Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

outside circumstances sure didn't help but it's also being done in the sort of experimental aesthetic some of Nagahama's other intensive productions like Flowers of Evil and The Reflection had

i just hope the delays were able to get them where they wanted to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Yeah, I kind of dig the black & white look they’re going for here at least

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The biggest thing is that it's going to be four episodes, so some stuff will have to be cut. But the first half of the series is essentially an anthology, so it probably won't hurt too much.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

The biggest thing is that it's going to be four episodes, so some stuff will have to be cut. But the first half of the series is essentially an anthology, so it probably won't hurt too much.

Is there a particular reason why they’re not adapting the entire manga?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Happy birthday stairmaster!!!

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

https://twitter.com/lovelive_SIF/status/1504657593901277188

Okay this will be the craziest Mobage crossover of the year. Chika with a geass sounds wild

I'm surprised there hasn't been a collab between Love Live and Idolmaster/BanG Dream.

Also happy birthday Stair

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Julias posted:

Happy Birthday Oscar Plutonis

El Burbo posted:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

last birthday i got permabanned on sa

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
So relatable.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Im back.

After working 17 of the last 20 days, I am finally going to do something fun and relaxing. Like watch the last 2 episodes of Jujutsu Kaisen I somehow missed and catch up on Princess Connect.

Sumigahara Haseo
Nov 22, 2020
Happy Birthday Oscar Plutonis and Stairmaster!

https://twitter.com/SumigaharaAun/status/1505272314191130627

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Furnaceface posted:

Im back.

After working 17 of the last 20 days, I am finally going to do something fun and relaxing. Like watch the last 2 episodes of Jujutsu Kaisen I somehow missed and catch up on Princess Connect.

Enjoy :toot:

I'm gonna be a responsible adult today instead and clean the apartment up, then start working on the spring seasonal thread.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Also happy b day stairmaster.

Cute umbrella.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Lmao

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Larryb posted:

Is there a particular reason why they’re not adapting the entire manga?

I'm gonna go with money

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Willo567 posted:

I'm surprised there hasn't been a collab between Love Live and Idolmaster/BanG Dream.

I imagine there'd be a feeling of stepping on toes. The only rhythm game/rhythm game collab I'm aware of is idolm@ster Starlight Stage/idolm@ster Theatre Days which is obviously a special situation that they were able to control both ends of.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Bandori should crossover with Granblue so that all three will be together at last

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

last birthday i got permabanned on sa

wish it had stuck

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Polsy posted:

I imagine there'd be a feeling of stepping on toes. The only rhythm game/rhythm game collab I'm aware of is idolm@ster Starlight Stage/idolm@ster Theatre Days which is obviously a special situation that they were able to control both ends of.

utapri and enstars had an april fools day collab which shared no songs and the only thing in the collab was a few cutscenes of dialogue

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Where is my Cleveland Cavaliers buddy at

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Stairmaster posted:

by the way my birthday is tommorow

:same:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

El Burbo posted:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Namtab posted:

wish it had stuck
:mods:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

verbal enema posted:

Where is my Cleveland Cavaliers buddy at

You just made me realize I havnt checked out the NBA standings since like January.

3 teams with losing records are in a playoff spot in the West. :lol:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I just went on a 5-day excursion across 3 states to play a musical instrument I'm thinking about buying.

So... that happened.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
The glass armonica

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

I. M. Gei posted:

I just went on a 5-day excursion across 3 states to play a musical instrument I'm thinking about buying.

So... that happened.

was it a koto or a biwa

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

I. M. Gei posted:

So... that happened.

never seen one of these in the wild before. what a sight

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

he plays the triangle, only the best ones tho, hand forged....

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

sb hermit posted:

was it a koto or a biwa

It was a trumpet. A really really hard-to-find trumpet made by a small company, and the place I went to was the closest place to me — and maybe the only place in the entire country — that had one in stock to try out. If there was anywhere closer I could've gone to play the drat thing then Google and Reverb both didn't tell me.

On the plus side it ended up being a perfect fit, so the trip was actually kinda worth it in the end. I tried out like 6 other horns while I was there and that particular one was the most comfortable and best-sounding of the bunch.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Mar 21, 2022

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

I. M. Gei posted:

It was a trumpet. A really really hard-to-find trumpet made by a small company, and the place I went to was the closest place to me — and maybe the only place in the entire country — that had one in stock to try out. If there was anywhere closer I could've gone then Google and Reverb both didn't tell me.

Nice. I've been trying to get into trumpets but I've been working on my embouchure first.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

What was this name of a mecha anime from maybe around 20 years ago that was pretty popular, the love story is talked about a lot, and it had a very unpopular sequel a few years back?

I heard it talked about a lot when I got into Gundam and people suggested it as another mecha anime to look into but I never did.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Eureka 7

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Thanks for the quick reply.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

lmao that the muv luv mobile game came out, had assloads of server trouble and piss poor performance, stored user data client side so you could just reroll and combine the data with what SSRs you wanted and now they've pulled a NIS and taken the game down for at least a month

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

NikkolasKing posted:

What was this name of a mecha anime from maybe around 20 years ago that was pretty popular, the love story is talked about a lot, and it had a very unpopular sequel a few years back?

I heard it talked about a lot when I got into Gundam and people suggested it as another mecha anime to look into but I never did.

Aquarion Evol

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

Aquarion Evol

I raise you Aquarion Logos.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

NikkolasKing posted:

*Dies in "20 years ago isn't what you think it is"*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

one of the cool things about E7 is that all like, five of its OPs are bangers