Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Captain Log posted:

"Did you know everyone who goes to fight in the Ukraine is clearly an ex-seal team six member and NOT a war tourist who cannot see their own toes!?"

To be fair to Ukraine, the foreigners they actually accept need to demonstrate some kind of competence. That's not to say I doubt some of the finest 14/88th Rascals have offered their services from when they (did paperwork while others) served in Nam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

"If Ukraine wins the war our allies will know America didn't help them and look down on us," said person who has totally been paying attention to the US's allies through this event.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Obviously, the rest of the world had no problem with America when its leader said that NATO was obsolete and that every country in NATO sucks and that America should leave it. They all admired America when that happened. It's only if America avoids starting World War III that they will look down on us.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Scratch Monkey posted:

Fox viewers really are just little copies of Stan Kelly

Except for his keen political acumen and appreciation of the finer things in life (Frazetta, Matlock, Star Trek) of course

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:

I guess we figured out who Q is.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
Breaking: Russia Releases Alleged Captured Documents Before UN Special Council Meeting Exposing Evidence of US Military Biolabs in Ukraine

quote:

To: TakebackGOP
I don’t understand this story. They were already doing it in China.

The best-case scenario is that these Wuhan-type labs which likely unleashed Covid on the world.

Why they hell wouldn't the Russians consider that dangerous pathogens being used there a threat to their national security?

What US citizens would want labs like these in one their citizens? I wouldn't want a lab like this here unless it was in the middle of the dessert in Nevada.

And, that is the best-case scenario. It can't be ruled out these labs were produce biological weapons. It's not an unreasonable assumption and we've given the Russians absolutely no reason to trust us.

Russian has far more of a reason for this war based on this development alone than we did to go to Iraq. They found deadly pathogens in enemy soil; we didn't.

23 posted on 3/11/2022, 12:09:19 PM by Kazan

Quoting this one just for the accidental pirate speak. :pirate:

quote:

To: Red Badger
RE: US Military Biolabs in Ukraine

We already know that they exist. WHAT ARR THEY THEIR FOR? WHAT IS BEING DEVELOPED? HAS IT BEEN *CONFIRMED* THAT THEY WERE DESIGNED FOR BIOWEAPONS, OR OTHER PURPOSES ( e.g. vaccines or antidotes )?

Bioweapons development are a crime. Researching antidotes and vaccines are not.

5 posted on 3/11/2022, 11:53:03 AM by SeekAndFind

quote:

Zelenskyy is the new Fauci. The new focus. The golden boy. The elevated. The revered sanctified canonized and beatified. Tony had a good run. Move on and give way to young Mr Churchill.

9 posted on 3/11/2022, 11:58:06 AM by JonPreston (Q: Never have so many, been so wrong, so often)

quote:

To: Pearls Before Swine
[t is highly likely that one of the objectives of the US and its allies is to create bioagents capable of selectively targeting different ethnic populations.
That's been Chinese doctrine for years.] I read somewhere that the Chinese plan on empting Africa of it;s indigenous population by genetic means so as to repopulate with the “right” people. Hint, Hint.

14 posted on 3/11/2022, 12:01:40 PM by ABN 505 (Right is right if nobody is right, and wrong is wrong if everybody is wrong. ~Archbishop Fulton John)

quote:

To: Kid Shelleen
We’re already past that point of lib coping (”the biolabs don’t exist”). We’re now at “the biolabs are real, but they are good and we need more of them.”

16 posted on 3/11/2022, 12:03:38 PM by TarasB

quote:

To: Kazan
Russia itself conducts biological research into dangerous pathogens at its laboraties, including things like ebola and MERS.

In fact, Russia used its biological laboratories to undertake recombinant genetic engineering of viruses and create an adenovirus-vectored vaccine for COVID-19.

By your reasoning, the bio-research into dangerous pathogens by Russia would justify the rest of the world going to war against Russia.

35 posted on 3/11/2022, 12:26:08 PM by Meet the New Boss (In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act)

quote:

To: SeekAndFind
“ Bioweapons development are a crime. Researching antidotes and vaccines are not"

It’s basically the same work.

Was Von Braun bombing London or going to the Moon? Depends on your POV.

31 posted on 3/11/2022, 12:20:19 PM by Jim Noble (Who saves the nation breaks no law)

quote:

To: dsrtsage
I don’t think DOD funded Fauci

Anyone here know ?

Why would DOD fund such research except for weaponry or relief from said weaponry usage?

34 posted on 3/11/2022, 12:23:15 PM by wardaddy (Free Republic has gone insane but it's fun)

quote:

To: dsrtsage
Fauci is in hiding, probably why........

33 posted on 3/11/2022, 12:22:56 PM by cranked

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Six years ago I was really annoyed by all the dumbass "Putin ruined Hillary" russiagate stuff.

Now I'm engaged to a russian and it's loving bizarre that so much of the far-right has totally pivoted to sucking Vova's dick. It's not surprising- they don't need secret russian money or psyops, they just love glam shots of a strongman's tanks enforcing their ultranationalist will, no matter how many of the conscript tank crews end up mangled in the mud- but still.

Wonderful to see aging cold warriors break their brains. You know they are literally jacking off at the idea of Trump doing this exact poo poo in Mexico no matter how many teenagers and civilians he condemns in the process.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

They’re probably imagining Chicago when they do it. Or Portland.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Six years ago I was really annoyed by all the dumbass "Putin ruined Hillary" russiagate stuff.

Now I'm engaged to a russian and it's loving bizarre that so much of the far-right has totally pivoted to sucking Vova's dick. It's not surprising- they don't need secret russian money or psyops, they just love glam shots of a strongman's tanks enforcing their ultranationalist will, no matter how many of the conscript tank crews end up mangled in the mud- but still.

Wonderful to see aging cold warriors break their brains. You know they are literally jacking off at the idea of Trump doing this exact poo poo in Mexico no matter how many teenagers and civilians he condemns in the process.
There was a recent report that a bunch of the 'gender ideology' lies beloved by chud and fash and terf mouthpieces is identical to that coming out of Russian propaganda, but they're not propagating it because of money or kompromat, but for the far easier reason that they agree with all of it anyway.

https://twitter.com/TabitaSurge/status/1498241805619507205

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Sarcastr0 posted:

Zelenskyy is the new Fauci. The new focus. The golden boy. The elevated. The revered sanctified canonized and beatified. Tony had a good run. Move on and give way to young Mr Churchill.

9 posted on 3/11/2022, 11:58:06 AM by JonPreston (Q: Never have so many, been so wrong, so often)

Says the guy whose fellow party members literally made a golden idol in the shape of their Big Wet Boy

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Scratch Monkey posted:

Says the guy whose fellow party members literally made a golden idol in the shape of their Big Wet Boy

As always, every accusation is a confession. These folks engage in more projection than a 24 screen IMAX multiplex.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

There is quite a bit of Russian dark money pouring into Republican coffers via pacs and super pacs and illegal campaign contributions. It's a big part of what essentially blew up the NRA.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

FMguru posted:

As always, every accusation is a confession. These folks engage in more projection than a 24 screen IMAX multiplex.

I have always said if you take a fash poster into a dark room and point him at a white wall you can watch Triumph of the Will.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Woolie Wool posted:

I have always said if you take a fash poster into a dark room and point him at a white wall you can watch Triumph of the Will.

Huh. Would have gone with The Birth of a Nation. I like your idea though.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
Just in case anyone might think Fox was backing off bugfuck nuts bullshit about Ukraine.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Good to see that even if Tucker Carlson isn't allowed to overtly support Russia, he can still spread Russian propaganda.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

quote:

To: DoodleDawg
Fauchi is a rock star to the nations’ women. Off limits. Like BJ he can hide behind their skirts. Hunter is different. I would make him an offer he can’t refuse. He moves to China and doesn’t come back. Let him feel homesick. It’s better than anal sex.

19 posted on 3/20/2022, 9:22:18 AM by DIRTYSECRET

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

I know these are sentences written in English. But I feel like I'm staring at Mandarin.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

These individual sentences have no connection to each other, and I am strongly suspecting this is written by a bot.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

But you must agree that it is better than anal sex.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

OwlFancier posted:

But you must agree that it is better than anal sex.

I’d participate in that pepsi challenge.

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
who the hell is bj? boris johnson? is he a hit with women?????

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
I assumed it was Bo Jiden

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Let's go Jandon!

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
He was named after his mother Bee and his father Jay.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

moonmazed posted:

who the hell is bj? boris johnson? is he a hit with women?????
I speak Freep:

BJ is William Jefferson Clinton.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I would have expected them to prefer Trapper.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Sarcastr0 posted:

I speak Freep:

BJ is William Jefferson Clinton.

The thing is, this is plausible. :freep:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Ukraine’s Zelenskiy calls for urgent peace talks and warns of Mariupol catastrophe

Let's see how Freep is dealing with the Ukraine War because I hate myself. :shepicide:

quote:

To: JonPreston

He wasn’t talking about catastrophe when his troops were killing civilians who tried to flee.

3 posted on 03/19/2022 7:24:11 AM PDT by NorseViking
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

These two ***wipes will eventually sign the same deal they could have signed before their ‘war’. What a waste.

6 posted on 03/19/2022 7:25:32 AM PDT by SaxxonWoods (The only way to secure your own future is to create it yourself.)

Freep or C-Spam? You decide.

quote:

He could have saved his country a lot of destruction by doing this 2 weeks ago.

7 posted on 03/19/2022 7:25:50 AM PDT by AU72

quote:

To: AU72

Maybe they would have if not for the ‘lets you and he fight’ types holding his jacket.

8 posted on 03/19/2022 7:27:18 AM PDT by skeeter
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

It’s not over until the illegitimate regime warmongers in DC pronounce it’s over through their monolithic lap dog media shills.

11 posted on 03/19/2022 7:29:17 AM PDT by hardspunned (former GOP globalist stooge)

quote:

There has been neither peace nor justice in Mariupol or the Eastern Ukraine since the Maidan coup of 2014. The inept comedian homor-erotic performer is a failed leader despite the war hero image.

He could have avoided war by keeping Ukraine out of NATO ( they really didn’t want him anyway) and adhering to Minsk to protect his citizens in Eastern Ukraine from being dehumanized and slaughtered by extremist nationalist thugs that permeated his military and security forces.

12 posted on 03/19/2022 7:30:02 AM PDT by silverleaf (“Freedom ultimately means the right of other people to do things that you disagree with”. T. Sowell )

quote:

The neo-con artists and the termites won’t be happy if the war actually ends. They want to keep the war going until Ukraine is a smoking ruin filled with mass graves.

13 posted on 03/19/2022 7:30:06 AM PDT by euram

Aah, good old Freep, I can always count on you for elementary school insults and rampant homophobia.

quote:

President Zoolander needs to get serious.
this homo twitter comedian isn’t helping his citizens

20 posted on 03/19/2022 7:35:51 AM PDT by CarolinaReaganFan

Hmm, I wonder why all these Mariupol refugees are going to Russia? :thunk:

quote:

To: Magnum44

Of the refugees leaving Mariupol ( those not being killed while trying to escape, by their ultra Ukraine nationalist overlords) virtually ALL are going to Russia or Russian-held territory.

A movie with a great deal of background on this conflict

*Link to movie definitely not worth your time omitted*

32 posted on 03/19/2022 7:44:53 AM PDT by silverleaf (“Freedom ultimately means the right of other people to do things that you disagree with”. T. Sowell )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

Finally he realizes nobody is coming to save him and his Khazarian mafia buddies. Look for Zelensky to sign on the dotted line next week. Putin is offering him a good deal.

35 posted on 03/19/2022 7:45:36 AM PDT by Georgia Girl 2 (The only purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should never have dropped)

:irony:

quote:

To: Born to Conserve

F.R. has become a very creepy and low IQ place.

Says the guy that believes everything the media and governments tell him. Puttin is the bogyman, worse then hitler and his countryman hate him. It's the low IQ people that are being manipulated with the propaganda. And that is why bad people are able to thrive in this world.

47 posted on 03/19/2022 7:55:21 AM PDT by JoSixChip (2020: The year of unreported truths; 2021: My main take away from this year? Trust no one.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

He could have avoided war by keeping Ukraine out of NATO

Ah yes, who could forget the tragic blunder he committed when Ukraine joined NATO, a thing that definitely happened in reality.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
"inept comedian homor-erotic performer"

Oh God, he is a Homor-Erotic?!

Also, it never ceases to amaze me how much IQ becomes an insult and measuring stick with people who are assuredly not splitting the atom.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Hey what are 'Khazarian mafia buddies' and why does Zelenskyy have them, Georgia Girl 2?

(I know what they are but I want to know what she claims they are in polite company.)

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

Hey what are 'Khazarian mafia buddies' and why does Zelenskyy have them, Georgia Girl 2?

(I know what they are but I want to know what she claims they are in polite company.)

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
I know we are inured to it now but that constant, “oh? You believe what media and governments tell you?” Snide poo poo is just so tiring.

gently caress head, did you go to Ukraine and tour the front lines and interview the commanders and political leadership? No? Guess what, you too are just believing what media and governments tell you except you’ve chosen to believe Putin and RT both sources which can be trivially shown to be full of poo poo.

Nazattack
Oct 21, 2008

Murgos posted:

I know we are inured to it now but that constant, “oh? You believe what media and governments tell you?” Snide poo poo is just so tiring.

gently caress head, did you go to Ukraine and tour the front lines and interview the commanders and political leadership? No? Guess what, you too are just believing what media and governments tell you except you’ve chosen to believe Putin and RT both sources which can be trivially shown to be full of poo poo.

You are thinking about this WAY deeper than any of them. It's all about how they FEEL, not like facts and poo poo.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'm annoyed by the fact that the government and media are both so in the tank for Ukraine that it's led to irrational hope among the public about Ukraine's chances.

They're doing better than expected but their collapse is inevitable and I don't think that flooding Ukraine with tons of incredibly sophisticated and dangerous weapons is a good idea.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Those missiles falling on Lviv are just defending the ethnic Russians in Donbas, gawrsh

Vlad is just a cute smol bean surrounding and investing Kyiv with tank units

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames

Zeroisanumber posted:

but their collapse is inevitable

wow, you can tell the future?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'm annoyed by the fact that the government and media are both so in the tank for Ukraine that it's led to irrational hope among the public about Ukraine's chances.

They're doing better than expected but their collapse is inevitable and I don't think that flooding Ukraine with tons of incredibly sophisticated and dangerous weapons is a good idea.

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Source your quotes.