Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

TheKingofSprings posted:

You're aggressively terrible and yet still roaming free so maybe endorph can post in bad threads as a treat

he's actaully quite good imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

mycophobia posted:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Domgicus owns and is the only person to post on my steam page

All jars of piss but still

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

He's British.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Ah well

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

explains the dong

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Saagonsa posted:

He's British.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

I'm sorry I didn't mean that I just miss endorph

They were a good poster

It's okay. It was just an autoban she did herself. She could come back anytime she has :10bux:

Or someone gifts her an account certification. If we're lucky, we might even see her on here again this year. :)

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

lol

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Dongicus is the bad Brit.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Is namtab british?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

While we're on the subject, The Colonel, Admiral H. Curtiss, and Rae are all good posters too.

And I wish Namtab's Karen's were faster. I want them to have after images while they're moving.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

While we're on the subject, The Colonel, Admiral H. Curtiss, and Rae are all good posters too.

And I wish Namtab's Karen's were faster. I want them to have after images while they're moving.

Karen is on strike until the admins pull their finger out and get us a new mod.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

verbal enema posted:

Is namtab british?

You should read my posts the lore is all there

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Saagonsa posted:

He's British.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKbU8B-QVZk

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

TheKingofSprings posted:

You're aggressively terrible and yet still roaming free so maybe endorph can post in bad threads as a treat

idk who you are but you should play some elden ring

verbal enema posted:

Domgicus owns and is the only person to post on my steam page

All jars of piss but still

remember playing cs with you years ago how u been :cheers:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mycophobia posted:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Dongicus posted:

idk who you are but you should play some elden ring

remember playing cs with you years ago how u been :cheers:

Drunk every day all day since then lmao

So I've been quote ok

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Elden Ring,! O Elden ring!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Elden Ringo Starr

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Elden Ring,! O Elden ring!

First off you don't have the right,
o, you don't have the right

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I have also been elden some rings the other day and it's pretty fun. I followed a beginners guide to get a +4 sword and a bunch of +6 flasks but I'm still getting pasted because I'm a bad. Think I'm just gonna pick some random direction away from the spooky castle that the game is asking me to go to and go there instead for my next session.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Ibblebibble posted:

I have also been elden some rings the other day and it's pretty fun. I followed a beginners guide to get a +4 sword and a bunch of +6 flasks but I'm still getting pasted because I'm a bad. Think I'm just gonna pick some random direction away from the spooky castle that the game is asking me to go to and go there instead for my next session.

Yeah, the idea there is that Margit is going to pound you into the dirt so go explore and find stuff to help

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

time for head

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

lol

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

kirbysuperstar posted:

Yeah, the idea there is that Margit is going to pound you into the dirt so go explore and find stuff to help

I'm actually kinda proud that I made it into the castle proper before I got all that shiny loot and I was still lvl 12 or so. Still not really sure how I managed to do that.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I finally found a sword that drags along the ground as you charge L/R2 attacks, that's all I've ever wanted.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

I finished reading Hinamatsuri. It was so good :'(
Finishing (good) manga always makes me a bit sad

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

RareAcumen posted:

It's okay. It was just an autoban she did herself. She could come back anytime she has :10bux:

Or someone gifts her an account certification. If we're lucky, we might even see her on here again this year. :)

She already bought her account back; she just hasn't posted since then. She may be taking some time off. She could come back eventually but it might be awhile.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

marumaru posted:

I finished reading Hinamatsuri. It was so good :'(
Finishing (good) manga always makes me a bit sad
Oh, did that wrap up? I'd put it on hold a few years ago.

Time to pick it up again.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I. M. Gei posted:

She already bought her account back; she just hasn't posted since then. She may be taking some time off. She could come back eventually but it might be awhile.

That's cool, but sometimes you need a break regardless.. All the best,

-D.R.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Endorph made some funny posts sometimes but you have to accept that if you're going to post in an abrasive manner you're going to make some posting enemies.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

CJ posted:

Endorph made some funny posts sometimes but you have to accept that if you're going to post in an abrasive manner you're going to make some posting enemies.

posting enemies are an entirely made up thing, lol. if anyone should have these "enemies" it's me-- and where are they??

sounds like you're trying to mitigate lovely behavior by goons bc endorph once made fun of your favorite anime or something

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
I was using the term tongue in cheek, but the whole issue was someone called Endorph out for having a habit of posting abrasively.

You can disagree with someone without phrasing it in a way that makes it sound like you're belittling their opinion. I'm not saying you have to be nice, like i said i thought some of her posts were pretty funny sometimes. Just don't be surprised when you end up irritating someone and they snap back at you.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

CJ posted:

I was using the term tongue in cheek, but the whole issue was someone called Endorph out for having a habit of posting abrasively.

You can disagree with someone without phrasing it in a way that makes it sound like you're belittling their opinion. I'm not saying you have to be nice, like i said i thought some of her posts were pretty funny sometimes. Just don't be surprised when you end up irritating someone and they snap back at you.

You have still not told me where my Posting Enemies preside. This is not rocket science nor does it have anything to do w/endorph at this point btw. Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsu9xEWSXqg&t=19s

?????? Come get me, otherwise stfu about endorph.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I. M. Gei posted:

I'm not an expert on how this website works but I'm fairly sure that autobans don't remove your avatar or anything.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Text alone is often a poor conduit for intention when engaging in impulse-driven, rapid-fire conversation; doubly so when the local posting culture involves people expressing themselves through several layers of ironic detachment. At some point someone's going to misconstrue something, even if everyone in the moment is just trying to be sincere. This is a problem with Internet communication at large, though also Something Awful in particular.

Take it from me, a guy who only recently learned a poster I thought hated me for years actually didn't. Not that it kept me up nights or anything, but if you'd asked me to put money on it, I'd have lost ten dollars.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Endorph is cool and I hope she's enjoying Elden Ring.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My posting enemy lies within

:unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Perhaps the real posting enemies were the friends we made along the way.