Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
*takes a look at that steak*
*looks judgemental*
*spits a bit of whole peppercorns I had in my lip as tobacco chew onto the ground at your feet*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you're making a big misteak pepper ann

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

steering hard to starboard, then full ahead. every port from stem to stern swings open.

"fire as she bears", i holler down the line as we strafe our enemy's bow.

her timbers explode like confetti under the barrage of a 40 pepper cannon broadside.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i own one of these and it loving rules

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No it doesn't

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

It does, in the same way a PS2 you paid $1800 for rules.

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pepper cannon

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I've bought plenty of sets of linen sheets and they never hold up. I bet a pepper cannon would. I should buy a pepper cannon it's cheaper than good set of linen sheets.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Dec 31, 2021

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"this restaurant have a pepper cannon?"

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Duck and Cover posted:

I've bought plenty of sets of linen sheets and they never hold up. I bet a pepper cannon would. I should buy a pepper cannon it's cheaper than good set of linen sheets.

You aren't supposed to season food with sheets, that's your problem

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Three people who have used my pepper canon all got one for Christmas. Bear in mine I didn’t gift it but they liked it so much they made sure it was top of their list. So maybe it’s good for people who love pepper. Lots of pepper.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I ordered pepper cannons for everybody in my family and they’ve all been killed by them. My brother couldn’t handle the recoil, died of a shattered right orbit while trying to aim the drat thing at his scrambled eggs. My mom and grandma both died of secondhand pepper overdose. They didn’t even use the drat things, they just died from me using mine near them, they were doomed by their lack of tolerance.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

here's me using my pepper cannon

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Bad Purchase posted:

carrying a holstered pepper cannon with me everywhere i go because i live in a season your ground beef state

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

bossy lady posted:

here's me using my pepper cannon

Accurate

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

a good prank would be to fill one of these pepper cannons with Sichuan peppercorns

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
sichuan peppercorns can go gently caress themselves

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

kntfkr posted:

you can't grind that kinda pepper, they're too wet! :mad:

When they're wet is the best time to grind baby.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I wonder if you put a Sichuan pepper corn in your rear end it would numb it too haha like a joke I mean like what if

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

no pubes yet sorry posted:

a good prank would be to fill one of these pepper cannons with Sichuan peppercorns

I have those in the blend in my canon. Fight me.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Ultimate Mango posted:

I have those in the blend in my canon. Fight me.

do you really lol that would be wild

on the other hand I love sichuan pepper and maybe if it was a very light mix it wouldn't be weird :thunk:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

compared to what my secret santa (my red headed half brother) got me for xmas i shoulda just asked for a pepper cannon instead of leaving it up to his own devices

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pepper Cannon Blends™ (100s)

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

compared to what my secret santa (my red headed half brother) got me for xmas i shoulda just asked for a pepper cannon instead of leaving it up to his own devices

That XXL fleshlight will do your future wife’s boyfriend some good one day.

Put some sichuan pepper in it

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

I wonder if you put a Sichuan pepper corn in your rear end it would numb it too haha like a joke I mean like what if

Yes it would.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Ultimate Mango posted:

Three people who have used my pepper canon all got one for Christmas. Bear in mine I didn’t gift it but they liked it so much they made sure it was top of their list. So maybe it’s good for people who love pepper. Lots of pepper.

Please share with us the rest of your pepper grinder collection.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

E. Whoops

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

I was about to ask if anyone tried shoving a pepper cannon up their rear end yet but I saw this and realized there are people who would do it for real.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Weka posted:

Please share with us the rest of your pepper grinder collection.

the first thing you do when you get a pepper cannon is break it in by grinding up all of your previous pepper grinders

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

going to keep googling and saying pepper cannon out loud to my google pixel 4a 5g spyware phone until all my targeted ads are pepper cannons

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i woke up last night in a cold sweat having a nightmare where i couldnt grind enough pepper and my guests kept asking for more and more pepper and i couldnt satisfy their pepper demands

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

numberoneposter posted:

i woke up last night in a cold sweat having a nightmare where i couldnt grind enough pepper and my guests kept asking for more and more pepper and i couldnt satisfy their pepper demands

You couldn't satisfy your guests because your peppermill is too small.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
seems like you need some sort of medieval ballistic device, that can just fire the ground pepper out at an extreme rate of speed.

you just have to yell "gently caress YEAH PEPPER" everytime you use it, otherwise it sucks the pepper back up

alternatively you can make the club air horn noise with your mouth "WAAAAAHH WAAH WAAH WAAAAAAAH, PEPPER BITCHES"

air horn club noise
horn noise air
noise of air horn at the club

the noise. you know. WAAAAAAAAH WAAAHWAAHH WAAAAAAAAh

but it's more liker BREEEERRRRHHH BREEEHRBREEEEHN BREEEEEEEEERRRRRRH

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
If its not a tactical pepper grinder then its not manly enough for me.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

My friend has one and it's a nice mill. Might be worth the scratch if you cook often.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Imagine having to grind your own pepper

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Smugworth posted:

Imagine having to grind your own pepper

Got anything Milder?

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I bought some poo poo advertised on instagram too lol. Misen non stick pans and they're actually really good, and made for professional kitchens. $160 for an 8, 10, and 12" set with silicone lids.

some of you bought a pepper grinder for $200 lol oh my god

let me guess, next you're gonna tell me about the mustang mach-e you special ordered?

im dyin lolololol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Recently I have become acquainted with a gentleman from the club, family name of Miller. It suggests a past of no small shame. Doubtless he traces to a poor and wretched line who milled their own pepper for so many years they came to be known by it. Naturally it is not a subject I would bring before his countenance. Yes we may whisper in his absence, time to time, but born more of pity than prejudice. I very much wish to believe polite society has moved beyond such trifles in the age of the pepper cannon, but I fear such thoughts betray a childish naïveté. Indeed, we surely face a long road yet ahead.

- from the letters and memoirs of Viscount Richard Coomer IV