Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Has Liz let us know what she wants to be reincarnated as? Hopefully not just a virus again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rustybear
Nov 16, 2006
what the thunder said
on the one had she's 95 and will keel over at any moment and they absolutely will gently caress around for hours and even days before they tell us because they have to schedule a ton of bullshit

on the other they cant and wont keep it a secret for months on end not least because brian hasn't got long himself and will want to savour every second possible to finally be the big man

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
When she transfers her eternal soul and essence do you think she will take Charles's body or go for the longer-term plan of George?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Rustybear posted:

on the one had she's 95 and will keel over at any moment and they absolutely will gently caress around for hours and even days before they tell us because they have to schedule a ton of bullshit

on the other they cant and wont keep it a secret for months on end not least because brian hasn't got long himself and will want to savour every second possible to finally be the big man

Eh... her mom lived to be over 100. Wouldn't be surprised if she held on for a few more. And if she actually were dead you'd see Harry bestir himself from California.

But seriously, nah. She's deader than hell.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
I want to see the corpse.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

keep punching joe posted:

I want to see the corpse.

She'll be in a glass case at Westminster abbey so you'll get a chance

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Dravs posted:

When she transfers her eternal soul and essence do you think she will take Charles's body or go for the longer-term plan of George?
A bit risky choosing someone that young.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
her mother died twenty years ago, i suspect conditions are a little different.

they never announced why duke racism died even though imo it was for sure covid or covid related.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

the sex ghost posted:

She'll be in a glass case at Westminster abbey so you'll get a chance

Will only wake again by true loves kiss.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

A Buttery Pastry posted:

A bit risky choosing someone that young.

William. Then arrange for charles to have an unfortunate automobile accident.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
was gonna give old chuck a big hand for orchestrating this, but i think someone beat me to it.

Rustybear
Nov 16, 2006
what the thunder said

CoolCab posted:

was gonna give old chuck a big hand for orchestrating this, but i think someone beat me to it.

i mean it's confirmed at this point that he gave her covid right

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Rustybear posted:

i mean it's confirmed at this point that he gave her covid right

they have explicitly stated it in every single press release about it yes

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Rustybear posted:

Sounds legit

https://twitter.com/HollywoodUL/status/1496464579857203203

bah. Cowards

Venomous has issued a correction as of 18:35 on Feb 23, 2022

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!

CoolCab posted:

https://twitter.com/ForgottenScouse/status/1271721048799666179

Genuinely upsetting.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

look when you've got the royal mace resting casually on your outstretched fingers, you'll retract any post whatsoever

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

gout man

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Wanna drain those balloons

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
yeah he's going to be on the throne for a really, really long time lmao

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

fake apparently, they're sticking by the story

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

CoolCab posted:

fake apparently, they're sticking by the story

yep lol

https://twitter.com/theonlyjasonlee/status/1496500824876498946?s=21

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i don't really understand the intrigue here, what's to be gained from keeping the queen's death a secret, or from leaking it prematurely

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Dustcat posted:

i don't really understand the intrigue here, what's to be gained from keeping the queen's death a secret, or from leaking it prematurely

All the maces lose their power when her death is announced

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Dustcat posted:

because charles will be king if he's not dead or stepped back when she pops it

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Dustcat posted:

her grandfather was literally euthanized on the throne to better facilitate news printing schedules so there's precedent for insane behaviour. there are a lot of conspiracy theories as to what would motivate a coverup they're all pretty thin.

as for what does the news agency have to gain it's a hot scoop, etc.

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

Doesn't she have a big anniversary coming up?

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!

I Love Loosies posted:

The anniversary was at the start of the month, but apparently the jubilee itself is some other event across the year? I don't really understand it and didn't care to look at the jubilee website longer than two seconds, it's maybe something to do with why she has two birthdays.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

I Love Loosies posted:

weekend at Lizzie's

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
She's dead

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/PippaCrerar/status/1496451915277873152

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
everyone knows you never go full tonto. check it out: johnny depp, the lone ranger 2013, looked like tonto, acted like tonto, not tonto. count crows, cheat at casting. appropriative, sure. not tonto.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

now admittedly i don't fully remember the charge of the light brigade but i thoiught it went badly

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
The British government being so openly brazen about talking about boots on the ground is proof of just how irrelevant it's become isn't it.
Like any country that mattered would be super cautious about statements like that lol.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

On the one hand sure, on the other hand Putin did put out a video where he said that he would gladly show Ukraine what it means to go all the way only a couple of days ago.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Grape posted:

The British government being so openly brazen about talking about boots on the ground is proof of just how irrelevant it's become isn't it.
Like any country that mattered would be super cautious about statements like that lol.

you saw it too in the outrage about the americans leaving afghanistan and everybody carefully not talking about when british troops had left

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Won't have the GPU cycles to run her once Elden Ring hitsl.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Grape posted:

The UK withdrew all its troops from Ukraine two weeks ago, they literally ran away before the fight began. All they have is insane bluster and the hope that the USA using their airbases counts as fighting.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Lostconfused posted:

On the one hand sure, on the other hand Putin did put out a video where he said that he would gladly show Ukraine what it means to go all the way only a couple of days ago.

Which people are taking very seriously. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure Putin hasn't even thought about the Brits existing during any of this.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
By God we'll put boots on the ground if we have to. No feet in them, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
did anyone say Late Britain yet