Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the cross naginata is awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

mbt posted:

Talk to it at a bonfire multiple times

Will do. Thanks.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

scary ghost dog posted:

i did this accidentally and was really confused

Yeah, I got tilted at the fight, so I decided to go talk to the cool rear end wolf man and do his quest for a bit. Next thing I know, no more gold fog. This next fight though…buddy.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Elden Ring…

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Been singing Elden Ring to the tune of Closing Time by Leonard Cohen

and I swear it happens just like this
the Elder Scrolls, the fourth, the fifth
the open worlds they budged an inch
I can't say much has happened since
til Elden Ring

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Checking out the Weeping Peninsula after doing a bunch of much harder poo poo is funny. Definitely should've checked this out sometime before Stormveil.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Just got to the ants people were talking about earlier. This game sucks.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb posted:

Just got to the ants people were talking about earlier. This game sucks.

They’re gross

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Man, I can't wait for the second playthrough, this game kicks so much rear end.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

There's a bunch of places where I left lots of stuff undone because the design is almost too good and they're just so goddamn gross and unpleasant to be in

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Fortaleza posted:

There's a bunch of places where I left lots of stuff undone because the design is almost too good and they're just so goddamn gross and unpleasant to be in
yeah I really need to clean my bedroom too

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fortaleza posted:

Caelid in a nutshell

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Martman posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Martman posted:

Lol

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Martman posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Martman posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The hardest thing about Elden Ring is trying to focus on playing it when you are having your mind blown out of your skull every time you see a new thing.

Haha, yeah, all joking aside though the hardest thing about this game is remembering not to try to run and jump the way you do in all the other ones lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://twitter.com/PerfectlyShots/status/1499188570841620486?s=20&t=6lSyhtl31iTCi3q5sxvkZQ

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

[walks into the Shaded Castle boss area] drat bitch, you live like this?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Offer rump and then Ahh...hole.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

lmbo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Been singing Elden Ring to the tune of Closing Time by Leonard Cohen

and I swear it happens just like this
the Elder Scrolls, the fourth, the fifth
the open worlds they budged an inch
I can't say much has happened since
til Elden Ring

Martman posted:

Lmfao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Leadthumb posted:

The hardest thing about Elden Ring is trying to focus on playing it when you are having your mind blown out of your skull every time you see a new thing.

Haha, yeah, all joking aside though the hardest thing about this game is remembering not to try to run and jump the way you do in all the other ones lol

I keep on trying to read messages and accidentally chugging a potion

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

completely loving humbled by the crucible +misbegotten fuckhead. i'm probably underleveled which makes it so annoying when i almost had them but had to get too aggressive smh. i'll come back when i do more damage

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

This game is all time. I would say they would have a hard time following this up, but they just keep getting better so who knows.

It's been a wild ride from trick booting a burned copy of armored core: project phantasma in my ps1 to now. Thank you Fromsoftware.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

radahn :stare:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
nearing the end. i understand why radahn hated scarlet rot so much.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

near endgame. godskin duo is the worst boss in the game. lazy design, and mandatory

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Dongicus posted:

completely loving humbled by the crucible +misbegotten fuckhead. i'm probably underleveled which makes it so annoying when i almost had them but had to get too aggressive smh. i'll come back when i do more damage

Some random guy at the bottom of an elevator in Stormveil killed me more times than Godrick did even though he was pretty much the last thing I fought long after I moved on and leveled up a bit. Some guys just know exactly how to make you eat poo poo no matter what you do.

I ran into basically a mirror match boss fight right before I left for work today. I have a fast moving hook claws set up and it was dual wielding daggers. I summoned my army of nobleman to distract the boss and a bunch of random skeletons popped up all over. I took out like a third of it's health with a flying power attack and it still managed to overwhelm me with skeletons and kick my rear end. The incantation to put holy on your weapon you can buy from D is way stronger against undead than other sources of holy damage to the point where I'm not sure if it's working correctly.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

rodbeard posted:

Some random guy at the bottom of an elevator in Stormveil killed me more times than Godrick did even though he was pretty much the last thing I fought long after I moved on and leveled up a bit. Some guys just know exactly how to make you eat poo poo no matter what you do.

P sure I know what you’re talking about, isn’t that guy a crucible knight? he absolutely demolished me a couple of times before I said no thanks

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

https://twitter.com/venommoe/status/1499267340332146690?s=21

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I love Radahn’s tiny horse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I love Radahn’s tiny horse
took me a couple attempts to even notice it, I was so confused at first when it seemed like he started skating around