Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AITA for asking my brother to come out as straight to attend my wedding after he asked me to come out as gay to attend his?

quote:

Some initial context:

My brother and his wife got married around 4 years ago. At the time I had been dating my boyfriend (now fiancé) for a little over 2 years. I was out to most people including my immediate family and they all knew and liked my boyfriend. He was a regular fixture at family dinners and was basically part of the family.

I wasn't really out to my extended family, however. This wasn't because I was hiding it or anything, there just hadn't really been any big family gatherings since I had started dating my boyfriend, so there really wasn't any opportunity for me to bring and introduce him to people. I was out on social media and everywhere/

The event that started this all:

Around when my brother and his then-fiancée were working on sending out invites for their wedding, my brother sat me down and told me that I couldn't bring my boyfriend unless I came out to the extended family before the wedding. He said that he and his fiancée didn't want my bringing my boyfriend (and thus effectively coming out) to cause any drama or draw attention away from them.

I asked him if our sister was going to have to announce that she had a boyfriend to the entire extended family in order for her boyfriend to get an invite. He said no she wouldn't that it was obviously different since straight people don't really have to come out.

I was livid and told him that I thought his request was homophobic as gently caress and that I wouldn't be coming to his wedding and standing beside him (I was supposed to be his best man) unless my boyfriend could come without those conditions.

I don't think he expected me to react that strongly. He said he would be crushed if I wasn't there. The conversation ended with me basically telling him to gently caress off.

Kind of a long story short, but eventually my parents and my sister convinced me to just suck it up and do it for the sake of not completely destroying the family dynamic. So I called up my brother and told him that I'd do what he asked but that I'd hold him to the same standard when I get married. He was just happy that I'd be coming to the wedding.

My boyfriend and I had a bunch of awkward coming out conversations with extended family most of which I barely talk to. It was really uncomfortable for me and my boyfriend.

After the wedding, things went mostly back to normal, though my brother and I were definitely less close than we were before.

Fast forward to the present:

My boyfriend-turned-fiancé and I are now planning on getting married this summer.

True to my word about holding my brother to the same standard, I told my brother that he and his wife would not be invited to my wedding unless they both contacted everyone on my side of the invite list and came out to them as straight. My brother initially laughed it off, but I told him that I was dead serious.

This is once again causing a rift and drama in the family, but right now I'm basically willing to burn my relationship with my brother to the ground over this.

AITA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3
Why do you want your homophobic brother at your wedding.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

All I’m saying is Benghazi sounds pretty Italian so who do you think helped Hillary Clinton kill 6 million of our brave cia agents?

Mx. posted:

AITA for asking my brother to come out as straight to attend my wedding after he asked me to come out as gay to attend his?

Lmao

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

teen witch posted:

Oh no, Long Island’s suburbanization is basically the last people finally considered “white” pulling up the ladder from anyone that came after them (or even before them, which is why I’m more keen on giving the land back).

It’s reeeaaal hosed and there is a reason it’s still considered heavily segregated. It’s still dear to my heart, and always will be, but as some schnook said “ain’t no island left for islanders like me”

(I’m on my period and I’m homesick)

I totally see what you’re getting at but I don’t think the two are mutually exclusive.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Cowslips Warren posted:

One of my male friends lament the fact that he wasn't born a "hot woman." because he points out all the money he'd be making by being a sugar baby and fleecing older dudes, and generally getting guys to buy him everything. Good luck explaining to him how it really works being a woman.

Let him know that there are plenty of old gay men who will gladly be his sugar daddy.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Abolish ICE but before that we deport everyone who has identified themselves Italian-American to Long Island and nuke it until it’s a spicy cannoli.

that's fine but please wait until after I move away next month

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

teen witch posted:

Oh no, Long Island’s suburbanization is basically the last people finally considered “white” pulling up the ladder from anyone that came after them (or even before them, which is why I’m more keen on giving the land back).

It’s reeeaaal hosed and there is a reason it’s still considered heavily segregated. It’s still dear to my heart, and always will be, but as some schnook said “ain’t no island left for islanders like me”

(I’m on my period and I’m homesick)

I got a haircut yesterday and the barber went on a rant about homeless people in the city being lazy because "there's so many free handouts and social programs there's no reason to be homeless." not even a boomer, he was my age and white as snow. please nuke this loving island peninsula

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Invisible Clergy posted:

Why do you want your homophobic brother at your wedding.

I don't think it's homophobia as much as catastrophe avoidance on a stressful and expensive day. It's lovely, but I understand the desire to avoid drama. Dude would have essentially been using the wedding to come out to his extended family. Were I the brother, I'd welcome it in the opposite way, I'd love to 86 some lovely uncle who so much as grumbled something under his breath.

That would be equally self-serving though, and I don't know if individual counseling was necessary. If I were the groom in this case, I'd have set out my concerns and let my brother decide what was appropriate but if disclosure really is appropriate maybe send the extended family a Christmas card of you and boyfriend and it's good.

Either way, coming out straight is hilarious and has the potential to trigger meltdowns on its own so the groom should suck it up and make some calls.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Mar 19, 2022

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Cowslips Warren posted:

AITA for leaving without my wife after she tried making my son eat food he didn't want?

There have been concerns in the past from family members that son was underweight. My son is at a good weight according to his doctor.

I feel like he just glossed over this important info.

Mx. posted:

Beautiful. I always love it when people get pissed off because others want them to do things they have forced others to do.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Also pressuring them to 'just TRY IT' at a public event with a dozen family members breathing down their neck. It's the worst possible way to do it.

I know goons absolutely love hating picky eaters but literally every standard response to them is exactly the wrong way to 'break them of it'. Reminders of that post where the carnivore forcibly sodomised his vegetarian girlfriend with celery.

I'm sorry, the what?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Hispanic! At The Disco posted:

Let him know that there are plenty of old gay men who will gladly be his sugar daddy.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

The Bee posted:

I'm sorry, the what?

It was broccoli.

In I think the first thread (prior the rule forbidding rape stories,) an OP posted about her picky eater bf who refused to eat vegetables because they were a threat to his fragile masculinity. I think OP was a vegetarian and he would regularly "sneak" meat into her food as a "prank." One day when she cooked chicken and broccoli, he flew into a rage, sodomized her with broccoli, and beat her badly enough to break her nose and ribs before fleeing the apartment. A neighbor or her brother or some other well-wisher came across her due to the noise and helped her file a restraining order against the bf and maybe get him arrested or similarly wrist slapped.

deety
Aug 2, 2004

zombies + sharks = fun

StrangersInTheNight posted:

For dudes that get this way, I also like to point out that the women and children first, prioritizing women in an emergency due to their fragility thing, etc is all poo poo DUDES CAME UP WITH THEMSELVES. They were in power and chose to prioritize what they viewed as the 'weaker' gender.

This was always my go-to when guys would complain about women not having to register for the draft.

They didn't actually want women to be eligible to be drafted, of course, because they thought female draftees would get all the non-combat jobs, which would put more men in danger. And they didn't want women in combat roles either because they'd only want manly man soldiers by their side.

The whole augment was always just an excuse for misogynistic ranting.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

limp_cheese posted:

I feel like he just glossed over this important info.
I suppose it's possible that the kid is severely underweight and they're going to a quack doctor, but most likely the kid is on the skinnier side but normal and the family are just body shaming assholes. Also people who hate that the kid is a picky eater love finding a fig leaf to be extra lovely about it.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I don't think it's homophobia as much as catastrophe avoidance on a stressful and expensive day. It's lovely, but I understand the desire to avoid drama. Dude would have essentially been using the wedding to come out to his extended family. Were I the brother, I'd welcome it in the opposite way, I'd love to 86 some lovely uncle who so much as grumbled something under his breath.

That would be equally self-serving though, and I don't know if individual counseling was necessary. If I were the groom in this case, I'd have set out my concerns and let my brother decide what was appropriate but if disclosure really is appropriate maybe send the extended family a Christmas card of you and boyfriend and it's good.

Either way, coming out straight is hilarious and has the potential to trigger meltdowns on its own so the groom should suck it up and make some calls.

So the OP and his bf should be barred from family events indefinitely until he tells his extended family he is gay, while straight relatives, like the sister who have taken up new beaus, are not subject to this exclusion, nor do they need to appraise everyone of their orientation. Do you see how this is creating inconvenience for OP specifically because he is gay? That's what homophobia is, even if his rear end in a top hat brother isn't carrying around "god hates fags" signs personally.

The wedding is a microcosm of this: the brother is fearful that some of his relatives are also homophobic and rather than think "hm, why do I want these people at my wedding?" he has decided it will be easier to just exclude his brother and bf for being gay. This too is what homophobia is. He could also have owned up to his beliefs and just told OP "you are not invited to the wedding because you are gay" and accepted the fallout from this. This weird middle ground solution "you can come but only if you blow a trumpet in the marketplace telling aunt Enid how gay you are" is super weird and pleases no one.

I feel like you're perhaps comparing OP bringing a date to a wedding who is also a man to premeditated malicious acts of actual thunder stealing, like sitcom staple of a woman announcing her pregnancy at an acquaintance's wedding in order to ruin it, or the earlier "double wedding" douche who proposed to his gf at a friend's wedding reception. The difference is being gay is not a spectacle and OP is not demanding attention be directed at him when he and his bf show up as guests just like any other couple. If his family reacts that way, that is not his responsibility.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Invisible Clergy posted:

It was broccoli.

In I think the first thread (prior the rule forbidding rape stories,) an OP posted about her picky eater bf who refused to eat vegetables because they were a threat to his fragile masculinity. I think OP was a vegetarian and he would regularly "sneak" meat into her food as a "prank." One day when she cooked chicken and broccoli, he flew into a rage, sodomized her with broccoli, and beat her badly enough to break her nose and ribs before fleeing the apartment. A neighbor or her brother or some other well-wisher came across her due to the noise and helped her file a restraining order against the bf and maybe get him arrested or similarly wrist slapped.

Jesus loving christ. That's legitimately horrifying.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

He wasn't even coming out at the wedding, he was just existing at it. He shouldn't have to explain his existence at the wedding.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Invisible Clergy posted:

It was broccoli.

The Bee posted:

Jesus loving christ. That's legitimately horrifying.

I sure hope I'm remembering correctly, but I thought that one was soundly debunked as reddit fiction.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

I suppose it's possible that the kid is severely underweight and they're going to a quack doctor, but most likely the kid is on the skinnier side but normal and the family are just body shaming assholes. Also people who hate that the kid is a picky eater love finding a fig leaf to be extra lovely about it.

I agree. I'm inclined to believe the doctors and I'm assuming the family are all on the bigger side and are trying to fatten him up because "Let's get some meat on those bones!"

It sounds like the kid does need to broaden his food horizons but his parents are going about it the wrong way. The mom because she's trying to force him to try something new when all eyes are on him and the dad for being ok with feeding him the NEET diet.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

8one6 posted:

Get hosed tantrum lady. Lost your (probably well below market rate) childcare because someone brushed the dogs hair.

I am instantly wondering about the odds of the lady having autism herself.

The massive tantrum over a nonsense trigger that breaks routine does hint at it pretty badly.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

Invisible Clergy posted:

It was broccoli.

I think you're mixing two separate stories here.

Vegetarian OP's boyfriend was sneaking meat into her food. At one point, she comes home and discovers he's cooked a chicken and asked if she would eat it "for us". When she refused and tried to brush past him, he grabbed the back of her hair and tried to force feed her the chicken. She escaped and broke up with him. He meekly accepted the break-up and didn't cause any further trouble, iirc. No one was sodomized in that one.

The sodomy story I don't remember as clearly. I can only recall that OP's boyfriend had a list of highly specific foods that he would eat/tolerate and one of the items was "vanilla flavoured water" which he made with vanilla flavoured stevia drops or something. I don't remember why the story took such a dark turn.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

kdrudy posted:

He wasn't even coming out at the wedding, he was just existing at it. He shouldn't have to explain his existence at the wedding.

It is very common for people to find out all the news about their extended family at weddings. I know a few people who effectively came out as trans to their extended family at a wedding (just by existing, as you said), and it's never been a big deal. If you don't act like it's a big deal, it won't be. It's actually kinda rare for people to make a big deal even when you do directly come out to them in my experience. I got a lot more "oh, okay" than "wow congrats omg"

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

AITA for putting my roommate’s cat’s poop outside?

quote:

I live in a house with 4 girls and two of them have cats. One of the cats is old and now refuses to use the litterbox so the owner puts dog pee pads down for her next to the front door where she tends to poop most. I think this is pretty disgusting, but I understand the cat is old and has issues so I accept it. The problem is the cat poops and pees there every night/early morning and the owner refuses to clean it up right away, and often leaves it there all day long (12+ hours). She also leaves her cats vomit on the carpet for days. I’ve asked her to clean it up too many times to count and I couldn’t take it anymore. She said texts aren’t helpful, so I tried talking in person, but nothing works. This has been happening for months and all the other roommates hate it too.

We all had a roommate meeting asking her to please clean it up immediately and she took it very badly and was pretty upset. There were other issues with her as a roommate (bf over for weeks straight, not cleaning up after herself, etc) that were brought up as well, which may have overwhelmed her but they needed to be said in a meeting cause she would ignore when one person would mention it to her. The meeting was very respectful with no accusations, just asking for changes. We made sure to mainly use “I feel” statements so she wouldn’t feel blamed.

She was cleaning the poop in the mornings for a week or two, but once again left it there all day long and into the night. I had enough and moved it outside so we wouldn’t have to keep seeing and smelling it every time we walk up and down the stairs or in and out the front door. When she came home she was livid and went to everyone’s rooms asking if they moved it. I said yes, that it’s disgusting and it shouldn’t be in the house at all.

She blew up on me and said I was being lovely and passive aggressive, and made excuses for why she’s so busy she can’t clean it right away. She said it was awful coming home and seeing the poop outside because she felt shamed and threw her hands up in the air asking me what I want her to do. I just told her to clean it up when she comes downstairs and she stormed away and hasn’t come out of her room in days. She also isn’t talking to anyone anymore and has taken her stuff out of the common areas.

I know she has mental health issues that may make it difficult for her to function. I also know from mutual friends that she has been complaining about all the roommates (mostly me) and calling us assholes for ganging up and shaming her. I’m disappointed because we were friends before all of this but I can’t live comfortably in a house with feces constantly on the floor next to the front door. So AITA?

How DARE you embarrass me by putting the poop outside instead of leaving it sitting around in the house, what the gently caress?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Invisible Clergy posted:

So the OP and his bf should be barred from family events indefinitely until he tells his extended family he is gay, while straight relatives, like the sister who have taken up new beaus, are not subject to this exclusion, nor do they need to appraise everyone of their orientation.

That's correct, and exactly what I meant when I said "If I were the groom in this case, I'd have set out my concerns and let my brother decide what was appropriate." Well done puzzleteer!

Invisible Clergy posted:

The wedding is a microcosm of this: the brother is fearful that some of his relatives are also homophobic and rather than think "hm, why do I want these people at my wedding?" he has decided it will be easier to just exclude his brother and bf for being gay. This too is what homophobia is. He could also have owned up to his beliefs and just told OP "you are not invited to the wedding because you are gay" and accepted the fallout from this. This weird middle ground solution "you can come but only if you blow a trumpet in the marketplace telling aunt Enid how gay you are" is super weird and pleases no one.

I feel like you're perhaps comparing OP bringing a date to a wedding who is also a man to premeditated malicious acts of actual thunder stealing, like sitcom staple of a woman announcing her pregnancy at an acquaintance's wedding in order to ruin it, or the earlier "double wedding" douche who proposed to his gf at a friend's wedding reception. The difference is being gay is not a spectacle and OP is not demanding attention be directed at him when he and his bf show up as guests just like any other couple. If his family reacts that way, that is not his responsibility.

The thing about spectacle is that you don't get to decide what it's going to be but you can guess by reading the room. The brother being gay obviously shouldn't be a bomb but it might still be a bomb. It isn't crazy to not want an explosion at your wedding.

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

Captain Hygiene posted:

AITA for putting my roommate’s cat’s poop outside?

How DARE you embarrass me by putting the poop outside instead of leaving it sitting around in the house, what the gently caress?

Can you imagine the aroma in that house, good god!

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Sisal Two-Step posted:

I think you're mixing two separate stories here.

Vegetarian OP's boyfriend was sneaking meat into her food. At one point, she comes home and discovers he's cooked a chicken and asked if she would eat it "for us". When she refused and tried to brush past him, he grabbed the back of her hair and tried to force feed her the chicken. She escaped and broke up with him. He meekly accepted the break-up and didn't cause any further trouble, iirc. No one was sodomized in that one.

The sodomy story I don't remember as clearly. I can only recall that OP's boyfriend had a list of highly specific foods that he would eat/tolerate and one of the items was "vanilla flavoured water" which he made with vanilla flavoured stevia drops or something. I don't remember why the story took such a dark turn.

You are correct, please excuse me. I was combining the chicken story with the vanilla water one. "Vanilla flavored water" will turn it up on google if you want to refresh yourself but I'll avoid linking it here. There was no reason because there is no explanation for the bf's behavior: OP just said she wanted vegetables in the house and then he attacked her.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Mx. posted:

My(28m) sister(30f) asked me to keep my same sex relationship DL at her wedding and to not tell our parents till after

If OP was going to come out at the wedding I could see it, but they were planning on telling the parents 3+ weeks in advance. I guarantee that fiance still expects gay brother to pay for the wedding too.

"Please don't come out at my wedding" is a pretty reasonable ask I think. Same as "please don't announce your pregnancy/engagement at my wedding". Good thing that's not what the OP was going to do.

E: although there's degrees of "out", it isn't reasonable to insist on informing every single visitor, well-wisher, or distant relation. If the immediate family knows that's good enough.

Uncle Enzo fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Mar 19, 2022

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Invisible Clergy posted:

You are correct, please excuse me. I was combining the chicken story with the vanilla water one. "Vanilla flavored water" will turn it up on google if you want to refresh yourself but I'll avoid linking it here. There was no reason because there is no explanation for the bf's behavior: OP just said she wanted vegetables in the house and then he attacked her.

you're all getting mixed up with this one:

think it also made the thread title with "celery up rear end, ect" for a while

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
drat, i had the wording memorized wrong in my head as
“rear end play (celery in rear end, etc.)”

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

AceClown posted:

This one was just as strange as the guy taking mashed potatoes and wedding cake to bed to get himself worked up
enough to have sex with his brand new and virgin wife.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

AceClown posted:

No, there's definitely a story about vegetable-hating boyfriend who commits violent assault because he hates vegetables that much. I don't see it even when searching vanilla flavored water but frankly it was so horrifying I'm not sure I would want to read it again. And it definitely doesn't belong in this iteration of the thread since it's so unpleasant

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

AceClown posted:

I tried three times to read this, but my eyes kept going to "Cum time" and I started laughing and now my chest kinda hurts :(

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Oh poo poo we're late, it's almost half-past cum already!

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

coronatae posted:

No, there's definitely a story about vegetable-hating boyfriend who commits violent assault because he hates vegetables that much. I don't see it even when searching vanilla flavored water but frankly it was so horrifying I'm not sure I would want to read it again. And it definitely doesn't belong in this iteration of the thread since it's so unpleasant

It's was a post+update about a guy who suddenly got weird about it and the OP came home to find him sitting at a table with a roast chicken and demanding she eat it. After a back and forth he grabbed her and tried to force the chicken into her mouth before backing off and trying to act remorseful begging her to forgive him.

Thankfully she dumped his rear end.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

I just cannot imagine letting a kink take over my life until there is nothing left of me but the kink. I want to know how clock guy acts at work. He obviously doesn't work in a clock store because he isn't a dried out husk.

I'm assuming he barely hides it like that story about the woman who wanted everyone to call her bf Master and play along with their dom-sub kink while at the office.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

It’s the exact same as the pregnant lady who got accused by the bridzilla of intentionally showing her up or some nonsense because some nosy old relatives kept screaming about it when they noticed she wasn’t drinking

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Not very excited for the MacGruber reboot.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Alright alright alright here are the 3 stories everyone's mixing up:

-Picky eater boyfriend: has a very short list of foods he will eat (including the weird vanilla water), SO PICKY he gets upset when his girlfriend eats things he doesn't like even when he has his own Kids Cuisine or whatever to eat. Will not kiss her for days after she eats one of his non-approved foods. She eventually confronts him about her needing to eat a varied diet and keep non-approved foods like fruit and vegetables in the house for herself and he melts down and commits violent physical and sexual assault. Sodomy, no vegetables involved.

-Roast chicken boyfriend: suddenly big mad about his girlfriend's long-standing vegetarianism, tries to sneak meat and animal products into her food, in the update he roasts a whole chicken "for us" and tries to force feed her and she dumps his rear end.

-Vegetable sodomy boyfriend: celery in rear end, etc. also some kind of weird watch fetish

quantumwell
Jun 22, 2013

coronatae posted:

Alright alright alright here are the 3 stories everyone's mixing up:

-Picky eater boyfriend: has a very short list of foods he will eat (including the weird vanilla water), SO PICKY he gets upset when his girlfriend eats things he doesn't like even when he has his own Kids Cuisine or whatever to eat. Will not kiss her for days after she eats one of his non-approved foods. She eventually confronts him about her needing to eat a varied diet and keep non-approved foods like fruit and vegetables in the house for herself and he melts down and commits violent physical and sexual assault. Sodomy, no vegetables involved.

-Roast chicken boyfriend: suddenly big mad about his girlfriend's long-standing vegetarianism, tries to sneak meat and animal products into her food, in the update he roasts a whole chicken "for us" and tries to force feed her and she dumps his rear end.

-Vegetable sodomy boyfriend: celery in rear end, etc. also some kind of weird watch fetish

That's concentrated mental illness in one post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
Celery In rear end and Roast Chicken Boyfriend are great usernames