Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Jiro posted:

So how long will it be before the CYN events become straight up MAGA promos and barely any wrestling?

Honestly hoping they go more in a 90's libertarian direction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Bumper Stickup posted:

Why in the hell is Matt Sydal in this

Matt Sydal is dumb as poo poo

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Bumper Stickup posted:

Why in the hell is Matt Sydal in this

Everyone you used to know that was into crystals and psychedelics is full Qanon antivax now

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I don’t think Matt Sydal is bad socially, from what I’ve heard.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It's certainly not THE funniest thing about this, because I have a hard time deciding what the funniest thing is, but the fact that these take-no-poo poo toughboys who are sad about being #CANCELED have censored "gently caress" on their own merch is hilarious.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm so curious what the food stuff tastes like but I'm not spending money on it and would run screaming from any kitchen in which it was present.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Seams posted:

Is Alex Riley in this

I 100% guarantee you he thinks he's too good for this

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Mob posted:

I 100% guarantee you he thinks he's too good for this

I'm not sure Alex is in touch with reality enough to form a cogent enough thought to feel that way, his social media stuff is terrifying

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lumbermouth posted:

Matt Sydal is dumb as poo poo

He was probably also really high when they reached out.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

Big Damo said, paraphrasing, "I used to work for WWE, so, I'm already used to doing work for and getting paid by lovely people who believe bad dumb things. Why would this be different?"

I don't assume everyone visiting the paywindow here is signing off on every dumb thing EC3 believes.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Jiro posted:

So how long will it be before the CYN events become straight up MAGA promos and barely any wrestling?

I knew someone would run Cancelmania after Speaking Out. I'm a bit surprised it took this long!

I watched part of the Jervis/Parrow segment and I wasn't entirely sure the guy at the bar and Parrow were different people. Figured maybe he was commenting on his own match or something.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Seams posted:

Is Alex Riley in this

he definitely should be

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

Or he was in jaguar form

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

El Generico posted:

Big Damo said, paraphrasing, "I used to work for WWE, so, I'm already used to doing work for and getting paid by lovely people who believe bad dumb things. Why would this be different?"

I don't assume everyone visiting the paywindow here is signing off on every dumb thing EC3 believes.

I think this is something we should keep in mind. Wrestling, historically speaking is full of awful, awful shitbutt dildomen, and working for a shitbutt dildoman does not make you one.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
A reply to the #RANTROOM on twitter wondered if Brandon Stroud was somehow attached to this, and before I thought about it too hard I was like "yeah, this is how he'd still be around wrestling", which is a damning read of the company's vibe.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Psychepath posted:

A reply to the #RANTROOM on twitter wondered if Brandon Stroud was somehow attached to this, and before I thought about it too hard I was like "yeah, this is how he'd still be around wrestling", which is a damning read of the company's vibe.

Yep he goes back a few years with EC3, I can definitely see him being "the Narrator"

also I know he lurks here so hey B go gently caress yourself

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

NienNunb posted:

I mean like, we do live in a society

And it does often suck!

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Somewhere Brian Kendrick is breathing a big sigh of relief after his AEW appearance was cancelled

bartok
May 10, 2006

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I think this is something we should keep in mind. Wrestling, historically speaking is full of awful, awful shitbutt dildomen, and working for a shitbutt dildoman does not make you one.

You pretty much described every job ever.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Drakkel posted:

Somewhere Brian Kendrick is breathing a big sigh of relief after his AEW appearance was cancelled

I mean he spent years training Eva Marie so believe me if CYN needs a feeder school he's set up and ready to go

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

NienNunb posted:

I don’t think Matt Sydal is bad socially, from what I’ve heard.

People really hate Bernie Bros, it is sad but PSP is #stillwithher.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

I just love how they've already gotten into shady diet/supplement products like every proper vaguely maga-adjacent grift does at some point or another

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

DJExile posted:

Oh my god the fuckin “nutrition” page is just a bunch of rebranded Mrs. Dash with an incredible description

Oh man someone find Ec3’s fukkn Get On The Gas nutrition app I must see it

By Big Seasoning he means MSG, thinking that it makes white people sick by causing Chinese Restaurant Syndrome is a chud thing

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Mar 1, 2022

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

What the heck happened at this show?

https://twitter.com/TransGraps/status/1498490838363561990

https://twitter.com/TransGraps/status/1498505369508884483

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The show isn't happening until Saturday. I think that person is just watching the old shows on YouTube. I

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
wait why is ec3 still ec3? is he still supposed to be Dixie Carters nephew or grandson or whatever the hell that was?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

wait why is ec3 still ec3? is he still supposed to be Dixie Carters nephew or grandson or whatever the hell that was?

It stands for "Essential Character" now

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

El Generico posted:

Half this sub forum can’t even help themselves from contributing to WWE’s revenue. Get paid Matt Sydal and Big Damo

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Davros1 posted:

Can't wait for the backstage stories about Low-Ki arguing that not only why he should go over Braun Strowman, but why he shouldn't have to sell for him either.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/yuhb0y/status/1498523586335756291?s=21

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

So how long until Joey Ryan shows up in this thing

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

It stands for "Essential Character" now

and there's 3 of him? or is he a generic casting like 'Bar Patron 2' you see at the tail end or movie credits?

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/themadkurt/status/1498571691827597314?s=21

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Drakkel posted:

So how long until Joey Ryan shows up in this thing

Honestly shocked he hasn't yet.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Perfect time for Marty Scurll to make his comeback.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

:imunfunny:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I don't know how much Hulk Hogan is hurting for cash, but they need to bring him in as a "Legend of Cancellation" or something. Have him rant and rave about how "Big Pasta" was scared of Pastamania and faked the sex tape to get rid of him for good.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Drakkel posted:

I just love how they've already gotten into shady diet/supplement products like every proper vaguely maga-adjacent grift does at some point or another

Sounds like what you need is the EC3 app and a custom nutrition plan https://join.freeec3.com/

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
freeec3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

50 bucks a month for ec3 to tell you to eat healthy and copy/paste some workout routines, holy poo poo