Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005
Expecting another poo poo show with new cars and a stupid fast street-circuit, possible KMAG podium as a result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Red Warrior posted:

Questions earlier about changes to Jeddah

https://twitter.com/AlbertFabrega/status/1506326551343865856

We'll see I guess, doesn't seem to overall make that much difference to it being a concrete trench of a track.

Max will still hit the outside of it

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
they are seriously trying to Max-proof the circuit :lmao:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Immolat1on posted:

Expecting another poo poo show with new cars and a stupid fast street-circuit, possible KMAG podium as a result.

phwoar

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Jos is also Belgian, as are Lando and Max*. Basically everyone is Belgian but pretending not to be.

Jos is actually just Dutch, Are Max has gotten his Belgian half from his much more wholesome and not shite mother Sophie Kumpen

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Zedd posted:

Jos is actually just Dutch, Are Max has gotten his Belgian half from his much more wholesome and not shite mother Sophie Kumpen

Also the better driver

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

learnincurve posted:

Charles is bland and inoffensive enough for me not to hate him yet

Mental subnormality detected. Question time - Charles Leclerc is

a). cool
b). good
c). unnervingly handsome
d). all of the above

Failure to post a correct answer will get you the full fat slur treatment.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I'm picking the big D

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
This is now officially the 2022 Scuderia Ferrari Formula One Appreciation thread, if you want to talk about gross shades of orange and mediocrity please vacate to another thread and vomit amongst yourselves, tia

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Thanks Ants posted:

I'm picking the big D

Play your cards right sugar :wink:

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Just to reiterate that Max deserves everything that happened, and it needs to happen repeatedly.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

That track has zero margin for error, which will be hilarious, considering they’re still learning to keep the cars going in a straight line.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Whiny British cunts who's minds have deteriorated due to having to ingest jellied eel supplements for protein: WAA WAA I hate max he's so mean 😭

Bold courageous Scuderia supporters full of Italian Passion: PHWOAR this Ferrari sure is amazing this year, who gives a gently caress about anybody else.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Imagine choosing mclaren as your favorite team

Almost as sad as choosing red bull

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Theophany posted:

This is now officially the 2022 Scuderia Ferrari Formula One Appreciation thread, if you want to talk about gross shades of orange and mediocrity please vacate to another thread and vomit amongst yourselves, tia

Ferrari.gif

https://i.imgur.com/lPf85oA.mp4

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

I can think of 2 things wrong with this post.

1) McLaren is cool and good, and they'll be fine

2) lol if you think anyone is truly a RedBull fan.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Mods?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Also, changing my sixer request. Can I get a Guenther pls?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

does ferrari have an entry in the 2022 epic, Extreme E - The Electric Odyssey? no? i'll stick with mclaren thanks.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Thanks Ants posted:

Also, changing my sixer request. Can I get a Guenther pls?

If KMAG podiums

OR

if Haas stays in 3rd in the WCC regardless of where the drivers finish the race, please probate me with this image.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

italian quid posted:

Whiny British cunts who's minds have deteriorated due to having to ingest jellied eel supplements for protein: WAA WAA I hate max he's so mean 😭

Bold courageous Scuderia supporters full of Italian Passion: PHWOAR this Ferrari sure is amazing this year, who gives a gently caress about anybody else.

No fan of Max "rear end Vercrappen" Verstappen but he seems to be living rent free in everyone's heads. Mind games.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Residency Evil posted:

Maybe like this?

Would probably help if they had that driver too

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

Would probably help if they had that driver too

Not even sure Sir Lewis the 🐐could drag the McLaren shitbox to the points this year

unless there are 4 or 5 DNFs (RB is good for three of those at least)

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

Help, not fix

Only a barrier can fix that car

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

So, uh, I guess I really mean mclaren need maldonado

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

italian quid posted:

^^

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Buncha butthurt shitlords itt with their wives' boyfriends' cum on their face getting very annoyed about the Scud Buds enjoying caprese salad and good wine, smdh 🤌🤌🤌

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Theophany posted:

Buncha butthurt shitlords itt with their wives' boyfriends' cum on their face getting very annoyed about the Scud Buds enjoying caprese salad and good wine, smdh 🤌🤌🤌

So is she staying married then?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Theophany posted:

Theo consider all that money saved on travel could be spent on a Porsche cayman

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

Help, not fix

Only a barrier can fix that car

There's a driver on this grid famous for his close encounters with barriers, swap him and his teammate for the papaya lads.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/NoContextFBUK/status/1506172758324961281

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Serperoth posted:

There's a driver on this grid famous for his close encounters with barriers, swap him and his teammate for the papaya lads.

Wtf don’t do that to Are Lando

Being in a slow McLaren is preferable to being in a cheater Red Bull.

I’m convinced McLaren is the only team not cheating this year.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

All the people at McLaren are cool and good, as are their fans

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Oof

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005
Ferrari seems to have by far the best acceleration out of corners, some sort of illegal traction control engine mode??? Watch this space for a protest

Also it seems clear from the onboards that Max* and Checo's engines failed in the exact same way (and unrelated to Gasly?) but the engineer seems pretty genuine in not knowing wtf is going on. You'd think if it was fuel or mgu or whatever they'd see something? What the heck happened to those engines?????

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I am convinced that the Red Bull failures are linked to cheating

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

https://vimeo.com/691149968

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

McLaren’s issues are so much worse than the other teams

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Immolat1on posted:

Ferrari seems to have by far the best acceleration out of corners, some sort of illegal traction control engine mode??? Watch this space for a protest

Also it seems clear from the onboards that Max* and Checo's engines failed in the exact same way (and unrelated to Gasly?) but the engineer seems pretty genuine in not knowing wtf is going on. You'd think if it was fuel or mgu or whatever they'd see something? What the heck happened to those engines?????

they foolishly put Red Bull in the fuel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Thanks Ants posted:

I am convinced that the Red Bull failures are linked to cheating

Also their successes