Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Orange Carlisle posted:

I think they misunderstood nobody wanting a private meet and greet with a bunch of broke brained c level wrestlers as being nobody having balls enough to argue with them about the earth being flat for five minutes straight in a weird musty storage room in a basement

If someone paid $100 for it (yes that’s the cost) they’d be called an idiot, so they didn’t and now they’re being called cowards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Oil! posted:

I would enter the RANT ROOM (tm) to discuss psychadelics with Matt Sydal

I would take ketamine with Matt Sydal in any room in the US

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Orange Carlisle posted:

I think they misunderstood nobody wanting a private meet and greet with a bunch of broke brained c level wrestlers as being nobody having balls enough to argue with them about the earth being flat for five minutes straight in a weird musty storage room in a basement

Yeah, plus I wouldn't want to be trapped in a room in close proximity to a bunch of unvaccinated idiots who are required to travel a lot for their work.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

This is true and I find it kinda wholesome tbh. :)

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Ukrainian and Russians come out of their trenches and meet in the center to watch and laugh and say “this poo poo is stupid” to the CYN show.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
:blush: Wh-what if we kissed in the Rant Room? :blush:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

ThePariah posted:

:blush: Wh-what if we kissed in the Rant Room? :blush:

What if we ranted in the kissing room?

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Benne posted:

drat John Silver really let himself go

well, that's why they call him Johnny Hungiee

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
loving keyboard warriors will make fun of our lovely company online but won't give us ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS to yell at us in a musky basement.

Cowards.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
CYN should their own version of the Jericho Cruise but it's on one of Trump's beautiful boater's mini-yachts and like in real life it sinks halfway through the show

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I bet the #RantRoom smells like creatine farts and hot stuff

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
I thought the rant room was a virtual thing.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Dr. Baker posted:

I thought the rant room was a virtual thing.

Nope it's an actual room where you can pay money to yell at your favorite child groomer consequence free

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Lamuella posted:

What if we ranted in the kissing room?

That's how divorces start

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The Rant Room is a funny idea for sure. Wish WWE would implement it.

I'd love to pay $100 to yell at guys I want to leave WWE. I'd also pay $200 so me and Brock Lesnar could scream real loud together. Maybe yell LETS DO THIIIIIS!? back and forth at each other.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/imaginear-otcqb-ipnff-announces-multi-120000780.html

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I can buy a hologram e-greeting of Austin Aries?!?!

So now I can go to a wrestling show without chairs, head into a poorly ventilated janitor's closet with a wrestler, and then go home and buy a hologram to commemorate the whole thing?! Tony Con-man, you're in trouble, pal.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
men will literally try to control their narratives instead of going to therapy

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Having a Deathmatch in the metaverse Walmart

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

#RantRoom in the #Metaverse

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Seams posted:

men will literally try to control their narratives instead of going to therapy

all men do is control their narrative, clutch their nuts, eat hot chip and lie

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.

sticklefifer posted:

all men do is control their narrative, shove their nuts in Christy Hemme's face, eat hot chip and lie

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Bullshit, none of these men has touched a chip since they were 19, much less a hot chip.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

all men do is control their narrative, use the rant room, eat chicken and two asparagus and lie

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Braun definitely has a take:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca401hkLQRX/?utm_medium=copy_link

quote:

If you missed our first sold out show don’t miss this one. As @controlyournarrative is set blow the roof of the world famous @gilleysdallas 3/31 see the essential character @therealec3 count the seconds of someone’s life away with @realkillerkross or stand in awe at the presence of The Titan!!!! And if you think that’s all wait to you see what else we have up our sleeves. This will be the only place to be 3/31 ( unless you wanna watch a bunch or dorks choreograph dance with each other for no reason at all cause we don’t do that garbage in the Narrative cause we actually fight) be a part of the future be a part of something special be a part of change. We are the future!!!! @prowtv @famedaysofficial @controlyournarrative @freethenarrator #Wrestling #ProWrestling #BigFights #NoFlippyFloppy #WhereTheBigBoysPlay #ChoppinMeat

Emphasis mine. That reads like something some sort of 14 year old edgelord would write for his universe.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DarkstarIV posted:

Emphasis mine. That reads like something some sort of 14 year old edgelord would write for his universe.

CYN rules.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Hell yeah

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

#ChoppinMeat

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

projecthalaxy posted:

#ChoppinMeat

Ryback to CYN confirmed

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

DarkstarIV posted:

Look at that adjective, Flippy

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
"sold out show"

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
I appreciate Braun doubling down on the whole “I’ll never ever be booked in a real fed ever again” thing

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

projecthalaxy posted:

#ChoppinMeat

Off brand version of "big meaty men slappin' meat"

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Pretty sure this was only posted in the social media thread, but I keep coming back to this

https://twitter.com/SexellenceE/status/1500289091832885250?s=20&t=g01Oqj4THe0Kxn0GPZbepQ

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

quote:

( unless you wanna watch a bunch or dorks choreograph dance with each other for no reason at all cause we don’t do that garbage in the Narrative cause we actually fight)

my love for the ancient roh DAY 1 promo caused me to read this in Jay Briscoe's voice

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
EC3 looks like he has a double deviated septum. I bet if he got that fixed he'd get more oxygen to his brain and get a regular hobby that isn't ranting in a room or taking black and white photos shirtless with his enemies

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Malcolm Excellent posted:

EC3 looks like he has a double deviated septum. I bet if he got that fixed he'd get more oxygen to his brain and get a regular hobby that isn't ranting in a room or taking black and white photos shirtless with his enemies

Control Your Nasalpassage

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Control su nariz-itivo

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

This is twice as funny knowing that it’s MLW big leaguing them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

so aew didn't want him, he's making that obvious lol