Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Mr. Nice! posted:

I googled "randy moss one handed grab over revis"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKlX9jKuJHY

incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
getting Mossed by Moss would be an honor. Absolutely zero shame in giving up a big play to him.

E: unless you’re the cowboys :lol:

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Jesus.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Revis pulled a hamstring on the play and you can see him reaching for his left leg at the end. He missed a few games I think.

:colbert:

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Diva Cupcake posted:

Revis pulled a hamstring on the play and you can see him reaching for his left leg at the end. He missed a few games I think.

Yeah, his body couldn’t handle the strain of keeping up with such a superior player

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Watching Moss play was like those ads where they took D1 basketball players and dressed them up in costumes and had them school random people playing street ball.

You just thought maybe there was another league he wad gonna get drafted by.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Nodoze posted:

I know it's Randy Moss and you can do stuff like that but so many of these throws are just "gently caress it, Moss it down there somewhere"

It's a shame we never got to see him with Favre. I don't think Favre would have done anything other run da bomb on every play

We are talking about the same Brett Favre who regularly went "gently caress it, I can make that throw" and bombed it deep into triple coverage yes?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Heh all this Moss talk got me down a YouTube rabbit hole of him fishing.

Randy Moss is awesome.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Diva Cupcake posted:

Owned so hard his body broke, drat

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

SKULL.GIF posted:

We are talking about the same Brett Favre who regularly went "gently caress it, I can make that throw" and bombed it deep into triple coverage yes?

Yes but now those would be catches!

He also made those dumb throws back the other way that weren't deep right to a linebacker

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lmao mike tice

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Ravens had by far the highest Adjusted Games Lost in 2021, which was also highest in the NFL since 2001

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2022/agl-injury-numbers-point-ravens-rebound-2022

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mr. Nice! posted:

Remember when Randy Moss go traded for a fourth?

Remember when it was like not all that surprising he got traded for a fourth because the Raiders were down so bad?

That's a special time to me as a not-Raiders fan.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Remember the time Randy brought joy into our hearts?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

Lmao mike tice

The Randy Ratio was the correct mathmatical formula

Android Apocalypse posted:

Heh all this Moss talk got me down a YouTube rabbit hole of him fishing.

Randy Moss is awesome.

Yeah

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

All I remember is his disgusting act!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
“What’s ten grand?

To me?”

With a thick country accent is a top 5 sports quote to me.

If it was anybody else they would just be an rear end in a top hat.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Straight cash homie

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Codependent Poster posted:

All I remember is his disgusting act!

It's funny thinking back how many people hated him for no reason. The only actual bad thing he did was bump a traffic cop with his car wasn't it?

And even in that case it was a traffic cop and if anyone else did it they'd have considered it justified.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

https://youtube.com/shorts/EtQ0MXIsdYQ

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1506648107970449416

I'm sorry *WHAT*

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
My girlfriend's Dad was Randy's personal tailor in Charleston through a lot of his early career.

The only story I've wiggled out of him so far is that Randy has an LV suit covered in sequins somewhere because it was the most expensive suit he had available at the time.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

He’s going to the loving Browns, isn’t he

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Do it Browns. Assemble the most hateable team imaginable

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Future Brown

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

no way Hill leaves KC, they'll figure something out

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

The Browns, fortunately, don't have anything to offer in a trade on the level of what KC will be asking for.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

folks don't worry, problem solved

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1506649089605353475

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Do it Browns. Assemble the most hateable team imaginable

Get the Hill and Hunt dynamic duo back together.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1506650502033031169?s=20&t=0hjpiBVo99cnOmIhPtKH7w

Tua throwing to Tyreek is probably the funniest combo

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1506650156623704064

well drat

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Saw some real cursed posts of Baker ending in Pittsburgh and honestly maybe we should just end football.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

if there's one thing i know about the new york jets it's they're one superstar skill player away from a super bowl, better trade all their future draft picks for one

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
I had NFL2K for the Dreamcast, with Randy Moss on the cover. Here's Randy Moss in the game:

You'll notice he's catching a touchdown in that shot. That's because the NFL2K version of Randy Moss did nothing but catch touchdowns. The NFL2K version of Randy Moss was as or perhaps even more broken than the mid-2000s Madden version of Michael Vick. You'll notice there's only one person covering the NFL2K version of Randy Moss in that shot. That's akin to not covering the NFL2K version of Randy Moss whatsoever. Triple coverage did nothing but make the defense's failure look even more complete when they stumbled over one another or shook their heads in disgust as the NFL2K version of Randy Moss pulled it in over them like an adult neighbor holding the kickball hostage from the small children of next door who were foolish enough to send it over the fence. The playbook had one page, and that page simply read, "Throw the ball to the NFL2K version of Randy Moss." I went entire games never even seeing second down. It was filthy.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Uhhh Hill not only makes that KC offense go but he’s still very young as receivers go. This absolutely baffles me as we all know it has nothing to do with ethical issues.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Chiefs offense looks uhhh interesting if Hill leaves

Mahomes, Kelce and a bunch of JAGs

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

ShakeZula posted:

The Browns, fortunately, don't have anything to offer in a trade on the level of what KC will be asking for.

The Browns have a pair of all pro guards should they feel like a dramatic upgrade. How about Myles to upgrade that pass rush? Gotta get rid of any remaining likable players on that roster.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Uhhh Hill not only makes that KC offense go but he’s still very young as receivers go. This absolutely baffles me as we all know it has nothing to do with ethical issues.

Kelce is more important

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

AndrewP posted:

Chiefs offense looks uhhh interesting if Hill leaves

Mahomes, Kelce and a bunch of JAGs

Juju suddenly thrust back into the #1 WR spot is gonna be a mess. What the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Juju suddenly thrust back into the #1 WR spot is gonna be a mess. What the gently caress.

I forgot about JuJu but still not amazing