Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MattLochNessMonster
Jul 1, 2009

FFT posted:

Not my boss while I poo poo on company time!!!

boss makes a dollar
i make a dime
that's why I post
on company time

edit: oh hell new page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

bike tory posted:

It's also literally making the letter shapes with fingers, you don't need to know any ASL to understand it.

Oh I thought it was saying L for like. Loser lol

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Cool. Looks refreshing as hell

e: i meant tthe pie

e2: the dog is definitely cool tho

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Milo and POTUS posted:

Cool. Looks refreshing as hell

e: i meant tthe pie

e2: the dog is definitely cool tho

https://barrylewis.net/recipe/clear-lemon-meringue-pie/

Have at it then!

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

bike tory posted:

this is right wing/fossil fuel lobby propaganda btw, dude just said something dumb to the effect of the people who use the most petrol should consider electric vehicles

but even the most bullshit fake "solutions" to the climate crisis like EVs are totally beyond the realm of possibility in the US because you're a corrupt fascist oligarchy that has lost any semblance of a free or independent media aside from Teen Vogue and The Onion

Have some cleansing politics memes:

And given this is a Wendy's drive thru, have some LOTR memes as a chaser

I'm putting these into my pocket

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Sound
https://i.imgur.com/DJ34QOD.mp4

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

sorry to bother you sequel looking the same as the first cant wait

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

So it's jello with merengue in a pie crust. Sounds tolerable but not like anything I'd ever order from a menu

Something I'd humor one of my more off kilter aunts by taking a slice of at Thanksgiving.

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.

CainFortea posted:

Like most things, the french do those better.

:wrong:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

having just got so far in elden ring, meme is missing this enemy:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Drinking warm beer is one of the worst ways to consume alcohol and celebrating it with day drinking just makes it worse.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Well that was unexpected, but worth it.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Ooo, rustle these back jimmies, daddy

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

haha nice

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Nice shithead

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.

CainFortea posted:

Drinking warm beer is one of the worst ways to consume alcohol and celebrating it with day drinking just makes it worse.

Why do people think we drink warm beer in the UK?

Do you believe we don't have refrigeration or that we have rejected it?

Ballbot5000 has a new favorite as of 10:25 on Mar 12, 2022

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Jihad Joe posted:

We think you're complete idiots.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

It's a world war 2 thing, American troops used to razz the Brits about their beer not being cold enough and probably took stories of it back to the US, and a myth was born. Something about providing beer to large numbers of troops and poo poo meant it wasn't fully refrigerated idk exactly the details of it.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jihad Joe posted:

much like how children invent imaginary friends as a way of dealing with trauma, terminally online americans have invented a fantasy version of the uk that’s even worse than their own hellscape

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

bike tory posted:

It's a world war 2 thing, American troops used to razz the Brits about their beer not being cold enough and probably took stories of it back to the US, and a myth was born. Something about providing beer to large numbers of troops and poo poo meant it wasn't fully refrigerated idk exactly the details of it.

this but also about "british food". like all you get are:
- stories that date back in origin to ww2 when we couldn't get food imports to sustain our population and something like 90% of the people in the country lived off wild rabbits or chickens and other livestock they happened to have at the time
- reposts of bad food from the uk by poor people who literally were never taught to cook properly because their parents never learned because rationing

(also "British food" collapses the history of food of 4 - 8 different distinct groups of people all into one entire food thing. i dont get why this is a strange concept when "american food" doesnt exist either and if it does there are some piss poor examples in that group too)

jesus WEP posted:

much like how children invent imaginary friends as a way of dealing with trauma, terminally online americans have invented a fantasy version of the uk that’s even worse than their own hellscape

yep

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Jihad Joe posted:

All countries have weird poo poo they do. The UK rejected mixer taps for so long they have their own name.

jesus WEP posted:

Are you under the impression that the warm beer stereotype doesn't predate the internet by decades?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I felt so betrayed when I found out that cheddar was not, in fact, the single most popular cheese on the world

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Wait, what is then?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

tight aspirations posted:

Wait, what is then?
Fumunda

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Mozzarella. Cheddar's a close second

edit: wait uhhh cheese nuts

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you

Wait, what is then?

Wensleydale

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Wait, what is then?

Head

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Cat Hatter posted:

Are you under the impression that the warm beer stereotype doesn't predate the internet by decades?

it's being posted on the internet now, by terminally online americans

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

it's being posted on the internet now, by terminally online americans

It's because most Americans like their Budweiser at like 33F so that you can't taste how lovely it is. The colder the better to disguise that it's garbage corn water beer.

*I live in America

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's all that american high fructose corn syrup that permeates all their food... it is rotting away their brains, and souls

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

There are 3 types of British food joke

Bland

Unspiced

And then something out of left field that no one's actually making like fermented goose soul or whatever people throw at a dart board for a joke that day.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's because they are all sexually attracted to guns and paying enormous amounts for medical care, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
what's the deal with ice in Europe? it's important and you guys are backwards for not stocking it in every restaurant and putting it in every drink (besides beer and wine)