Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Bad Seafood posted:

I've been to a few shrines and this is barely an exaggeration for some of them.

i havent but i have a small idea that yeah ,you wanna go up there? THEN loving WALK YA PRICK! and it owns imo

id imagine it makes sitting there and "taking it all in" actually a feasible thing to do as opposed to "ah well that was that lets go"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Shinto deities are not well-known for their strong stance on wheelchair accessibility.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
is there a good Hercules anime

Hercules owns

Shions of Qud

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
day 2 of painkiller fun, just vegging and watching videos I like and jamming to music

I want this game to come out so badly. I want capcom to just buy it and release it as an official product, it'd be chepaer than making a new game and it looks better than anything they could probably make for the series nowadays
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciNJ3-vAkzg&hd=1&t=43s

this song just always gets my spirits up no matter how much I hear it. I think it was made for the third sgt frong movie but its geat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BYnov2-3NQ

bobobo has such a good OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EOHiSv6x_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou-xCHFdG0c

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bad Seafood posted:

Shinto deities are not well-known for their strong stance on wheelchair accessibility.

its hell on earth to go up as somebody in a wheelchair, but you can get down faster than anyone

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
lol

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

dungeon cousin posted:

Chikorita left out in the rain yet again.
Meganium had such terrible stats.

How tall is that godamn mountain?

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Feb 28, 2022

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Elden Ring status: Still freakin pwns.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

It's really fuckin good.

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

Do people read lns enough to warrant me.making a thread?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i feel like the webnovel thread should just be rebooted to cover both, there's not that much of a departure in popular content between those mediums

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

If you have content you want to talk about in a thread then make the thread imo.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Irony Be My Shield posted:

If you have content you want to talk about in a thread then make the thread imo.

Yep

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Irony Be My Shield posted:

Agreed

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

dogsicle posted:

i feel like the webnovel thread should just be rebooted to cover both, there's not that much of a departure in popular content between those mediums

Ehhhh I think there's enough of a distinction between web novels and published LNs for them to have two separate threads. Especially in instances where there are both a web novel and LN version, having two threads to prevent overlapping spoilers would be good.

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

Julias posted:

Ehhhh I think there's enough of a distinction between web novels and published LNs for them to have two separate threads. Especially in instances where there are both a web novel and LN version, having two threads to prevent overlapping spoilers would be good.

That's how I feel.. I feel like wns are way different

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the discussion for both is 90% isekai, fantasy, mmo crap and the big distinction seems to be WNs don't have a professional editor reigning in worse impulses

i don't see why LNs couldn't be discussed in WN thread (there are significant overlaps in WNs with popular LNs that are in the OP) but yeah the name and OP draw the pointless distinction. not like i'll read or post in either so go with god

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I can't wait to get to it when I'm done with BB

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

As shadow kings of adtrw I say just post

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I don't play PC games

free Endorph

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

from what, she autobanned

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

symbolic posted:

from what, she autobanned

free her from the assholes hounding her

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

verbal enema posted:

:hmmyes:

never really posted in the same spaces as her but hell, she's a good poster from what i've seen

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

gay for gacha posted:

Are light novels anime? Is there a thread for light novels?

There is now!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3995085

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

verbal enema posted:

good luck with that

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
as a bad poster/ shitposter i dont get why good posters get blasted

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/AIR_News01/status/1498152966900961280

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Please let there be a Metagross the size of a house in the show

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Nice, I’ve enjoyed most of the miniseries’ they’ve put out for the franchise in the past so I’m looking forward to this

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

RareAcumen posted:

Please let there be a Metagross the size of a house in the show

Bad news about the regional dex my man

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Strange Quark posted:

Bad news about the regional dex my man

Oh whoops. I assumed they had all of the pseudo-legendaries and whatever stuff like Flygon or Metagross rank up there.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

https://twitter.com/sngsn353/status/1497522189104410631

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

RareAcumen posted:

Oh whoops. I assumed they had all of the pseudo-legendaries and whatever stuff like Flygon or Metagross rank up there.

The game doesn't have any PVP elements so there's even less of a reason to include those kinds of mons

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Strange Quark posted:

The game doesn't have any PVP elements so there's even less of a reason to include those kinds of mons

That's fair. I still like em more than Goodra or Garchomp so that's why I asked.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Endorf aeemed like a pretty decent person but also happened to be in some pf the worst threads on the site Rip goon

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Dongicus posted:

Endorf aeemed like a pretty decent person but also happened to be in some pf the worst threads on the site Rip goon

Sounds like me n u tbh

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Dongicus posted:

You're aggressively terrible and yet still roaming free so maybe endorph can post in bad threads as a treat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I'm sorry I didn't mean that I just miss endorph

They were a good poster