Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

cagliostr0 posted:

Getting a look like that is more about the peptide cancer cocktail than roids tho

They've all been injected with FOXDIE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

sticklefifer posted:

They've all been injected with FOXDIE.

Their next event is going to be on an oil tanker

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Snake, do you think love can bloom even in the Rant Room?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kai greene is joining #CYN

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It's 2023. Over the past year, CYN has gradually morphed into the WBF. Somehow nobody noticed, because they were too busy looking at the striations.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Gonzo McFee posted:

I'm glad wrestling now has a home for all the zero charisma roid boys who always say "But if it was real I'd win" but mysteriously don't want to actually join a real fighting promotion.

:emptyquote:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Gonzo McFee posted:

I'm glad wrestling now has a home for all the zero charisma roid boys who always say "But if it was real I'd win" but mysteriously don't want to actually join a real fighting promotion.

Braun is 6-0 at Raw Underground.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Wanderleisilvaopenweightgrandprix.gif

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

He's mastered the secret of DRY MUSCLE

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

He looks like if he moved it would sound like crumpling up paper.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some body told me he's only 40% water in that photograph.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/bio_bucks/status/1504578577441779721

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Fight Club is a super gay book written by a gay man about toxic masculinity and the poison of internalized homophobia, that was subsequently turned into a super gay movie all about how men will destroy themselves rather than express real emotions or affection for one another. Which is to say it's all about #ControlYourNarrative and the tyranny of #BigSeasoning

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Fight Club is a super gay book written by a gay man about toxic masculinity and the poison of internalized homophobia, that was subsequently turned into a super gay movie all about how men will destroy themselves rather than express real emotions or affection for one another. Which is to say it's all about #ControlYourNarrative and the tyranny of #BigSeasoning

Also, because there'll inevitably be a number of redpill references as this shitshow progresses, The Matrix is a series of incredibly trans movies about trans people being ground down by exterminationist transphobes and 'the red pill' is a massive metaphor for oestrogen taken by trans women

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
40% water, 0% hair, 69% drugs

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
When ECIII was in nxt he did looked like a buff Andy Samberg and did silly comedy with Daniel Bryan. Now he looks like an insanely roided up Kurrgan and is doing something much funnier

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

we regret to inform ec3 that control your narrative has lost control of the narrative

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Lid posted:

we regret to inform ec3 that control your narrative has lost control of the narrative

Um excuse me but did you not read the first two rules

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
If their narratives are already under control then what the hell is this all about

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Seams posted:

If their narratives are already under control then what the hell is this all about

Nut Clutching

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Seams posted:

They are going to control "YOUR" narrative as in their opponents narrative.

Like EC3 tells Austin Aries "I am going to control your narrative" and arries replies "my narrative is controlled in the rant Room!"

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

sticklefifer posted:

Um excuse me but did you not read the first two rules

To regain control EC3 would need to break rule 6 as him getting dunked on means the loss is from within himself.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
Control Your Narrative is such a poo poo name for a promotion, god drat. Can we write fully kayfabeless wrestling off as something that does not work?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

CYN would be watchable if they started shooting on each other as soon as they got the go home signal

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

i'm the belly-button

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Pinche Rudo posted:

CYN would be watchable if they started shooting each other as soon as they got the go home signal

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

https://twitter.com/Sgtviper_Gaming/status/1504292793597976580

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

ecIII, the founder of Control Your Narrative, will be on /r/SquaredCircle on March 23rd at 6 PM EST for an Ask Me Anything entitled, "CYN: Debunked - A Civil Discourse And Open Book On All Things Past, Present For A Future We Can All Believe In."

ecIII said he hopes to set the record straight on Control Your Narrative and everything surrounding his new promotion.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The Rant Room is coming to Reddit!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Someone please ask him how often he clutches his nuts, and for how long.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

luigi clutches them forever & always

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
can't wait to hear about "fights" are shoot but "sanctioned matches" will be "professional wrestling" that HIT THEIR TIME and what the gently caress all of that is to supposed to #mean

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

drat. there's going to be a sanctioned match that's a draw. and then they're going to freaking fight to decide it!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Contour Your Nardz

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

gross

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

He has the beginnings of a bubble gut, dude needs to get off steroids or get into competitive bodybuilding

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
The man's belly button looks like the tied off end of an overstuffed sausage

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

oh my god what the gently caress

https://twitter.com/chicagomadepunk/status/1505679557101293569?s=21

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
At this point I legitimately can't decide whether CYN turning out to be a satirical art troll created to mock toxic masculinity would be more funny or less funny than it being real. They're 100% hitting all the notes that a parody would hit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Braun is absolutely far too stupid for that so either it’s real or EC3 is trolling his roster as well as the rest of the world, and deserves some kind of award.