everything is down to WotC or bust.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

hello thread. I have a shitload of board games I collected when I was really into them but now they're just taking up space in my storage unit and I want them gone. Is there any way to sell them en masse? I don't want to just throw them all out but I really need to get rid of them as soon as possible and I don't want to have to make separate ebay/facebook marketplace/craigslist/whatever entries and sell them one by one. I don't necessarily care about getting a good deal but I do want at least some scratch for my trouble. My friend suggested it may be possible to give them to a local game store, is that a viable option in anyone's experience?

I might make a thread in sa-mart but I really just want to be done with it all at once and soon. I can't stress this enough.

e: when I say "a shitload" I mean a 2m high x 1m long x 0.25m wide slice of my storage unit that's just cardboard boxes full of em

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
It's a thing that can be done, though I don't know about the specifics of your situation/location. I know that Noble Knight Games does do long-distance buying, though, and I'm sure there are other places that do, too.

(Please note I have never sold board games to Noble Knight, have no idea how their rates are, etc. and I'm just sharing them as the first example that came to mind of it being a done thing.)

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Johnny Landmine posted:

It's a thing that can be done, though I don't know about the specifics of your situation/location. I know that Noble Knight Games does do long-distance buying, though, and I'm sure there are other places that do, too.

(Please note I have never sold board games to Noble Knight, have no idea how their rates are, etc. and I'm just sharing them as the first example that came to mind of it being a done thing.)

perfect, this is exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. does anyone else have experience with these kinds of companies who can weigh in?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I listened to an interview with the friendly folks at Noble Knight and they would like you to please remember to remove all weapons, drugs, and pornography from your old box of board games before you send it to them.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Halloween Jack posted:

I listened to an interview with the friendly folks at Noble Knight and they would like you to please remember to remove all weapons, drugs, and pornography from your old box of board games before you send it to them.

Never!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Halloween Jack posted:

*ships them an empty Kingdom Death box*

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Halloween Jack posted:

*Me holding up my as new copy of "Porndrugs®, Now With More Guns®!"* Awww. :smith:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Halloween Jack posted:

what if the board game is a porn game

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Andrast posted:

what if the board game is a porn game

Throw that copy of FATAL in the fire

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

kalel posted:

perfect, this is exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. does anyone else have experience with these kinds of companies who can weigh in?

I have sold old CCGs and old RPG books to them on three separate occasions and have absolutely no complaints the service. This was all pre-pandemic, mind you. IIRC, the way it worked what you told them what it was: you talk via mail to decide what they think they can resell and the conditions and agree on a price, they mail you shipping labels, and then you send them out on their dime. Then they mail you a check (maybe they can do direct deposit, who knows). I have not used them to sell board games, and I don't know if they have a process for if something is not in the condition specified or is otherwise incomplete, like you might expect if you sold a Magic card and they disagreed on the condition.

That's definitely the easiest option. Of course, there could be games they won't accept, so if that happens, maybe consider visiting the Board Gaming thread to see if maybe anyone wants them. (I don't know if there are SA-Mart rules for that type of thing, I am not a lawyer mod.) Or if it's an option at least give them to a local charity shop / secondhand store like Goodwill or something instead of just putting them in the garbage, so someone else can hopefully enjoy them.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Splicer posted:

*ships them an empty Kingdom Death box*

Lmfao

Magnetic North posted:

I have sold old CCGs and old RPG books to them on three separate occasions and have absolutely no complaints the service. This was all pre-pandemic, mind you. IIRC, the way it worked what you told them what it was: you talk via mail to decide what they think they can resell and the conditions and agree on a price, they mail you shipping labels, and then you send them out on their dime. Then they mail you a check (maybe they can do direct deposit, who knows). I have not used them to sell board games, and I don't know if they have a process for if something is not in the condition specified or is otherwise incomplete, like you might expect if you sold a Magic card and they disagreed on the condition.

That's definitely the easiest option. Of course, there could be games they won't accept, so if that happens, maybe consider visiting the Board Gaming thread to see if maybe anyone wants them. (I don't know if there are SA-Mart rules for that type of thing, I am not a lawyer mod.) Or if it's an option at least give them to a local charity shop / secondhand store like Goodwill or something instead of just putting them in the garbage, so someone else can hopefully enjoy them.

thanks for weighing in, that's useful. Shame on me for not even thinking of Goodwill :negative:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
So is the Troubleshooters rpg good? Because franco-belgian comic adventures is my jam!

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant

MonsieurChoc posted:

So is the Troubleshooters rpg good? Because franco-belgian comic adventures is my jam!

I've heard good things but my FLGS hasn't gotten their hands on it. I am going to grab it as soon as I can, because I share your taste in jam.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

MonsieurChoc posted:

I've got it, but haven't had a chance to read yet. (It's me, I'm the RPG hoarder)

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

PurpleXVI posted:

Perhaps if something is broken enough to completely annihilate the game's balance/invalidate certain types of play that the game is intended to support and need big "WARNIGN! WARNING! DO NOT USE!"-stickers, perhaps they should simply not be in the game or should be rebalanced.

I know it's going back a few days, but I'd like to address this concern.

The Rarity Access system isn't a binary. The cool Talisman you get for saving the village that let's your bard do a full-on one-man symphony is a great flavorful item that can make your character feel heroic at an opportune time. It's also Uncommon. So, the intent is that you can give out an item that will let your players have a cool moment without turning the party into a Talisman Assembly line. Same thing with the Rare spells. They may be a thing you can give out on a scroll or have an NPC cast for you, and that's a fine thing to work into your story. And it's good to have codified rules for that. It's just not necessarily a thing you want the players to have full time.

And I think that's a fine way to handle access to things.

Also, LMAO at the whole flickmace squad. The notion that every fight at "high level" is going to start at no more than 30 paces and be against a single easily surrounded individual seems so foreign to me as a GM, much less handing out all the access-locked stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Angrymog posted:

I've got it, but haven't had a chance to read yet. (It's me, I'm the RPG hoarder)

Same buddy, same.