Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

potatocubed posted:

In other news, I tried a game of 1846 last week based off this thread's recommendations.

On the one hand, I like it a lot. I may be an 18XX player.

On the other hand, there is no way on God's green Earth I'm going to persuade my usual group to play it. Sigh.

Dunno where you are in the world but if you attend local nerd conventions (when you feel comfortable doing so) and feel out people at local meetups, you might find some 18xx group that already exists or be able to assemble one yourself. Also can try to make it a semi-regular big game event thing and see if you get some interested that way.

There are some that play fine with only 4 people, especially if everyone is new to the genre and you can figure out games together. 1846 does have some really interesting things that you can try, and my games of it now look completely different than the first times I played it.

I know your pain, I think I played 1846 for the first time in 2015 and didn’t get another 18xx in for over a year, and that was at Gencon. I also used to regularly drive 90 min on a weeknight to play with a group. But I’ve played loads then with various folks and intoduced a lot of people to the genre with various success. Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
Hello, it's me with my only contribution to the thread: DUNE CHAT.

The new expansion for GF9 Dune came in, CHOAM and Richese. Much like the Ixian & Tlielaxu expansion, it has two new factions and a handful of new treachery cards. Where IX & T had the new Technology tokens that I felt were a bit of a misfire, CHOAM and Richese has new Leader Ability cards and Stronghold cards, both of which I think play fantastically.

Leaders and Stronghold cards are both totally optional, but I think we'll always play with them going forward. With the leaders, you assign a particular leader to that card. The card then gives you some small benefit permanently, and some benefit when you use that particular leader in combat. They're all pretty situational, you might get a couple of spice every few turns with the passive and then have +2 to a combat at one point, for example. And I think that's basically ideal. They seem if anything underpowered, but I think that's the best place for them; just a few more options, a few more chances to make good or bad decisions. But probably the best part is that you all pick which leaders will have the powers first, as open info, THEN you all pick traitors. This means that you've got a lot more to think about when picking a traitor. It's a really nice new interplay that doesn't hamstring anyone or really super buff anyone but means you get a few more of those big exciting moments.

The strongholds are pretty similar, if during the mentat pause you control a stronghold, you get its card. They then give you static abilities if you fight there. They're all pretty innocuous, like paying 2 spice toward your troops from the bank for free or meaning you always win ties there. But they give the different strongholds more identity, and the art is REAL nice for them, which makes the strongholds more desirable. It's more of a game-feel thing than a big strategy shift, but it feels cool to win combat that you wouldn't have otherwise because you were entrenched in your stronghold, but as is more often the case; it feels good to physically TAKE something off someone for successfully invading them!

The expansion is around 15 pounds, and it's very nearly worth it for just these two. (It isn't, definitely, but at half price, it would be!).

The new factions are definitely interesting! I played as Richese, and my wife as CHOAM. (She's an accountant, so it felt only right). I can only say what it was like to play as Richese, but CHOAM certainly seemed an odd fish. With CHOAM, you take 2 spice per player (!) every CHOAM charity phase, but then anyone who takes charity takes it from that pool. They get a chip that lets them deny any charity (including to them) for a turn, or double it for a turn, which will then flip and do the other next turn, that they can play once per game. They can use worthless cards to do cool stuff for each different type (because when you own the market, nothing is worthless!) and they can bring back as many people as they want from the tanks for 1 spice each. You can also audit people, which is hilarious.

On paper, to me, that sounds like they should be utterly SWIMMING in cash, but in practice, they didn't seem to be? I think because she wasn't auditing people. The auditor is a leader (worth 2) that lets you look at two random treachery cards from your opponent if it survives (Which would usually mean you know all their cards) unless your op pays one spice per card. But then you could turn around and sell the info of what they're holding to other players, so I think this should have been a little money spinner she wasn't taking advantage of.

The Richese have a separate deck of unique treachery cards (although one is a Karama) that they auction face up each auction round (with one less regular auction). They can ALSO before this auction a card from their own hand, face down. For both of these, they get the cash. Their auctions are either once round (so you have to bid higher or you're out), or a blind spice-in-hands-in-the-middle auction, so they're always over really quick, so it speeds up the auction round, which is always good. Their fancy cards can be really quite fancy, and then because it's known info, it really changes up the power dynamics of people buying cards. Then their other ability is to deploy a no-field, that is one of three tokens, face down, that represents either 0, 3, or 5 troops, with the caveat that you can't use the same one twice in a row. You only pay for one troop to deploy it, and you can reveal it any time (even during combat in the reveal step) and get that many troops instead.

I really enjoyed being this wheeler-dealer guy, it really feels like you're the weirdo on the street corner with a jacket full of pocket watches. You quite quickly make a bunch of money, although obviously nothing like the Emperor, you only need a bit because you can deploy a bunch of troops at once. You've got this constant game going on of having a bit of hidden information and a bit of open information, so you have to bluff hard ALL OF THE TIME even when it doesn't feel like you need to (to support future bluffs) which I think is just peak Dune. On the first turn of the game, I sold a card from my hand, bigging it up to the Fremen as a card they needed for their leader ability. He wouldn't take it, assuming I was trying to dick him over, and someone else ended up with it. I did it again a second time, and once more they didn't buy it. In both cases, it became apparent I'd told the truth. The third time, when they did buy it? Donkey. I could have stopped playing right there. GotY. But then I'd have missed out on getting someone to commit a whole heap of troops to my 0 troop no-field token. AH DUNE

!Klams fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Mar 21, 2022

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
I want a monster train game on the scale of Case Blue or something, but it's about managing the operations of the Penn Central.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Stickman posted:

If you insist on receipts, follow these links. I'm not going to poo poo up this thread by quoting them (and it's a terrible gbs thread full of lovely transphobes anyway).

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773869&userid=25863#post459483257
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773869&userid=25863#post459634274
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773869&userid=25863#post459449937

I definitely remember some transphobic bullshit in the BG thread too, but I not going to wade through the swamp to find it.

Got it, thanks. Wasn't run out of this thread for it, but definitely said all this poo poo.

I asked in the thread only because el fideo doesn't have PMs. That was probably still an error on my part. Please carry on, this topic doesn't need further elaboration here.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

Got it, thanks. Wasn't run out of this thread for it, but definitely said all this poo poo.

I asked in the thread only because el fideo doesn't have PMs. That was probably still an error on my part. Please carry on, this topic doesn't need further elaboration here.

It would have been better if instead of focusing on defending you just said something about wanting receipts so you can have them on hand if he ever comes back or forward them on to an admin

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

!Klams posted:

Hello, it's me with my only contribution to the thread: DUNE CHAT

I recently finally got to play DUNE with a good group for it. It's some of the best gaming I've done.

Buuuuut on the other hand I tried to introduce it to a group I THOUGHT would be a good fit but it kind of seriously flopped. I learned a few lessons from that, but oh well.

The problem with that second one was mainly that people didn't dial into the game and its unique mechanics very well, and I could have helped that happen better. As a result, the game dragged along, people didn't really perceive the game state well, and as a result didn't feel they had much agency. When it ended -- with a dramatic Treason on a key battle -- instead of people feeling like it was a good play that leveraged a core mechanic (the defender had no other leaders and therefore had to play the traitorous one), they felt it was just a bullshit GOTCHA that came down to luck of the draw.

More evidence that gaming is a fundamentally neutral activity. Every fantastic hit has to be cosmically balanced by a complete and utter flop :haw:

!Klams posted:

The third time, when they did buy it? Donkey. I could have stopped playing right there. GotY. But then I'd have missed out on getting someone to commit a whole heap of troops to my 0 troop no-field token. AH DUNE

:nice:

The Eyes Have It fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Mar 21, 2022

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

It would have been better if instead of focusing on defending you just said something about wanting receipts so you can have them on hand if he ever comes back or forward them on to an admin

Fair enough, that's a part of it, but I also feel a responsibility to make sure false rumors don't get spread about someone. It could easily have been a mis-recollection (as had just happened, regarding Broken Loose/cereal boxes!) and I felt like maybe this thread needed to know if that was the case. Which I suspected, because as I said, I looked and didn't find anything.

Part of the less pleasant part of the job of moderating, is making sure that lovely posters only catch grief and probations for the actual poo poo they're actually posting, and don't wind up being the victims of false accusations that portray them as much shittier than whatever level of actual shittiness they actually are. Feels kinda gross to do sometimes, but if we don't do it, people can just make up lies to attack their posting enemies freely and that leads down a dark road for the forums as a whole.

So yeah. Rutibex was not run out of the board game thread for transphobia, or even really for racism; he was discouraged by other posters mostly because he had relentlessly terrible opinions about games. But also he's done both of those things in other forums at other times, so the characterization seems fair to me. Apologies again if this has been an annoying derail.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

I trusted a rhino and deserve all that came to me

My vague recollection is that when those posts were found, he stopped posting in this thread for a year or more, then just sort of popped up when the heat blew over, but that doesn't line up with the facts that can be found.

Either way, you were correct to ask me to clarify.

Llyranor
Jun 24, 2013
Thanks for the information, it's good to know Rutibex kept his transphobia in other threads only, thank goodness.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

He did have terrible board game opinions as well, including measuring quality by literal weight.

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Slimy Hog posted:

This thread spends too much time on forums drama

You mean the forums drama of people who relentlessly shitpost here?
Because BGG made it their policy to quash any forums drama for years, and they ended up a racist and transphobic shithole because they allowed all those people to stay as long as they were nice about it. And I suspect most people don't want to deal with KDM sexual violence apologia, much less be called prudes when we confront people about it.

Crackbone fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Mar 21, 2022

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

BonHair posted:

He did have terrible board game opinions as well, including measuring quality by literal weight.

This was his one good opinion though?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

BonHair posted:

Would love to know the thought process behind this?

Heavy = quality components?

:thunk:

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
rutibex loved dumb jank. it was an obviously wrong and inscrutable but charming preference.

it was fun to have a poster with incredibly bad opinions in the thread, to be honest. a pity about the abhorrent ones expressed elsewhere

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
Any thoughts on Coffee Traders? I like highly interactive and economic euros (Barrage still probably being my favourite) and it looks like it might fit the bill but there isn't much in the way of detailed written reviews online. I think the box weighs a lot so I'm assuming it must be pretty good?

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

nrook posted:

rutibex loved dumb jank. it was an obviously wrong and inscrutable but charming preference.

it was fun to have a poster with incredibly bad opinions in the thread, to be honest. a pity about the abhorrent ones expressed elsewhere

I am not going to say these things are related, but

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
Go ahead I want to see how you connect those dots

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Impermanent posted:

Go ahead I want to see how you connect those dots

bad brain produces dumb thoughts on various subjects

BinaryDoubts
Jun 6, 2013

Looking at it now, it really is disgusting. The flesh is transparent. From the start, I had no idea if it would even make a clapping sound. So I diligently reproduced everything about human hands, the bones, joints, and muscles, and then made them slap each other pretty hard.
The sequel to My City, My Island was just announced. No real details so far other than that it uses hex tiles instead of polyminoes and will follow the same 24-game format as the original.

I'm super excited, the first game was some of the most fun I've had playing board games with my wife and provided a solid week's worth of evening entertainment.

They also announced some Catan thing but I doubt that's of much interest to the thread.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

nrook posted:

It was actively harmful to newcomers that would ask for a specific suggestion and his answer was always an eager “Talisman” and other misleading garbage. He still does the same in basically every RPG thread.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR

Kerro posted:

Any thoughts on Coffee Traders? I like highly interactive and economic euros (Barrage still probably being my favourite) and it looks like it might fit the bill but there isn't much in the way of detailed written reviews online. I think the box weighs a lot so I'm assuming it must be pretty good?

We really enjoy it, especially at 4 players. Be sure to get the 2.0 rules from BGG as the ones that come in the box are terrible.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
Thanks Mayveena. I had a couple of questions in particular - I really like games with parasitic/symbiotic player interaction (like using each other's resources in Brass, building downstream of other players in Barrage to use their water etc) and reading the rules makes it sound like that's quite present here. Is that a significant part of the strategy in the game, or is it more just present but not a significant consideration? Secondly, I've played their previous game Wildcatters a fair bit and one of the things I didn't enjoy in that so much was the area control element and specifically the fact that it often felt like there could be huge point swings in the last round/turns of the game, with players later in turn order being able to min-max their placement to get significant amounts of point through area majorities. The game seemed to acknowledge this through the way it determined play order for the final round, but it still often felt unsatisfying to have so much hinge on that. Given that Coffee Traders has an area majority element too, is that present here to the same degree? Or is the area control a more minor part of the game/not as strongly affected by the final round?

I'm leaning towards getting it cos it's 40% off which is substantial on a game that price!

Captain Theron
Mar 22, 2010

Kerro posted:

Thanks Mayveena. I had a couple of questions in particular - I really like games with parasitic/symbiotic player interaction (like using each other's resources in Brass, building downstream of other players in Barrage to use their water etc) and reading the rules makes it sound like that's quite present here. Is that a significant part of the strategy in the game, or is it more just present but not a significant consideration? Secondly, I've played their previous game Wildcatters a fair bit and one of the things I didn't enjoy in that so much was the area control element and specifically the fact that it often felt like there could be huge point swings in the last round/turns of the game, with players later in turn order being able to min-max their placement to get significant amounts of point through area majorities. The game seemed to acknowledge this through the way it determined play order for the final round, but it still often felt unsatisfying to have so much hinge on that. Given that Coffee Traders has an area majority element too, is that present here to the same degree? Or is the area control a more minor part of the game/not as strongly affected by the final round?

I'm leaning towards getting it cos it's 40% off which is substantial on a game that price!

I've got it and really enjoy it. The relationship between players is more symbiotic than parasitic, as any development in an area generally benefits everyone, but I could see it getting a bit more parasitic at high-end play. Because each system is somewhat isolated in a step in the turn order, you never really have to choose between developing the farms and fulfilling contracts for example, you can do both, and in fact doing more of the earlier steps generally means you can do more in the later ones, which then allows you to do more in the next turn. More fields planted means more coffee, which allows you complete more contracts, giving you more money to plant more fields.

The area control is similarly sprinkled throughout the game, and while you will put more things down in the final turn, it doesn't wholly revolve around that turn or player order. And since you can only build the highest tier fields where you already have lower tier ones, you can't just swoop in and take over in the last turn too easily.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
Any goons tried New Bedford? It seems like a cute worker placement game where players control what buildings get added rather than getting more workers.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

The Eyes Have It posted:

I recently finally got to play DUNE with a good group for it. It's some of the best gaming I've done.

More evidence that gaming is a fundamentally neutral activity. Every fantastic hit has to be cosmically balanced by a complete and utter flop :haw:

:nice:

Dune is so good BECAUSE you're playing the other people around the table perhaps more than you're playing the board, but yeah, if means it lives and dies on the players.

It takes a while to learn its not a dudes on a map game. Fighting is ALWAYS bad for you, but it might also sometimes be good, and incredibly rarely, that good may outweigh the bad, lol. So you want to fight as little as you possibly can. Thats really hard to grasp, and even people I've played ten games with will still fritter a lead on pointless battles.

The combat system is so good, but yeah, I think its a bit too clever for its own good. Also the whole paying spice for troops is made annoyingly complicated because they pander to simple version players. To my mind the only thing I'd change about the game (apart from a slight nerf to tlielaxu) would be to double all the powers of leader tokens, and have the dial go higher. Because then, you just say, troops are worth one (or two for specials) and can double any with a spice. The math is the same but it's so much easier to grok.

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity

Bottom Liner posted:

It was actively harmful to newcomers that would ask for a specific suggestion and his answer was always an eager “Talisman” and other misleading garbage. He still does the same in basically every RPG thread.

He would do the equivalent of this in the Path of Exile thread, constantly recommending his incredibly terrible build to newbies who were trying to learn the game and eventually got banned from that thread for that kind of behavior.

So yeah this tracks.

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can

Magnetic North posted:

Any goons tried New Bedford? It seems like a cute worker placement game where players control what buildings get added rather than getting more workers.

I played it a while back and remember enjoying it well enough. Thought about picking it up a few times but never did.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

Captain Theron posted:

I've got it and really enjoy it. The relationship between players is more symbiotic than parasitic, as any development in an area generally benefits everyone, but I could see it getting a bit more parasitic at high-end play. Because each system is somewhat isolated in a step in the turn order, you never really have to choose between developing the farms and fulfilling contracts for example, you can do both, and in fact doing more of the earlier steps generally means you can do more in the later ones, which then allows you to do more in the next turn. More fields planted means more coffee, which allows you complete more contracts, giving you more money to plant more fields.

The area control is similarly sprinkled throughout the game, and while you will put more things down in the final turn, it doesn't wholly revolve around that turn or player order. And since you can only build the highest tier fields where you already have lower tier ones, you can't just swoop in and take over in the last turn too easily.

I agree with all of this, didn't have the end game issue we also saw in Wildcatters.

homullus
Mar 27, 2009

Talisman appeals to younger gamers and to the younger gamers within some older gamers. It's slighty more "game" than a slot machine is but hey at least the game rewards your sophisticated strategic mind when you choose the Prophetess before you start trying to roll high on hundreds of d6 rolls for the next few hours.

The thing that separated Rutibex from other posters talking about and recommending the game is probably "good faith."

FulsomFrank
Sep 11, 2005

Hard on for love
Train enthusiasts: I just heard from a very good source that The Old Prince: 1871 is maybe one of the best 18xx he's ever played. I had heard a little bit (all extremely positive) leading up to this conversation but this chat has cemented it in my mind as something to keep an eye on.

And as of two days ago there's an implementation on 18xx.games for anyone who wants to try it. I'm looking forward to finding another one or two people to give it a shot as soon as possible.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

FulsomFrank posted:

Train enthusiasts: I just heard from a very good source that The Old Prince: 1871 is maybe one of the best 18xx he's ever played. I had heard a little bit (all extremely positive) leading up to this conversation but this chat has cemented it in my mind as something to keep an eye on.

And as of two days ago there's an implementation on 18xx.games for anyone who wants to try it. I'm looking forward to finding another one or two people to give it a shot as soon as possible.

Here's its BGG entry. It caught my eye before gaining the sur-title as "the one w/ all the wiggley track" - apparently the historical railway builders were poorly managed and so built as much track as possible to jack up their wages. Which means in game there is only 1 straight track, which iirc is tied to a private company. I'm glad it's getting hyped up, that gimmick always struck me as very funny, and I've a fondness for small island games.

FulsomFrank
Sep 11, 2005

Hard on for love

Mr. Squishy posted:

Here's its BGG entry. It caught my eye before gaining the sur-title as "the one w/ all the wiggley track" - apparently the historical railway builders were poorly managed and so built as much track as possible to jack up their wages. Which means in game there is only 1 straight track, which iirc is tied to a private company. I'm glad it's getting hyped up, that gimmick always struck me as very funny, and I've a fondness for small island games.

Yeah, apparently the designer is hoping that 1871 transcends the association of being "ya know, the one with all curved track". Another part that's interesting is the initial auction is very unique (don't ask me to explain it) and that there are a tons of rusting events because I think there are 11 types of trains. The trains are cheap (Diesels are ~$600) but if you do the math you're paying close to 1830 prices during the climb to them. Anyway, pretty excited about it considering the pedigree of people connected to it.

EDIT: re Hamlet Kickstarter - This is interesting. The campaign is still live with 6 days to go as of my post. You can back the Deluxe Edition for ~$77 CAD + taxes and $25 CAD shipping... OR as of this moment, you can "pre-order" the Deluxe Edition via 401 Games for... $70 CAD + taxes and $9 CAD shipping. There is no way on God's green Earth that an individual pledge on the KS can hope to be less expensive than simply ordering through the FLGS. I have never seen something like this before, at least that I've noticed. Am I missing something obvious as to why you'd not go through the store and save on shipping, price, and nasty potential customs slip?

FulsomFrank fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Mar 22, 2022

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Captain Theron posted:

Awesome thanks guys, gonna go for it since I really enjoyed Wildcatters (apart from the endgame). Plus it has cute cat meeples.

Joe Chill
Mar 21, 2013

"What's this dance called?"

"'Radioactive Flesh.' It's the latest - and the last!"

!Klams posted:

The combat system is so good, but yeah, I think its a bit too clever for its own good. Also the whole paying spice for troops is made annoyingly complicated because they pander to simple version players. To my mind the only thing I'd change about the game (apart from a slight nerf to tlielaxu) would be to double all the powers of leader tokens, and have the dial go higher. Because then, you just say, troops are worth one (or two for specials) and can double any with a spice. The math is the same but it's so much easier to grok.

I found advanced combat annoying too but I found a way that works much easier. It similar to what you suggested but without doubling the leader's strength. It best to just ignore the numbers on the battle wheel and turn the wheel based on increments. So if I have 5 forces I would turn the wheel 5 increments. The wheel shows 2.5. I can now add spice to gain more power, so I pay 2 spice and turn the wheel twice. The wheel now shows 3.5. That's it! No dividing or confusion by saying your forces are "half-strength."

Joe Chill fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Mar 22, 2022

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can
I haven't had much news to share about my game, Heckin Hounds, in a while. Pre-production is happening, and my publisher's finishing the files to send to the printer.

Meanwhile, a Board Game Arena dev messaged us wanting to develop the BGA version of the game and I couldn't be more excited. We might be in alpha as early as this weekend? Either way, it'll be soon!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Does anyone know ibntumart, and are able to do a welfare check on them?

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Infinitum posted:

Does anyone know ibntumart, and are able to do a welfare check on them?

That user does not appear to have posted in this thread or the previous one, if I am using the search correctly. Might need to check other threads.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

Good riddance https://www.pcgamer.com/kickstarter-ceo-quits-but-claims-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-blockchain-backlash/

CEO of Kickstarter quits. They are at sea with no oars or sails in place. What a dumbass organization.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ibn's post history in TG is exclusively in a call of cuthulhu recruit thread, and TG secret santa. Hasn't posted since feb 20th. Infinitum, I'll ask in the cthulhu thread, and otherwise let's keep it to PMs for now, in case there's a privacy issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Mayveena posted:

Good riddance https://www.pcgamer.com/kickstarter-ceo-quits-but-claims-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-blockchain-backlash/

CEO of Kickstarter quits. They are at sea with no oars or sails in place. What a dumbass organization.

The acting ceo is another crypto bro though so lol